can't finish during sex with recent girlfriends/hookups

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by whatwhat21, Jun 12, 2007.

1. whatwhat21

whatwhat21 New Member

I have a girl I have been seeing lately and I cannot seem to finish during sex, it is strange because when I was younger I would finish rather quickly. I have not finished with this girl on several tries, I like don't feel much during vaginal sex, and oral sex I dunno I just feel as if it will never get there. We have tried many positions. I don't understand and she is beginning to feel horrible about it because she thinks it is her fault which maybe it is but I really like her and I want this to work and so does she. I don't understand what the problem is we have tried a lot, its just ridiculous like I can't cum. I don't fucking understand it please help!!!!!!!

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

It is possible you have got used to masturbating and getting yourself off?

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

First off welcome to our group/world

Questions

1. Where you a virgin when you met her,
    2. Have you ever cum with a girl
    3. Have you ever cum with her
    4. How long have you tried to cum with her
    5. Have you had any physcial, mental problems like anti depressants, stress, acidents, have you been getting enough sleep.

answer these questions so we can help you a little more.

Advice

1. It could be a lot of things stress, sleep disorder, mental so on.
    2. Possible you may not be attracated to her, you may consider seeing a sex counseler with her if you love her and want to be with her

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

My questions to you are using taking any medications, illicit drugs including cannabis, or using any herbal remedies? Also have you recently suffered an injury to your mid / lower back? Substances can have an impact on sensations, erections, and ability to cum. It could be possible if you are taking something, either legal or not, that it is having an impact on this issue. Also if you have recently suffered any injury to your back or have back issue it could be the nerve that feeds the pelvic area is impacted. The only way to determine this is by seeing your doctor and talking to them about the issue.

5. whatwhat21

whatwhat21 New Member

I appreciate the replies, I was not a virgin when I met here but since I left school, I haven't got as much as I used to, so perhaps I was used to masturbation as I been doing that mostly for past few months prior to meeting her. I was not a virgin when I met her, I have cum with girls in past, I haven't came with her. I have tried um probably 8-9 times with her in a variety of different situations including oral.

I can easily cum during masturbation which is why this is so amazing to me. The masturbation motion is faster but like I said this hasn't really been a problem with other girls. I have been getting enough sleep, though my sleeping habits are different than normal people a bit nocturnal. I am a professional poker player and I do get a bit of stress from that but like I said not a huge problem normally but I have been under stress lately due to recent US gov't actions.

Oh also I do smoke marijuana quite frequently and I smoke cigarettes. I am very attracted to this girl as I fantasize about her frequently and I wonder why it won't work :-(. She has cried after sex before because she thinks it is her fault. I just wanna punch the wall cause I don't understand it either. I told her not to worry though and things are OK now but eventually this needs to work obviously! So any help would be appreciated.

6. whatwhat21

whatwhat21 New Member

any help please?

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think you may have answered your own question. One of the long term effects of smoking pot is "Lowered sperm production & decreased sperm mobility" which is probably the reason why you are having trouble coming during sex.

Source:http://www.coolnurse.com/marijuana.htm

8. whatwhat21

whatwhat21 New Member

I woudl imagine I would have heard about this before. My friends smoke pot and I doubt they have problems such as this. This is totally ridiculous in my opinion.