Can you vary your CUM time at will?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BobbyG, Jan 16, 2012.

1. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

Taking different sexual positions out of the equation, and just imagine sticking to one position and one partner.

Is it possible to alter your 'thrusting endurance' for that particular position?

For example - if you wanted to have a "quickie", you could go at it like a rabid rabbit on heat and cum in say 2 mins flat.
    Whereas if you wanted to enjoy that particular position for a longer time, you could stretch it out by thrusting away for much longer, say 15 mins plus...

Or are we set on one 'endurance setting' regardless of what we want to happen?

Or, another way of putting it... can men with a long endurance also cum in lightening speed if they so wish?

2. SWOJLO

Gold Member

I seem to be able to. I can't explain how but I can pretty much go on cue when she tells me what she wants. I prefer the slow and steady approach but when she asks for a quickie I am more than happy to answer her request.

3. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Yup, it's just a mental thing, you can condition yourself for it.
    Just depends where your concentration is fixated, that can be controlled with practice.
    The pleasure you are giving her or the feelings on the head of your cock, to put it bluntly.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I have conditioned myself to accelerate or decelerate at will to either suit my partner or the prevailing circumstances. It need not only be a all or nothing sprint race to the finish line but given the luxury of time a lovely meander via the scenic route to destination.
    Give yourself time to smell the roses if you appreciate them :)

5. Meee

Gold Member

Even if you stay in one position, you can still change the pace and the angle. Changing angles makes a big different for how long the boyfriend lasts. When we're ready for him to finish, we change the angle so it rubs a part of his cock that's more sensitive and everything that's been building up in him just explodes. In a good way, I mean. Squeezing him can make him cum faster too sometimes. Caressing him, talking dirty, being theatrical about my own orgasms--any of these things can have an effect on him if we want them to. So even something like how long a man lasts isn't just one person's responsibility. It's part of communicating and working together.

6. Paula

Gold Member

Your physical condition must be realy good...

but I'll never fake

#6 Paula, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  7. igor

Gold Member

I would say that for those guys that get sex regularly it is probably much easier to control the timing than it is for thos of us that may only have sex every few years :ugh

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

i think age and experience have much to do with it.....as ive gotten older and learned a little control.. i can go as long as i want... but as far as how fast? cant get off in less than 15 or 20 minutes anymore....

9. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

Thanks for all the replies and advice.

To answer a few points...

Altering the angle is a novel idea. We'll try that. Sounds logical.
    My problem is that I love certain positions because in those positions I get a nice view of my wife AND the feeling on my dick is best... so in these positions I tend to cum quite quick i.e. shooting load in 2 mins easily, regardless of how quickly I thrust.
    If I want to last longer I change position to a position that is not so hot for me...so I last much longer but it isn't so enjoyable for me. The one benefit is that my wife loves those positions - so she gets off bigtime, whilst I provide the enjoyment but don't feel an enormous amount myself :ugh

So that's what I was wondering...if a man could extend his climax time in his favoured position. Or is it kind of fixed for a certain position?

I've heard the 'age' thing quite a lot. I.e. the older you get the longer it takes to cum. I think that is true. I'm in my mid-thirties at the mo. When I was much younger I could not last as long as I can now. I suppose as I get older I can look forward to lasting even longer - 20 mins plus in my favourite position sounds like something worth waiting for :D

p.s. by the grace of god, I am fit and healthy and can make love for a long time. My wife never fakes (we have a very open and honest relationship) and she is satisfied virtually 100% of the time.
    It's the continuous thrusting time in my favourite position which I'm trying to extend :)

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

there are several books out there and probably much info on the internet now, on " male multiple orgasm"....thats what you want to study up on. i forget the name of the book i found in when i was in my 30s but it was a tremendous help. i went from not much control at all , to absolutely having total control over my orgasms...
    when i said it happens with "age" i meant more that the patience to learn "control" came with age....i'm sure i could have learned it at 20 but i just didnt have the patience to try...lol..

11. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

Great stuff. Many thanks for the search idea. I'll look into that term...
    But isn't "male multiple orgasm" just a method of cumming multiple times, rather than achieving a longer stretch of time between cums? You see what I'm getting at?

I'll read up on it anyway, but it would be nice to hear your view on this.

Oh, and if you remember the title of that book - I'm all ears! :)

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

it is... but the whole metod is all about knowing your body and establishing the complete control over it. its as much a mental process as physical and it takes some "practice" but the results are well worth the effort...i wish i could recall the authors name for you...it was fascinating..

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

The book mentioned above quotes certain Tantric or Taoist practices, which are easy enough to learn and put into action. I learned Tantric from a teacher one-on-one (guess what we did together), and I use that to enhance my orgasms rather than prolong intercourse. From an early age or even first time, my typical duration was several minutes and never much less than that. Tantric or Taoist sex not only enables a man to master the time, and it also leads to much more powerful orgasms if done right (although whether you can get that far with a book rather than with lessons, I'm not so sure about). So I tend to use it for the latter, and also my wife learned from the same teacher, so our sex is now more connected and together (guess what we did together with the teacher watching).

#13 cbrmale, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  14. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

Thanks for your post.

I'm actually quite happy with my climaxes. They are powerful, fresh and almost spiritual in their feeling. Euphoric bliss is a good description.

It's the longevity issue I am exploring.
    The last few posts have given me food for thought.
    Thank you.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't know how your orgasms feel, but prior to training I thought much the same about mine. Now I rate those orgasms, on a scale of 1 to 10, at about a 3 to 4, and my orgasms now about a 7-9 (and once a 10, which was a whole body experience which lasted about 3 minutes). However, it is almost certainly easier to master these techniques one-on-one, which is something only offered in Australia (Sydney and Byron Bay).

The book should enable you to prolong intercourse, which isn't something I had a problem with.

16. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

Thanks.

Have you got the title of the book please?

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

The multi-orgasmic male or something like that. I read it and I tried it but didn't become multi-orgasmic, but I had better control over my orgasms, which is what you are after. It's basic Tantric. Essentially, the methods include squeezing the pc muscle to prevent ejaculation, and the visulisation of sexual energy recirculation. For the latter, to know how to meditate helps a lot. I don't do multi-orgasmic much, one big conventional orgasm and ejaculation at the end is fine for me.