can you orgasm without genital stimulation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johndeeregirl, Dec 6, 2010.

1. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

just what the title says.. can you have an orgasm without any genital stimulation?

I have had orgasms from nipple stimulation, anal & him tongueing my ear (this is his favorite.. more than once he's put me in an awkward position of "telling me a secret" & giving me an orgasm in an inappropriate place.. sometimes this ends with me repeatedly saying "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" because it's so good I want to scream and I can't make any noise.. of course he knows I don't hate him in the least bit :lol)

2. vickierichards

vickierichards New Member

My boyfriend has made me cum just by talking to me on Skype chat. We will be having a perfectly innocent conversation and he will start throwing in little innuendos that make me think of times we have spent together. I get a little tug in my stomach each time, and moan out loud. He knows exactly what he is doing, and the more I respond, the filthier he talks.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Not that I am aware of. I envy those who can.

4. sinner

sinner New Member

I think I first knew that my wife was the one when we both came in our pants wirthout taking our clothes off on our first date. I don't know if that counts though because she was grinding pretty hard on me sitting on my lap. Since that time I've given her many orgasms just from sucking her tits. I think there's a name for when guys come without genital contact. Its called premature ejaculation.

5. vickierichards

vickierichards New Member

Haha, I don't think it is premature if you needed to cum. I take it as a compliment if a guy jizzes during foreplay or outside the clothes. As long as he is back in action within, I don't know, half an hour?

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

if I'm licking his nipples and he comes, I don't consider it premature ejaculation :p

7. sinner

sinner New Member

Careful there's another active thread about guys staring at girls and one about hardons on a first date. The idea of a guy just cuMming on your clothes sounds like it might be creepy. My dog tries to do that. LOL

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

ew. lol my man's dog is BAD about umm running into me when I'm naked with his cold nose ending up in places it shouldn't

my man laughs. I don't.

9. too_thick

too_thick Member

By thought alone. :D
    That happened in 8th grade. in the middle of class, I am sure it was a whole body orgasm also.It also did last a while. I have not experienced anything like it since. lucky it was a "dry one".

10. sinner

sinner New Member

I trust that your man warms up his nose before he sticks it in there

11. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

well of course! I'm usually the cold one anyways

12. sinner

sinner New Member

If 3%of woman can come from breast stimulation then what's the percentage of men?

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I can cum when the back of my neck is being kissed/nibbled/bitten, and bonus for nipple stimulation at the same time.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, I can come from titty rubbing, pinching and sucking alone but, haven't done it in years.

15. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I can cum from stimulation to any part of my body if the mood is right. Some favourites are my throat being sucked and his cock on the roof of my mouth.

16. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I've made 2 guys have orgasms post sex from nipple stimulation (didnt ejaculate, I'd just drained them - there was no fluid/minimal fluid left LOL)

17. BigSexGeek

BigSexGeek New Member

When I was younger I could orgasm without any stimulation, I would take a few drinks and get into a dream-like state. I could visualize a sex scene and bring myself to orgasm without any touching or genital stimulation. I didn't have a GF at the time, so since I wasn't getting any on a regular basis, that might have been part of it. I'm married now and getting some action about 2-3 times a week, so I haven't tried this for a while.

18. sinner

sinner New Member

A
    Are you sure they weren't faking it?

19. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I don't see the benefit of them faking it :shrug

the first guy.. the first time - I had been riding him.. he had came, I just started kissing on his neck and down his chest.. he seemed to enjoy the attention his nipples were getting so I kept it up and then all of a sudden he was like "whoa, WTF did you just do? I think you just made me cum again." he pretty much described it as feeling like it does when he ejaculated, but not as intense

2nd guy had multiple orgasms in the past.. I'd just blew him, was kissing and licking my way up and he said it gave him an orgasm

can I prove it? no.. but would it truly be to their benefit to make it up or straight up lie to me? I wasn't trying to give them an orgasm

another guy I gave his first "multiple" to was sex the first time & a blowjob the 2nd and there was minimal fluid when he came :shrug

20. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

ohh man this just brought back memories of an ex from when we were in high school,she was in a play and we would hang out in the back during rehearsals, i drove her and her ear crazy, she would lose it when i whispered rock hard penis in her ears and watching her squirm in her seat would make me pre cum all the time.....man good times...:D