Canada day surprise morning

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had my visit last night but I was so tired, ended up having a short evening.
    When she joined in bed she reached down and got me hard but things ended there, she wanted me to rest.
    I did rest and this morning, Canada Day, she was intent on giving me a blowjob, but not looking for anything for herself. It felt good and she loved feeling my pleasure in her hand.
    Then when it was time she pulled it out to watch the ejaculation up close while stroking me.

Like I said, she wanted nothing back ..... until I reached orgasm and my penis got bigger, harder in her hand and mouth, and she felt everything "happen" just before the first squirt. It got her so turned on it got her throbbing like crazy and she was not able to not have her turn despite her "condition".

Being spent and drained, I took the vibrator out. She was fully wet but I took it slow for a change and the pace stayed slow. After some orgasms she reached the point she couldn't feel her hands from feeling so good - a first for her. In the end she asked me to stop to catch her breath, another first again. She discovered the joy of a long slow build up but her next orgasms were in quicker succession after the first one, stronger. A great way to start the day :)

whybother and PerfectPussy like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Blowjobs are nice, it's not what I live for, I love intercourse, handjobs, titfucks, giving oral, hands and vibrator too.
    But to continue on my Canada Day episode, she told me she was going to let me cum in her mouth next time.
    She tried a few times without luck more because of how she used her tongue. Same thing last time but I paid attention to what and why.
    After a short break, cuddling and talking, she went back down after I explained why, and next time what she can do different.
    I never saw someone so wanting to make me cum in her mouth, I guess I deserve it from taking good care of her in those ways.
    After she got into the groove, I told her not to change what she was doing and soon enough I knew I was leaking a lot.
    She knew she was on the right track and made sounds while sucking.
    Then I felt it arrive fast and told her I was about to explode. She just kept going, and going, and going, as long as I let her and I was moaning until I asked her to stop. She had to spit all that was in her mouth after LOL but when she came back, the look on her face was priceless. Proud, happy for me, happy it tasted sweet, turned on as hell from feeling it about to explode.
    I guess there is more coming, and her way too :)