[Ask a Girl] Can't come inside a woman

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justthat1234, Sep 19, 2010.

1. justthat1234

justthat1234 New Member

i am single'ish.

i am pretty old compared to most of you but had just one relationship in the past with a woman 10 years older. it was fun but for 3 years i was never able to cum inside her. she told me she loved it because i could go for hours but no woman would stay with me with that problem.

i have no problem getting hard and staying hard.

i can jerk off fine. have been doing it for 20+ years.

i am not very good looking but still want to have a normal family. i have met someone but i am not sure what to do. she maybe my last chance but i don't have the right to ruin her life.

i read somewhere that jerking off with strong hands can kill all sensation. but that is the only relief i have.

please tell me what i should do.

#1 justthat1234, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I bet if you lay off wanking for long enough to be mildly crazy, you'll cum in her. It's worth a try.

3. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

I had an ex who had the same problem(....though i'm pretty sure he did once or twice with me....) he informed me whilst we were having sex for the first time, then he lay beside me so i could satisfy him manualy ;) afterwards. didn't cause any problem because it was addressed.
    however, maybe try pulling out so your tip is still in, and jerk it a little bit, see if you can come with just your head inside her, then progress from there on???

4. Meee

Gold Member

I'm not sure why this would ruin her life. It would only be a problem when she is trying to get pregnant. When it's time to do that, you can even use artificial insemination if you have to.

But I don't think you'll have to do that. Here are two things I want to suggest:

Don't have sex or masturbate for three days. :whoa Yes! Three whole days! Your fertility will be high and your sensitivity will be ready to go.

Then when you are having sex, have her slip her hand between her and you and get two fingers there in a v or a ring so your penis is sliding through them as you're going in her too. That will make it feel like a hand job and might help you finish.

When that works, name the baby after me, ok?

#4 Meee, Sep 19, 2010
  5. HardRocker

Gold Member

:rofl That'll be a funny name too.:p

6. Meee

Gold Member

LOL--I didn't think of that. Actually I have a nice Russian name that about 0.01 percent of Americans can pronounce. But it can be Americanized.

When you're ready to fill in the birth certificate, PM me and I'll give it to you. I'll be looking for your message in about 9 months.
    ;)

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Don't Americanize your name too much. I like Russian names, maybe because I have read so many novels with Russian characters in them. And women with a Russian accent are just awsome sexy, probably because of the femme fatale image of spy girls. If he has a boy, he can name it Meeejustthat1234ovitch.

#7 HardRocker, Sep 19, 2010
  8. rrewards

rrewards New Member

I think if you follow Meee's advice you will be fine, plus lay off the hand job for a few days. Include some foreplay to get each of you heated up. Keep up posted.

9. justthat1234

justthat1234 New Member

Meee

thanks. i have tried laying off sex or jerking off for up to a week in the past with my ex. didn't help.

she had 3 kids. could it have been that she was too loose ? i am average sized - 6.5" long and about 6" around.

i lost my cherry at 31 and jerked off for 17 years before that. when you are not that good to look at, things like this happen, i guess.

sure :) if i ever have any kids.

10. Meee

Gold Member

But remember, I also said this:

Her fingers will help it feel tight. It will help it feel familiar (like a handjob). You might be a surprised at what a big difference it makes.

I'm getting a mood of discouragement from your reply. Take action! Be an optimist! It brightens your day. It's all going to be great.

11. justthat1234

justthat1234 New Member

sorry Meee.

i am just nervous thinking that this could be my last chance with someone my age and don't want to blow it. if i tell her about my problem like Reflect suggested, she will probably go find someone normal. a guy's mind and personality , etc. go only so far.

i will try what you suggested.

12. JimmyBeans

JimmyBeans New Member

It's true, a guy's mind and personality only go so far, but bullshit takes it the rest of the way.

Tell her your so called problem in a way that makes it sound like it's something that happens with other girls, and she's the only one who can fix it.

chicks LOVE that.

then do the Mee thing with the hands or whatever you need to do.

13. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

There is a line that a couple of my friends use with girls, and I'm probably breaking guy-code by mentioning it here, but it truly baffles the hell out of me why it works as well as it does. When they are getting with a girl, mostly just random hookups, they drop in the line "I've never been able to cum from a blowjob." ">gasp... Never?" "Nope never. I guess I just can't..." "Well, let's just see about that..."

And it works! Like at least once a weekend. I can imagine that it appeals to a woman's competative nature, while giving the impression of rising above a challenge and being the 'only one' that could do it... but... ... really? I've never ACTUALLY seen a phrase wearing flashing lights and a giant neon sign that reads 'Most Obvious Pickup Line Ever'... but that one is pretty close.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is most likely not going to be a deal-breaker with ladies. In fact, there is probably a whole sect of them out there who would view it as a challenge and never rest until they've climbed that mountian; granted you have a good personality and are fun to talk to.

My lady doesn't even really enjoy me to come inside her vagina. She, and most other girls I've had sex with, have prefered it if I pull out and come on them in a variety of prefered places. This seems a sexy, and slightly dirty, alternative to the increased risk of pregnancy associated with an internal conclusion.

Don't over-think it buddy. And these ladies are giving you great advice on how to mitigate this problem; and none of them are conflicting. My advise? Try them all in conjuncture.

Hope it works out.
    ~Steve

#13 SteveWaste, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010