[Ask a Girl] Can't get girlfriend to open up

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Dragon_Red, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Dragon_Red

Dragon_Red New Member

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 15 months now and our relationship is great. Thing is though, she is hesitant about most sexual things, even vaginal penetration. All she is comfortable doing is mutual masturbation, which is what we do almost every time we have time alone together. I have tried reassuring her and even waiting a long time before even mentioning penetration again, everything I can think of without being forceful or demanding but she is still not willing to do it. I can live without giving or receiving oral sex, but I would like to be able to have something inside of her besides my fingers. I just feel like I can offer her so much more sexually. Maybe she is just afraid of getting pregnant, maybe there is a deeper issue like she doesn't trust me, I don't know

Is there anything I can do or do better for her to open up?

2. CruelTease

Gold Member

How old are you both? Was she a virgin efore you got together? Do you use some kind of birth control?

3. Dragon_Red

Dragon_Red New Member

I am 26 and she is 20. She had a bf before me that she had sex with at least once, but he was the kind of person that stayed glued to his video games and computer so it was rare for them to have sex at all.

As for birth control, she isn't on any. The only used we have ever tried were condoms.

I suppose maybe her age and her experience with her last bf might have something to do with it. As far as her personality, she is still very childlike, but she doesn't tell me much else about her last bf other than he was more in love with his computer than he was with her.

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

she may not have been ready to lose her virginity and may not be mentally/emotionally ready to have sex

5. Lily

Lily New Member

most likely it's a pregnancy issue... I know I wanted to have sex but I could not do birth control pills because it would put me at a higher risk for blood clots.. I have thick blood... you know what you should do... trust each other ..enjoy looking at each other..make sex playful and fun take the stress off it... have a pillow fight for peter paul or john. sake. hahaha.. enjoy touching and make it fun.. enjoy watching each other.. you should take your shirt off really sexy for her one night just make her want to touch you but keep distance.. then move your hips for her let her watch your body moving... then let her touch you don't think oh boy sex.. just let her feel your body and enjoy how doing that makes her feel then kiss her and say I love you... leave it at that playful.. next time maybe get her to do it... as you do this you guys are experience yourself and each other... then take it a little further each time... maybe let her watch you take a shower... your hands moving over your body show her you're comfortable in your skin.. 9 times out of 10 she'd going to shower and touch her own body and start to feel comfort in her skin... then next ask her if she enjoys pleasuring herself.. tell her the next time she does..you hope she things of you .... I know the wait is killing you... next take her somewhere unexpected.. to a park.. a beach movies... touch her.. privately gently but touch her slowly..teasingly it might not happen that night but you are telling her you are very interested..and patient and desire her enough to wait.. now the next time.. be playful so playful you to are joking so much that you can't stand to not touch each other and for peter paul or john sake have protection... tell her not to worry you brought protection and you don't mind using it.. don't for the love of god start fing her... be gentle slightly aggressive... 9 times out of ten she's going to be so turned on she isn't going to want to stop... and talk to her.. tell her how good she feels to you... tell her how soft her body feels.. that you like her trembling in your arms... ssshhh.. is always a good one.. touch her lips gently... slide her panties over... take then off what ever it is you do... and just rub into her..long and slow.. she's going to want to spread her legs for you... and well you take it from there just remember shes going to be tight until you make her wet... so tell her.. how good she feels nice and warm and wet...

Damn I'm good ...

6. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

gettin something is better then nothing...