Car Rides

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Godiva, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Godiva

Godiva Member

Tell me I'm not the only one who reaches over to my mans "gear stick" while he is driving on straight country roads???

:p

It really puts him into gear....

2. awakened

awakened New Member

You are not the only one !! We enjoyed a 4 hr road trip Saturday in our little topless car. Any car could look over and see where my hand was. :)

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

#3 Hot Wheels, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  4. Godiva

Godiva Member

Yeah we kinda got busted by an entire MINI BUS waving at me!!!!
    We flinched our hands away fast and displayed the reddest of sheepish expressions...lol.

The second i hear the tires on that stuff by the side of fwys that buzzes when you run over it, it's GAME OVER! (i want to arouse him, not die!)

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

:rofl

6. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

It could have been worse. You could've gotten busted by people you KNEW!

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Dated a girl that liked to give me BJs when we were above 100mph, love that cruise control.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love doing this too. Just a couple of weeks ago I took it upon myself to do so. It was around 10 o'clock and we needed to run to the drug store for some cold meds for him. It's dark and nobody else is on the road so I decided to go ahead and unzip his pants and shove my hand down them to get his member nice and hard. After he was, I pulled him out and stroked him the entire 15 minute drive to the drug store. We got there, he parked as far away from the entrance as possible, I leaned down and finished him off.

The boy needed a pick me up! :)

Plus there's just something so exciting about doing it semi-public and the possibility of being caught. :)

9. Godiva

Godiva Member

I have no desire to do things in public. In fact i am utterly opposed to it (i used to feel uncomfortable around PDA and i don't want to make others uncomfortable, or worse, rub in my happiness to lonely people). That said, i've made out with him, pretty graphically, and felt him up...while i knew people were watching because i couldn't help my desire to be touching him.

Glad to have caused some laughs. I can't believe they WAVED!!! *oh the shame!*

So glad it wasn't someone i knew! Everyone i know thinks i'm the biggest prude! I've come a long way from wanting to be a nun (no...seriously).

I'm scared i'll cause an accident, but sometimes i just don't care :p. Glad I'm not the only one!

10. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

On road trips at night, my lady and I play the "Pa-diddle" game. You look for cars with one headlight. As soon as you see one, you say "Pa-diddle" and touch the ceiling of the car. For every one you get, the other person loses one article of clothing. After all clothes are off, or as many as the other person is comfortable with, the sexual favors begin.

Watch out for semi-drivers with bright lights and a vantage point.;)

One night I was on patrol outside of a local fast food joint and I heard the tell-tale signs of a woman being pleasured. I'm obligated to investigate, "just in case", so I pulled out my flashlight and walked around the back corner to find a couple fucking against the building. The guy had his pants dropped and the woman was only wearing a pleated skirt, they were rear-entry with her leaning forward against the building. When I put my light on them they stopped like deer in headlights. I looked around. The restaurant was closed, there were no residential windows facing them, they weren't visible from the street, and there were no people around. They had indeed made a vested effort to seclude themselves for the sake of having sex in public.
    They still hadn't moved a muscle, so I said to the gentleman...
    "I'm going to order you to do three things and I expect you to do them:
    You're under order of the police to finish quickly. Go directly home and take care of your lady friend. And find a better spot next time."

The guy smiles and said, "Yes sir, officer." And the young lady just stared at me and grinned before I left.

They weren't hurting anybody and they did try very hard. Everyone should be entitled to a little exhibitionism in my book. Just keep it privately public.

~Steve

11. igor

Gold Member

Hell, back in my youth a "Pa-diddle" meant maybe you got a kiss :)

12. Meee

Gold Member

I expect the boyfriend's undivided attention when we, er, get into gear. When (not if) we're feeling the sexual tension between us in the car, I have him pull over. In fact, saying "We have a few minutes--pull over," is all the foreplay we need.

13. htoad

htoad Active Member

My wife doesn't grab me during our rides for fear of crashing, but I will take opportunities to feel her up when there is no traffic around. If we have a long drive on our way to a vacation she'll go commando or wear just a thong under her dress to give my hand easy access. One of my favorite times was on our way to celebrate our 25th anniversary, she was excited because I had rented a sports car for the 5 hour drive to the resort, so she wore a mini sundress and no panties. She ended up with the dress pulled up to her waist (keeping a towel nearby for cover when there was traffic) and I fingered her while she masturbated to several orgasms on the way. What a way to start that vacation!

In our younger days, up until we started having kids, it was common for us, after attending a late night movie, to find an empty parking lot so that she would give me a bj (I loved to hear her shyly say "do you want to find a place where I can suck you?"). I was young and horny so that by the time we got home I could get hard again for some nice screwing before we fell asleep. Ah, those days of my youth.... :lol

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ah Godiva being Aussie you might appreciate this one;

One time driving a few years back on an outback track the famous "Gunbarrel Hw" which is a dirt track in the Gibson dessert with a section 250 kms dead straight but heavily corrugated so you can only imagine how it felt to be afforded such a delightfully long hand job given by my new GF at the time who was hanging on grimly!
    We only got busted by a bunch of camels which made be brake real hard.
    That night our lonely camp was raided by hungry dingoes and boy did she stick to me close in my single sleeping bag. Peepee time under the stars was very interesting too on that occasion.