can't find my prostate gland?...help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hawkmoon269, Aug 4, 2012.

1. hawkmoon269

hawkmoon269 New Member

Hi, so like many I have heard of the adventures you can have it you manage to locate an stimulate your prostate gland, so I have been trying.

I bought a Aneros MGX Prostate Massager but no joy.

My question is, if I actually touch my prostate will I feel it almost instantly?

I think I have touched it with my finger but I got no sensation what so ever.

I am not expecting instant thunder but I thought I would have some reaction.

Any advice would be great, cheers.
  2. Meee

Meee Gold Member

Photos:
    Well I can't tell you first hand, except that I use my hand on the boyfriend, so maybe I can. I know that when I find his prostate and stroke it a little hard, he goes sort of crosseyed. Just touching it doesn't seem to do very much, unless he's already very stimulated. I get the impression that the feeling is sort of woozy, though I don't know that from the boyfriend telling me because he doesn't form words at those times.

I think it would be at an awkward angle for a man to reach himself. I use the "Come here now!" hooked finger to stimulate it, exactly the same as the boyfriend uses to get to my g-spot.

3. pbs

pbs Member

From my experience, the prostate isn't something erogenous like the penis or clit, rather it's more subtle when massaged, and tends to compliment whatever is going on with the penis. When the penis is being stimulated, massaging the prostate can make you cum sooner and harder, and definitely is worth exploring. I've read though, that some guys can cum from just prostate massage. If you want to find it, try using a dildo or wand in your butt, and stroke the anterior (toward your tummy) wall with an in and out stroke, mostly out, milking the gland. You may even be able to make some cum emerge without actually having an orgasm, and I guess a complete expulsion is what they guys who cum this way are having, and you don't even have to be hard to make things happen.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  4. curiousny

curiousny New Member

I think I gave myself a prostate orgasm a few weeks back in the shower. I had tried a few diffrent size objects in my ass well lubed, startd with small finger size then worked up to about a average size cock. I usually just leave the object in my ass and jerkoff, but this time I got the urge to slide the object in and out of my ass, It felt so good I stopped stroking my cock and just kept playing with my ass, all of a sudden I just started ozzing cum it didnt squirt just seemed to flow out of me, but it felt incredible....... well thats my thought on it .
  5. sayss18

sayss18 Active Member

Photos:
    I've used my finger to give myself a prostate massage, when I press on it and stroke its feels good and makes my penis twitch and become aroused. I use plenty of lube. My prostate feels like it is connected to the base of my penis on the inside somehow and when I stroke it I feel a strong sensation of pleasure deep inside the base and lower shaft of my penis, it is hard to describe but it is like a deep dull ache of pleasure there.

Once I did this at the same time as using lube to stroke up and down my penis with my other hand. I experienced an incredible orgasm, so intense it felt like I lost control of my body. A rush of pleasure swept through my entire body starting in my penis then up my spine making me tingle all over, before I knew it I cried out with pleasure. My penis felt like it was exploding and I ejaculated a lot of semen.
  6. hawkmoon269

hawkmoon269 New Member

Thanks for all your comments, will let you know if I have any success
  7. mrcock

mrcock Gold Member

I had three prostate orgasms just using the asshole
  8. Joe1968

Joe1968 New Member

I have purchased 3 different toys after hearing and watching videos of prostrate "milking". I have tried all of them and can't seem to find the "spot". I had a girlfriend that is the one that told and showed me what she could do to me that no other woman could do. So I let her insert he finger in my ass while she slowly slide her hand up and down my somewhat small penis..she wasn't "jacking me off" just would every now and then go up & down with her hand..while sliding her finger in and out of my a$$. She eventually made me climax by just using her finger(middle finger) it was the best I climax I've ever had in my life.Back to the toys.. I have tried the ones than are battery operated (they vibrate) and have one that doesn't...I have plenty of lube so I can get it in me without hurting too much. I have "once" found the "spot" and made a small amount od semen to come out but I haven't been able to find it since. I have tried the big massager & the smaller, both have batteries and the one without batteries. All of these toys are supposed to be "conformed" to the body for maximum prostrate stimulation..Well I have been able to find my "G-Spot" Would someone tell me the best way to find my prostrate and stimulate myself. I've had a physical by my Dr and he had me lay on my left side and inserted his (very large middle finger) and the feeling was "Pure Ecstasy". He inserted his finger and slowly moved it around in me and found my prostrate moved his finger back & forth a couple of times and I had the largest amount of semen on my thigh that I have ever had come out of me.. I was embarrassed but he said it happens to a lot of his patient's. So tell me how to find my prostrate.
    Joe
  9. DrRobertFender

DrRobertFender Member

Photos:
    I use an Aneros Progasm prostate stimulator and have mind-blowing orgasms with incredibly huge loads of semen. Nothing feels better than cumming with prostate stimulation.
  10. WS4

WS4 Member

PBS is about right little bit of stroking then get a toy in there and you will know when you find it. I have made my self go that way without the stroking of the member. A softie orgasm so to speak. Its fun to do every once and a while. Its how I test some of the toys I buy for wife. I tell her if i can handle it so can she.
  11. Sakuralove

Sakuralove Gold Member

Photos:
    Perhaps two fingers to feel it?
  12. DrRobertFender

DrRobertFender Member

Photos:
    I know exactly where my prostate is but I can never find my car keys. Maybe I should keep the keys in my ass.
    lbushwalker likes this.
  13. alwaystry

alwaystry Guest

Lol that is awesome
  14. Redline1

Redline1 Active Member

Photos:
    I'm gonna have to give this a try. I played with my ass on several occasions but I tend to forget about the prostate and just enjoy the kinkiness of playing with my ass. My wife is starting to matsurbate herself while I give her a ass play show with just fingers. I may have to give her a show with a toy in my ass and see if she likes that. If that happens it's a great excuse to start some prostate play. Only problem is I'm not sure how far inside I need to go. I've felt around before and felt a very sensitive spot that was not enjoyable at all. But then again I wasn't playing either. I was just searching for it.