[Ask a Girl] can you hold back?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Ananswerisgood9917, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Ananswerisgood9917

Ananswerisgood9917 New Member

I have learned to hold back an ejaculation,whenever I want and I was wondering is this possible for women as well? If would you release more like I do?!

2. Meee

Gold Member

If I hold back too long, it gets irritating and not very sexual, and I don't really squirt out more. If I hold back just a little--just a few seconds--I do think I squirt more and harder, and feel a better release.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I went to a website once about teasing and denial, and one of the things they talked about was ruined orgasms. My take was that, if you try to hold off cumming too long, you can reach a point where you might not be able to cum at all, and even if you do, it won't be a very good one. This happened once to my wife and it kind of spoiled it for her that time.

4. Ananswerisgood9917

Ananswerisgood9917 New Member

OK! There are definitely some commonalities between men and women here. I've didn't know that there could be an opposing effect for an orgasm though! "All things in moderation I suppose". I am interested to hear that women do release more $#^ after they restrain themselves,as men do. These posts were quite informative. Good job!

5. GraceFull

GraceFull New Member

Hmmmmm, I myself like to hold back and am more of a slow drawn out kind of gal. It for certain intensifies the orgasm for me. There are times though when I engage in sex and from the get go am not all that horny. In cases like that I feel like I can almost get overstimulated if I hold back and a little numbed out.