Cannot feel anything with a rabbit vibrator :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by The_Cone, Jun 8, 2013.

1. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

I cannot feel anything with a rabbit vibrator, frustrated :(

I bought The Jessica Rabbit Slimline rabbit vibrator, to try this type of toy for the first time, but I actually can't feel anything remotely stimulating about it as it twirls around inside me. It feels incredibly weak, despite being one of the "top favoured rabbit vibrators among women"... I might as well be sitting on a chair.

I've never had children, and never put anything bigger than an average-sized penis inside me.
    The only time when I could actually 'feel' something inside is when my ex used to thrust inside me, and yes he used to 'hit' something in there, especially when he was close to cumming, which felt good. But now I am single, nothing seems to work in the same way.

I'm fine with orgasming by clitoral stimulation with a vibrator, but I'm so desperate to experience a g-spot orgasm, as I have never had one before.

Perhaps, the reason why I felt anything at all internally with my ex was because I actually loved him, but that still didn't help me to achieve orgasm while we had sex.

I'm really frustrated... is anyone in the same boat as me, or has any advice about how I can achieve the g-spot orgasm alone?

#1 The_Cone, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

Hey, I also must have clit stimulation. I like to play with the g spot and clit at the same time. When you're tipping over the edge of orgasm, you stop with the clit and intensely stimulate the g spot. I've read that you can train yourself this way, by stopping the clit stimulation earlier and earlier. I believe this is true, if you have patience. I have not tried to go any further with this method.

Penetration feels nice to me, almost in a massaging sort of way. I definitely will never get off from just that. Don't feel alone on this one! The sexual differences in all of us is what makes it fun.

danrb007 likes this.
  3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i've tried a couple, never really liked them. you should look into g-spot vibes. it takes quite a bit of searching before you find it. its fun to look for though. get a g-spot vibe for inside, and either a clit vibe or a mini-wand for your clit stimulation, and when you find it, you might shoot through the roof if you use them both :)

4. suzy7

Gold Member

Quote "The only thing wrong with being a atheist is that there"s nobody to talk to
    during an orgasm".
    Ha, LOL, love that, now that's funny !!

danrb007 likes this.
  5. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Honestly, unless it's specifically designed for G-Spot stimulation, any other kind of vibe is unlikely with most women. First of all, you need to find your G-Spot, if you don't already know where it is. If you don't know how to find it, either Google it, or pm me for help. I have covered this before, so I'm not going to post it again, unless requested.

Most women who can find their G-Spot can have a G-Spot orgasm. Unless you are one of the minority that can't, the following method should work.

Place two fingers inside yourself with the tips facing up. Find your G-Spot with your fingertips. You will have to experiment to find out if a "come hither" motion, tapping motion, or a combination of the two feels most pleasurable to you. This, along with stimulating your clit with your thumb will usually create the effect you desire. If you have a partner currently, they could do this for you.

Happy hunting and good luck.

xx

6. naughtyycouple

naughtyycouple New Member

Massive waste of money for us... The bf bought me a rabbit - at £60+ I was pretty upset it only made me cum twice!!

The 'whirred' stopped whirring - haha!

Is a Magic Wand as amazing as people say?! Is that next?

7. SWOJLO

Gold Member

As soon as my wife catches her breath and is able to stand again, she would probably be able to tell you just how AWESOME we think the magic wand is.

8. oldkid

Re: I cannot feel anything with a rabbit vibrator, frustrated :(

Hi Cone... A comprehensive discussion of your anatomy is at WWW.The-Clitoris.com.
    These articles conclude that not all women will orgasm from internal stimulation. Just my opinion, but I suspect the reason you could orgasm with your ex is because when he thrusted full in, he was stimulating your clitoris by contacting it with his pubic bone area. Just seems logical to me. I have come to believe not all women have the extra sensitivity at the front of the vagina, called a G-spot. Happy O to you. :p

#8 oldkid, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  9. bettyisback

10. minskminx

Gold Member

I have no problems with real sex but sex toys of these kind have never done much for me. You fuck people not pieces of silly plastic.

The only sex toy I really use is a dildo that I suck on while masterbating with hands and fingers. Even my own fingers are a million times more satisfying than any vibrating toy. No matter how realistic it is always an artificial material and will always feel like that.

11. Anotherday

Gold Member

Might I suggest the Hitachi Wand with gspot attachments?

12. Rachel78

Rachel78 New Member

I also have the wand and can attest to its superiority. :)

13. John W

Gold Member

My wife has tried numerous vibrators over the years. We have upgraded in terms of quality, but hands down, the best vibrator that she LOVES is the Lelo Soraya. It is pricey, but well worth it. We paid almost $200 a couple of years ago, but I believe you can get it on Amazon now for less than $100.

14. Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle New Member

Hi, you can try the Wild G-Spot Vibrator, been using this vibe for a couple of months now and it's pretty amazing specially on g-spot orgasm. I bought it online at adameve.com. Luckily, they have a promo that gives 50% off, free DVDs, gifts and free shipping. I used the code PROMO50 at the checkout to get the discounts and other goodies. I found this code in some adult forum. You should give it a try. Good luck and happy shopping.

15. sandwich

Gold Member

Lelo Ina is good!