Canadian and American Tensions: Sexual Combat.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by CleaverFace, May 21, 2012.

1. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

I recently had a friends-with-benefits relationship with an American friend, and never had it been much of a topic of discussion, but during one sexual encounter, we had fun with out national differences.

My small sedan purred excitedly down the highway, perhaps stimulated by the fact that Nicole and I had just finished turning each other on, and she squeezed at my inner thighs eagerly while driving home. She would reach over whenever the road was smooth enough to allow and would suck and bite at my neck or tell me how swollen she wanted her pussy to be after she was done fucking me. Momentarily, she paused to drink her coffee. We were just returning from a classically Canadian Donut shop: Tim Hortons.

"I know I don't drink coffee much, but I definitely don't enjoy Tim Horton's coffee. I don't enjoy much from Tim Horton's, actually." She spoke, unaware of the unforgivable treason she had just committed. I almost felt tempted to stop the car and give her a stern talking-to and wag of the finger, but instead I opted for a more tactful approach.

"Why don't you just punch me right in the national pride, there? You do realize you're in Canadian territory, right?" I smiled cheekily, attempting to subdue my hockey-fan-rage. This was the kind of matter that hockey riots broke out over.

"Yeah? You don't like that? Well at least we could find somebody sort of important to put on our coins." She challenged, sitting cross armed and raising her eyebrow in my direction. "You people have Loons, Beavers and Polar Bears on your coins. Apparently no Canadian is interesting enough to be put on a fucking coin."

"You people?" I gasped in outrage, and placed my hand on her crotch and squeezed gently. "You're not getting out of this one intact, Nicole's pussy."

The sterile atmosphere of the hallways and elevator of the apartment building I live in did little to stifle her. She would bite at my lips and run her hand onto my crotch while waiting in the elevator or when I fumbled for my keys to open my apartment. She noticed I was bulging, hard with excitement while I tried the nob of my door, so she lowered to one knee and kissed and bit the throbbing bulge through my pants. When the door was open, I retorted by pinning her to a wall and kissing her angrily, our teeth slamming together.

She tore my shirt open, ripping buttons off, I looked down at my ruined shirt and pinned both her arms above her head, put bother her wrists together to hold them in one hand and slid her pants off, reaching into her thong to wrap my fingers around her clitoris and slide my fingers deep into her, feeling her squeeze at my knuckles. Her nipples became erect beneath her shirt, greeting me with a wink she was probably too excited to intend.

"At least half of the country I live in isn't fucking fat!" I snarled, working her clit with my thumb while hooking my fingers inside her until my wrist was sore.

"Yes, but your military's fucking useless, you maple syrup flavoured piece of shit" She retorted, spitting onto my mouth. I picked her up and laid her on my dining room table. Licking the spit off my lips, I unzipped and revealed myself, throbbing and excited, suddenly a lot cooler in the cold air of my apartment.

"At least my general population doesn't lose their fucking mind if our Prime Minister wants to give us free healthcare." I slid the tip of my dick against her clit, toying with it, soaking myself in her wetness before entering her and gripping her thighs for leverage, pulling her to slam hard against me. The sensation distracted us both from the argument at hand. Her eyes welled, became glazed, suddenly resembling some form of precious stone. The top layer of the precious stones leaked off her face and onto her table, taking with them a trail of make up. Her hand was covering my mouth, and between tearful-eyed gasps and groans she wrapped her thighs around me.

"Shut up and fuck me. Just fuck me." The shaking of the table made her voice waver, as if she was at the bottom of a well. She slapped me gently, playfully. She tipped her head back and yelled out into the air, announcing her orgasm to my neighbours. While she came I pumped as hard as I could, causing her breasts to bounce out of her shirt. With my newly uncovered mouth I disobeyed her direct orders of shutting up.

"Such a good little fuck toy. You need to get fucked like a nasty little slut to learn your lesson." I stuck my fingers in her mouth, gripping the hair at the back of her head. There wasn't much I could do at this point, I was going to climax, her rhythmic squeezing and gyrating ensured it. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum." Hearing this, she sucked on my fingers and looked at me with her tearful eyes. I looked directly into her eyes as I pulled out of her, stroking my length onto the mound of her pussy and her stomach. Giggling, biting at the tips of my fingers, she spoke to me softly, comfortingly.

"Mmmm, thank you for cumming for me baby. Such a good boy." She prodded at the newly formed mound of semen flowing down her lips, and scooped up as much as she could with her fingers, dropping it in her mouth and closing her eyes, appearing to savour it. "Back in you go." She stroked me, pulling me into her open slit and inserting me. I fought through the over stimulation until my erection was lost, and I carried her to the couch to sleep.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Nice. Turned me on. Thanks.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

that was a great pc of writing there....intelligent, funny and sexy all at the same time...well done.

4. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I concur...nice story. Thank you. :)

5. sabian

sabian New Member

ditto. on that one.

6. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Thank you, all =).

The real event was lengthier, of course, but I tried cutting it short to the good bits. I adore that gal.

7. ivycool

ivycool New Member

that was a great pc of writing there....intelligent, funny and sexy all at the same time...well done.

#7 ivycool, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  8. luvitdoggystyle

luvitdoggystyle New Member

Well done and quite erotic.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've missed this til now. I love your story Cleave. Your style is engaging and witty. Good job!