Can't Squirt

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eclipse123, Oct 13, 2010.

1. eclipse123

eclipse123 New Member

Hi All,

So i've been trying to squirt but still can't do it. question for any of you who can...

when i am getting fingered and i feel like i have to pee, should he remove his hand and should i push out like i would if i were going to the bathroom? or does it just happen without trying to pee. I know it's not pee, i just can't get myself to do it!

thanks!!

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I have only squirted once when I wasn't trying and it was during sex with a generously endowed partner. I have gotten to the point you are at many times without results. There are lots of threads on technique here, so search and see what people have said....good luck.

Oh, and welcome to :sf

Please let us know how it works out for ya....

3. Meee

Gold Member

Hi. There isn't any reason for him to remove his hand. In fact, he should keep it right where it is and doing what it's doing!

Pushing out helps me do it. Maybe it'll help you too. Also, sometimes it helps to wait a little more unitl the pressure builds up and you have to push out.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ditto what Meee said. I don't force myself to push, he just keeps on fingering/pounding my bits until it I tense up and it just happens.

Just try to relax and stop making it into a task. You could be putting yourself out of the mind state that you need to be in by TRYING to do it.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Not that I am an expert by any means, but the key for me is to not try to do it, if this makes sense: just relax when you about to orgasm and it happens, well it did for me. Whenever possible have his hand still there so he will feel it.

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Relax and enjoy it! When you are ready it will come or rather you will cum! ;)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

For the record, there are a lot of women out there that just can't squirt no matter what they try.

I've only done it a few times myself. It was a lot of work and the orgasm was so-so. I much prefer a clitoral screamer to a wimpy g-spot O.

8. awakened

awakened New Member

Mine did not happen with so-so orgasms, they were freakn screamers !!!!!!!!!!
    Outdoor mountain top sex had something to do with my first and
    rear door entry had all to do with the next one. I can barely even talk about it without moaning !!!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Perhaps if mine weren't self-inflicted, they would have been better for me. I'm jealous that you had a g-spotter with your old man. My husband has tried to give me one with his fingers but, can't do it for long before he complains his fingers are cramping.

As for him working my g with his cock so I can come that way, he can't because he suffers from PE.