Can You Women Feel?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Larry82052, Jul 2, 2007.

?

Do You Love Having Your Lover Cum Inside Your Pussy?

1. Cum On Your Belly?

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Cum On your titties?

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry82052

Larry82052 New Member

Can you feel it when your guy cum inside your pussy? Describe the feeling and does it turn you on more?

Had you rather him cum in yourpussy or jerk out and spurt it all over you? Larry

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

No, I can't feel it, and I prefer it's in me, not on me.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I can feel his penis engorge - it gets really swollen right before he cums.

I love watching it shoot on my belly. I will reach down and massage his balls, when he pulls out, ready to shoot off.

We do this because we like it. I can't get pregnant, so it's just something we enjoy.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

90% of the vaginal nerve-endings are concentrated in the first 2-3"; it would be a rarity, if even possible, for a woman to actually feel a man cum. (I think some women must be hallucinating when they say they can feel it.)

I prefer it when a guy cums inside. I have to be in a special kind of mood to have it go elsewhere.

5. Steel

Steel Member

That's where the bribes come in handy!! Trips to Aruba...Cuzumel... :D

6. bsydemyself

bsydemyself New Member

haha nothing better than makin a mess all over your gf's stomach.. nothing worse than having to clean it up

7. Tanya

Tanya New Member

I can feel him get really hard, and can sense him ejaculate in me.

If he cums on my body it feels really warm, his cum is warm when it first leaves his penis

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

can't say I feel the actual 'spurting' but I definitly feel the pulsing when he is coming

9. Bella

Gold Member

I can feel him & I love it! :cheer
    I love it in me & on my belly most. :brow
    Last night it was on my tits & I don't mind that either! :)
    It's warm & I love to run my fingers in it,
    then bring it to my lips & taste it! :woohoo
    ~Bella

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

This is very old research, originally from the Kinsey study I believe. The method they used to ascertain the sensitivity of the inner vagina was flawed, and recent studies have shown the the inner vagina is quite sensitive but in a different way to the area around the vaginal cuff.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't want to hear your critique of any research I supply if you can't use citations. Reference the studies you're referring to or shut up. For all I know, you're getting this stuff from stupidmadeupsexfacts.com.

12. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

:O bluesy you dont have to be so rude and tell people to shut up but you have a point to have facts as do you need facts with your post

Im with Bibibaby on this one
    I like the feeling of the pulsing you definitly feel that one hell they make dildos that spin in circles haha

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

You're right, that was kinda gruff (apologies, Cybermale). You have to understand, the guy loves to challenge what I say, and never provides any evidence whatsoever that he knows what the hell he's talking about. Just gets to me sometimes :yell :eyes

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Kinsey's research method for deep vaginal sensitivity was done by measuring response to light pressure cotton-wool bud (Q-stick to Americans). But a q-stick is very small, and lightly dabbing inside vaginas is very different to deep thrusting by a hard penis. There are two inter-related studies on this:

Melbourne urologist Helen O'Connell's influential work dissecting clitoral anatomy which showed the clitoris was not just a tiny button near the vaginal opening but a large, expanding, highly sensitive structure with legs which extend up to 13 cm and curve around the vagina. Spongy erectile tissue, similar to that in the glans is found right through the clitoral system, including the "female prostate" suggested by Whipple and other scientists to be the G Spot, containing the glands believed responsible for female ejaculation.

British scientist Catherine Blackledge, in her new book "The Story of V" (Weidenfeld and Nicholson, 2003) describes new research showing all these structures to be richly innervated and capable of detecting vibration, touch and pressure changes, particularly deep pressure. So that touching the delicate skin of the clitoral glans produces one type of sensation but deep pressure receptors in the walls of the vagina produce quite another

And an earlier study which started it all:
    Subsequent to the publication of The G Spot, one study has been reported which includes explicit sexual arousal in the laboratory. In the Spring, 1984 Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, Professor Heli Alzate of Columbia (South America) reported that 45 of 48 coitally-experienced subjects reported erotic sensitivity in the anterior vaginal wall, and two-thirds of them either reached orgasm---or asked the experimenter to stop stimulation to prevent orgasm---when stimulated there.

Bluesy, you must understand that if YOU post facts on female sexual response, they are available for critique by anyone on the forum.

A lot has happened since the 1940s (or the 1970s Hite report, which was very much based on Kinsey research). My research for my thesis (1979) pointed me away from Kinsey, which was ground-breaking but had its flaws (he was a stubborn man, and sex has changed a lot of the years).

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Cybr you rose to the bait. Blusey's blast was way out of proportion. It's common practise and quite interesting to hear opinions, ideas, and references to studies without having the page numbers and exact dates, authors, and references in hand! For God's sakes let's be able to talk like civilized people and trust each other! Just a little!

16. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

wow okay..but on a lighter note, I can feel when he is about to cum (right before he cums) and I love it when he cums inside of me, I don't know, it's just something special between us, they way he looks at me the way he kisses me, but I actually like when we have sex doggy style and he cums on my back as well....it's gr8:brow

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't particularly need or want to debate anyone, but when misleading statements are made, for the benefit of others reading this thread I felt it my duty to correct it in order to set the record straight. Female sexual response has been largely overlooked for various reasons, partly because it is difficult to investigate and difficult to measure. Male sexual response is easier, it is visible.

My studies were social psychology derived from anthropoligical studies, and it is fair to say that many (most) non-Western societies of the past had a better understanding of female sexual response than we did. My anthropological research led me to the g-spot, and I spent a bit of time playing around with this area of the vagina until I struck success sometime in 1980 or 1981. Of course, in 1981 it wasn't known as a g-spot, because it hadn't been discovered or named at that time. I also knew then that deep in the vagina is also sensitive to touch, but it takes an advantageous position to get there.

The societies we studied often used these positions during intercourse, and to a certain degree of success too. And while I don't personally stress over my partners orgasmic ability or otherwise during intercourse (I have other ways of dealing with that), I do know that it is a big turn-on to me when it actually happens. I also know that orgasm from intercourse is a very (very, very) big event for her also, regardless of how reliable my oral sex skills are.

18. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

I know nothing what-so-ever about "social psychological nor anthropoligical studies but from my own personal experiences/observations with many,many males during my earlier promiscious days I offer this:
    The male ejaculation is as varied as size/shape of penisis and sexual techniques but bears no relationship. Ejaculation varies from a tiny hardly visable luke warm spurt to a full on great multiple spasmodic spurting stream of hot cum. I have masturbated (hand job) guys who could exceed 2 meters for successive squirts. These few and far between hard ejaculators I have definatly felt the impact and warmth in my vagina. They are exceptions.

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

Whenever you present factual information that is contrary to, and specifically targeted at, the content of another member's post, you should be prepared to defend your position. Otherwise, people could make things up randomly, for the sole purpose of instigating an argument. It would be a far different situation if we were sharing our opinions, but that isn't the case here.

Bruce, Cybermale is the one who instigated a debate by critquing my post. You love giving me flak, and I have no idea why that is. If I've done something to offend you, I can't recall what that might be.

Everywhere I've looked on the net, from sexual Q&A articles on university-run sites, to Discovery Health, to female anatomy articles (also on university sites) states that the majority of vaginal nerve endings are in the outer third of the vagina, with the inner 2/3 having very few nerve endings. I could not find a specific study detailing vaginal anatomy (there were a couple of studies in academic journals on female health that referred to 90% of nerve endings being concentrated near the vaginal opening in their google description, but the abstracts contained very little info and you can't access the full journal article without a subscription, so oh well!). I found this course description, dated 2005, from Iowa State University, that says in reference to vaginal anatomy, "first 1/3 contains many nerve endings, inner 2/3 has little nerves." http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:e-NAErP-JdEJ:www.public.iastate.edu/~hd_fs.276/Lecture%2520Material/Carroll%2520Chapter%252005.Female%2520Anatomy.ppt+nerve+endings%22,+vagina&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=59&gl=us&client=opera

Sure, there is sensation throughout the vagina, I would not argue that. But the majority of nerve endings are near the opening, the most sensitive part of the vagina. The g-spot is located within this area as well.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Bluesy,
    If Bruce, Lifespoetry, myself and others give you flak this forum as you put it, then there may be a trend happening, and perhaps you should think long and hard about why this might be.

Now, your original post, viz: "90% of the vaginal nerve-endings are concentrated in the first 2-3" was unsubstantiated allegation without any corroborating evidence whatsoever. Because I have studied psychology I understood where it came from, Kinsey's flawed research.

And yet again you repeat the same erroneous opinion: "the majority of nerve endings are near the opening, the most senstive part of the vagina". This is wrong. The research that led to this opinion was flawed as I stated, and subsequent research has shown the vagina is actually connected to a clitoral structure rich in nerve endings that almost surrounds the entire sheath.

As to my personal experience of this, as I posted I came across this from totally different research, that is studying the sexual practices of primitive cultures. To tap into these sensations requires three things: the most advantageous position, a longer than average penis and a woman's belief that such sensations deep within the vagina are possible.

If you wish to believe Kinsey's almost sixty-year-old research, then that is up to you. But for others on this forum, they deserve to be kept up to date with the latest breakthroughs in female sexual response research from the last quarter of a century or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.