Candaulism

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by lahistoriadeB, May 1, 2016.

1. lahistoriadeB

Gold Member

I am a candaulist. I enjoy exposing my wife. I guess all men are candulist in different degrees. I don't know anyone that doesn't like the same things as I do. I noticed one day that a friend of mine recognized that he was turned when his wife was topless in the beach while he didn't feel the same while she was n the privacy of their house. Same way, I noticed that men share most of the fantasies like:
    - Dress his wife with a short miniskirt with no panties.
    - Go to nudist beaches
    - Sharing their wives with men or women.

It's good to know other husbands with the same desires, we can show pictures and enjoy our little perfersion. By the way, if you like that too, be very careful and only share with people that looks good. There are lots of people trying to get pictures for amateur sites and it can very dangerous for your relationship.

So, did you enjoy this life style? What is your fantasy? What did you do in this field?

By the way, this is her in a nudsit resort here in Spain :)

Attached Files:

2. Invigorated

Gold Member

Indeed.
    - Love it when mine goes commando, especially if others might see.
    - Nudist beaches are great, even if they're not sexual it's great watching guys chat to her.
    - Very intense.

Bookings would rocket if they used her in their publicity ;)

3. alanfridolin

alanfridolin Member

I am a candaulist. No question.

Gmsexycpl likes this.
  4. Catayalex

Gold Member

Well, I did not know the term existed. No doubt I am a candaulist. I enjoy sharing wife pics and vids. My biggest fantasy is watching my wife get fucked by a couple or by 2 or more men. Meanwhile I enjoy watching her masturbate, and enjoy comments about our posted vids and pics.
    Anyone wishing to share/trade wife pics and vids ( no face ) is welcome to private message me.

5. shywife

Gold Member

My husband is one as well. He has loved showing my body to other men for years now.

6. HKR1

HKR1 New Member

I must admit to being a Candaulist. I have shared a photo or two with my mate and he has shown me photos of his wife.

treo and lahistoriadeB like this.
  7. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

8. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

I'm with ya! It's a Big turn on !!!

lahistoriadeB likes this.
  9. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

It's gets me off knowing guys want to cum to my wife

Attached Files:

10. IdoPiddleSome2

Is there a similarly intellectual name for the opposite side of the same door? I've always fancied BEING exposed (for the entertainment/amusement of her girlfriends or other women) BY my wife--in ways not handily undone. It wasn't (ever) that I thought of myself as more than an average sight to behold. It was only about being presented visually, pants-down/pants-torn/pants-GONE or naked, such that it was beyond my reach to cover myself (if I wanted-to). The few times in my life I actually experienced this, I only wanted a lot more of it, even if no physical contact came of it. I found being tattled-on (about being an Exhibitionist and a Pee-lover) gave me a lower-energy buzz but the same kind--as did learning a woman in my life had shared intimate Polaroids with women I knew less-well or not at all.

I've usually called my flavor of Exhibitionism I just described "Excuse-Exhibitionism" and "Sexually-Infantile-Exhibitionism." Times I recall being discussed in the 3rd-Person, in my presence, as if I'd been a toddler or absent, regarding Pee/Sexual-matters, I found it the same kind of arousing (even if that had not been the intent of the woman making my secrets less-private).

Then I saw this discussion. As the Adult-Toddler I'm still exploring (due to realizing belatedly how long I've been one), I recognized myself on the opposite-side of that proverbial door. Best regards, all.

11. papajoe56

papajoe56 New Member

Hi I'm John since

12. papajoe56

papajoe56 New Member

Hello my name is I had this fantasy for a long time since it first happened at age 14 I was involved 3 times going down in someone's wife while she sucked him off. Wow I am obsessed with the fantasy of her sucking me while everyone takes turns fucking my lady all weekend long. Oh how I just love that HOT fantasy. Please tell me how to talk her into sharing her pussy. I am constantly masterbating to the thought of 12 in. Extra THICK COCKS OVERFILLING

13. conyo67

conyo67 New Member

I am definitely into candaulism and would love to share the experience. Contact me here or on skype conyo67.

14. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

15. conyo67

conyo67 New Member

16. conyo67

conyo67 New Member

sexy ass IMG_2245.jpg

17. Invigorated

Gold Member

Love that body
    Love those tits

18. NaughtyVoyer

Gold Member

Hi

Yes, I am a candaulist. Love to show my wife off... And yes, I am very, very proud and lucky to have such a beautiful wife

Invigorated and Sexy10Cpl like this.
  19. Invigorated

Gold Member

And we're lucky you do

NaughtyVoyer likes this.
  20. Adventurer

Gold Member

I didn't know this term existed! Yes! This is a great fantasy of mine. A huge turn on!

I used to have a female friend that I'd share pics of my wife to. I have "accidentally" (and truly accidentally as well) showed pictures to my best buddy of my wife naked.
    I fantasize about sharing her with him all the time too! Check out my thread about that here:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/threads...y-about-my-wife-with-another-with-pics.56884/

I would love to expose her to other men. (Though she wouldn't.)

I've also wanted to fuck her while others watched. (But again, she wouldn't.)

So, while not a practicing candaulist, I am definitely one at heart. :)

lahistoriadeB and NaughtyVoyer like this.