Can't get an orgasm from a blowjob, and hardly from a handjob

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by quencho092, Aug 28, 2007.

1. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

It's been so much fun playing around and bonding with my girlfriend in this way, but i seem to last forever and its annoying as i crave the ejaculation so much.

She has gotten really good with the blowjobs. Today in the car, she was slowly bobbing her head while caressing the sides of the head of my cock with her tongue in a slow, firm spiral and it was simply incredible, as well as the attention she gives to my balls. I was laughing, moaning, and just in a state of pure ecstacy the whole time, but no ejaculation.

Another issue is that dry handjobs eventually hurt me. When she uses the spit from sucking my cock, it eventually dries and i slowly start developing a few knicks here and there. Are there any good, edible lubricants out there with the right viscosity to protect my cock from dry friction, as well as allowing my girl to continue to suck and not have to worry about swallowing the lube?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

From the sound of what she's doing, she's not making you cum. I find that the blowjob had two parts, the nice slow part that's almost like teasting, and the fast part that's supposed to make you cum. Sounds like she's got the first part down pretty well, but feeling good and moving towards orgasm are different things. Every time that she stops the in and out motion (to lick your balls or shaft,) for me anyway, my 'timer' resets. Have her do what she's doing until you really want to cum, then try to get her to go a littler faster with her hands and mouth and stay on one rhythm. For me, that was the problem with the last girl I was with, her blowjobs felt great, but the changing up made it tough to cum.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I am wondering if you may have a guilty conscious
    about the BJs and the hand jobs.
    Some people are brought up in a deeply religious household
    that only believe in procreation and recreation is a sin.
    Even though you may believe you are in the modern age
    something in your mind is rejecting the sex for fun.
    I can cum faster with a BJ than with vaginal sex

Hiker

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ah yes, the "spiral" :brow I discovered a long time ago that it's one of the best BJ moves ever.

Cherry Vanilla Sliquid Swirl :tup I believe all the Swirls have gotten good reviews, actually. It doesn't contain glycerin, so it won't cause a yeast infection, should you decide to go from a BJ to intercourse.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Wanna explain that
    Do you go to a soda shop or the drug store for that Bluesy.

I have always used baby oil, It has a netral taste to me.

Hiker

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

You've got to go to an adult store, or order it from one; I've yet to see an adult etailer that doesn't carry oral lube. I don't think I've ever seen oral lube at the drugstore :uhh: Ironically, I got the Sliquid Swirl from drugstore.com.

7. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

damnit, 20 blowjobs in and no luck!!!!

The only way ive gotten a solid nut was when we were playing in the shower and i was rubbing the head of my cock over her right butt cheek while jacking off.

She's tried everything and anything to get me to ejaculate. I can make her ejaculate, i just need the right positioning. I just think that the only satisfying intimate experience we could have is plain old sex, but she's playing the virgin card.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with Ninja. She has to move to a faster pace in the 2nd half. Also she can try to use her hand on the lower half of the shaft in addition to her mouth.

9. sdfilter

sdfilter New Member

I personally struggle with this one. Each of us has some hangup, and letting myself go in somebody's mouth seems to be mine. Just can't make myself do it.

10. quencho092

quencho092 New Member

the last two times we've been together we didnt do anything sexual for once, and it was very refreshing i guess, and we feel alot closer to eachother. I dont know, i think the oral sex, etc, was kinda putting a block on our relationship, i guess we will get back to it later but in the mean time i think im in love for now.

11. MysteryMan

MysteryMan New Member

Well, you are doing what you need to but don't push away the sexual things for too long. Read something refreshing before you see her or take a shower. Find whatever helps you.

12. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

I could give your girlfriend some lessons i have been told i am very good at BJs, LOL

#12 HornyMum30, Sep 2, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  13. Bluesy

Gold Member

Whooooaaaa, baby doll. "Playing the virgin card"? You aren't feeling a tad resentful, are you? You knew what her terms were...If you aren't happy with the arrangement, the mature thing to do would be to end it and find someone you can have a more fulfilling sex life with.

If you think maybe her technique sucks, I have an idea. Bear with me. Get a book on how to perform cunnilingus on a woman (I can give you a couple of ideas if you PM me) and leave it someplace very conspicuous in your bedroom, then find a way to introduce it into conversation. "I know you enjoy it when I go down on you, but I'm aware that there is always more to learn, you know. I want it to be as good for you as it possibly can be, baby, because you're worth it." (Or something a little less cheezy.) If she knows that you're going out of your way to make cunnilingus a mind-blowing experience for her, it's most likely going to get her to thinking about whether or not she should look into bettering herself in the fellatio dept. Believe me, women find it very inspiring when their partner is putting 110% into pleasing them. You'd have to be pretty damn selfish to not feel even the slightest nudge to put more effort into things.

14. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

You CAN cum from head and handjobs... She's just not doing it right.
    I used to think that then i found out my gf lacks skills. She has them now though so all is well. Just dont be afraid to tell her what you want and how you want it.

15. usccocks1

usccocks1 New Member

Goldenlion is right, you CAN cum.. I can tell you from experience that it happens!

16. Malfie

Malfie New Member

The reason you are not cumming is probably anxiety, anticipation, or lack of mental focus. I know I have had the same problem, but once i got past being uncomfteable I can cum eventually.

As for the lube, heres what I highly suggest!!!
    http://www.kamasutra.com/products.php?cat_id=33
    These oils taste so damn good, and work very well. Although, they also have tasty lubes to offer as well as many other things :).

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh my hell, do those look good! :drool *makes note*

18. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Don't it though!!

19. espresso

espresso New Member

I have a much harder time cumming from a blowjob then actual intercourse. Not sure why, I absolutely love blowjobs and they feel amazing but it is rare that I cum that way. Oh and my wife is VERY good at giving a blowjob it's just that I usually don't cum that way. I don't think you are alone here.

20. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

I too cannot cum from a blowjob. I've had hundreds of blowjobs and was not able to cum one time...one time...from any of them. They feel ok.....BUTTTT....I'd rather eat pussy than get a blowjob.

When I do cum, it takes me a longgggggggg time to cum. The quickest I've ever cum was 15 minutes and that was by my own hand. I've had this problem all my life and have been to doctors about it and they say they can find nothing wrong. I usually take at least 2 hours to cum and have been known to fuck all night and not cum at all.

Even when I was in my teens, I could cum only 1 time per day. I could get it up more than once but could only cum once a day...tried too many times to cum more than just once. It never happened.