Can you help me?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Boyakasha, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boyakasha

Boyakasha New Member

I've just masterbated and although I know I enjoyed it and my Clit got swollen and red, how do I know if I orgasmed or not?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hmmmmm.... If you are not sure, and have to ask if you orgasmed or not, I would venture to say that you did not.
    Though you may have enjoyed many pleasurable sensations, an orgasm totally overwhelms your physical and mental being for from 10 seconds, to a couple minutes. Everyone is different, but when you have an actual orgasm, you will KNOW it. It goes beyond enjoyable. It is almost an 'out of the body' experience. :brow

3. Boyakasha

Boyakasha New Member

Lol. Okay. The thing is though, as I'm only 16, I would feel embarassed getting a "toy" as living with my parents, I would be embarassed if they or my sister found it. Therefore I only have myself to pleasure myself, and when I masterbated earlier, it felt so good that I had to stop. It overwhelmed me. But obviously, it was no-where near as overwhelming as you made out. So, any tips?

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well..... first tip would be that you're probably 'busted'.... You just admitted to being 16, and this is an "over 18" Message Board.
    You are still allowed to read stuff on here(I think), and you may find the answers to your questions in that way.
    Otherwise, there are message boards more geared to your age level, if you do a google search. Good luck, and maybe we'll see you in a couple years. ;)

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Yup. Sorry, 18 only. You have been banned for 2 years.

And yes, there are a few sex message boards for teens, but this is not one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.