Cannot For The Life Of Me..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by shortylikesitrough, Sep 14, 2011.

1. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

I have never orgasmed. And I've tried so many different things. I've searched for similar things on the forum, but nothing's helped. As of right now, I can't invest in any toys, so that might be my problem. I also might be orgasming and not even knowing it? I've been doing the same thing since I was in 1st grade, and it feels really good after about a minute or so of "above the hood" clitoral stimulation. But the sensation only lasts for about 3 seconds.
    Also, my clit is extremely sensitive, so when my SO rubs it, it's more annoying than pleasurable. Any insight on what's going on?
    Thanks in advance

2. omniguy

omniguy New Member

I was in a relationship a while back with a 23 yr old who never had an orgasm. She had only one partner for 6 years. The first time I had sex with her she had her first orgasm. I wish I could I say it was all me but it wasn't. I guess I just 'fit' better her ex. I didn't even get started and she came, like within a minute. Anyway my point is some women just don't have their first orgasm until later in life.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're a bit sensitive down there, and you need to be approached very slowly and gently (contrary to your user ID). There's a gal here who has had some success with pillows by herself (maybe she'll chime in), and your SO should probably try very gently kissing around your spot, easing up to it very gently, until it's ready to be kissed. Also, it sounds like you may be having an orgasm, but it happens really fast and doesn't last but a few seconds. If you were a guy it would probably be called premature ejaculation - I don't know what girls would call it.

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Maybe possibly try not stimulating above the hood of your clit and more around it. Might be a little less sensitive area to start, you can always move to the hood later.

Just a thought.

I'm more of an all around kind of person, meaning that I don't take well to direct stimulation on the hood or directly on my clit but more around the area.

#4 RideNaked2, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Are you saying that you never like it touched directly?

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Like some wil say you should try around the clit, stimulate all around first, take your time. Also have you tried your G-spot? Breasts? Anus?
    It may not happen right away though, to echo same comment, be patient, be adventurous and curious. Also try your feet, other body parts, never know! Some wrote about orgasming from their feet before.

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

No not saying that I never like it touched directly, I do but like the all around too just as much sometimes more. Depends on how sensitive I happen to be that particular day. Sorry didn't word that comment very well :ugh

8. octavius

Gold Member

I think she's saying she cannot even bring herself to orgasm through masturbation. Maybe somebody has a good book/link for her on the topic? I'm also curious why you can't invest in toys....money issues?

9. Essene

Gold Member

There are some people who just can not have an orgasm.
    It is quite possible it is a neurological problem... After all, the brain is what controls everything. At the very best, if such a thing is the case, you should experience receptivity.

10. shortylikesitrough

Money issues, and also the fact that I live at home still, and my parents are very, very religious, and would very likely throw me out of the house if they were to find anything remotely related to sex. I've already been threatened if I don't do simple things, like only wear a stud in my nose.

11. shortylikesitrough

G-Spot seems to be the most pleasurable experience, but I can't reach it on my own. Combination of short fingers and deep vagina. My SO does a great job of it, but, on the rare occasion that he stays down there for a while, it really just gets desensitized. Becomes more of, lets get this over with, than "Hell yeah, sex," if you know what I mean.

12. Essene

Gold Member

Perhaps you should try something completely against your religious code. Something taboo.

13. shortylikesitrough

I really don't have a religious code, persay. It's more my parent's rules. And I've strayed so far away from Christianity when it comes to sex. So the only thing I can think of is a. I need toys; b. it's psychological; or c. it just isn't going to happen for me.