can you have your cake and eat it to{between a rock and a hard on}

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kunoichi, Dec 18, 2014.

1. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

I know I haven't been on in a while but I was just fishing for some tips on how to get the experiences O want, basicallty so far I have three main fatsies one sexual and the other two both sexual and life fantasy. they are there because I am driven to experience differe3ning types of roles in sexuality and life. problem being they are nothing like me. so I got a question on how to pull off the following and actually experience them or at easyt feel like I have had that kind of thing inside me...

1. japnified ssubmissive sissy perfect girl freind. basoc assan girl fantasy turn on its head.
    2. girly tomboy... yes even as a guy I want to be that kind of awesome...
    lastily
    female badass warrior type{hopefully a kunoichi}= this would be awesome...

the problem I am having is I'd like to experience these sexually as well as lifestyle wize... any tips on how. plus you should remember even though I am thirty I live with my parents and they look down on things like that.

also looking to commission some stories of me being the three above... so if you are a writter of erotica.. I might pay you if you do a good job.

2. SirFoggy

Gold Member

No disrespect here mind you but ...
    Being a 30-yro guy you should NOT, under any circumstances, live with your parents. Get that sorted out and the rest will be like taking that proverbial candy from a kid.

3. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

I have a mental illness.. so untill I fuigure that out.. kol/... and that might take a while...

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm sorry but mental illness really isn't an excuse. There are medications and therapy. Unless you're really too far gone where you cannot take care of yourself then I can see that. There are plenty of people that have mental illness and live on their own. Start seeing a counselor and psychiatrist to start.

Can't really help with your question except for dressing up and just acting basically.

5. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

I agree butttt....I already do.... 7 years now. so help me with the dressing and acting... lol...

6. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

basically just the acting right now.

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If you're goingvto do this outside of your bedroom you will have to move out since your parents don't agree with it so any advice I have will not work.

8. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

working on it... it will take years but thats ok because I go to places my parents don't see me. lol. btw It will probably take just as long to learn as to move out.

9. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

just would like to point out that you've already assumed I am not trying and that I am lazt=y because.....???? do you know I've moved out 5... and each time didn't work. but I am still trtying... thus you are wrong.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Never said you weren't trying just that you are using your mental illness as an excuse.

11. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

anyways please teach me... I'll be your [padawan..... star wars reference got to love it.... lol.

12. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

If I had a dime for every millennial using "mental disorders" as an excuse to avoid life and stay dependent on patents............

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you don't mind me asking, what is your mental illness that doesn't allow you to live on your own but allows you to go out on your own and attempt to partake in these sexual fantasies and more so, have the financial means to pay someone to write stories for you based on these fantasies?

There's very little I can offer as far as help is concerned. All I can say is this. You're an adult. If your parents don't like your fantasies, so what. Unless you still live fully off of them under their roof, they have no real right to tell you what, as an adult, you can do.

There's no point in hiding it, but there's also no point in actively flaunting it around. Stay in your room, dress up and go out to various clubs. Visit other websites (fetish based like fetlife or something of the sort) that can let you meet like minded people in your area. There's all the makeup and costumes in the world to help you physically and aesthetically achieve this goal but nobody can tell you how.

You're the only one who knows exactly what you want.

AGFUNK likes this.
  14. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

thank you mittimer for being more understanding. I have paranoid scitzo effective and adult adhd... nope I can't take medicine for both because they save I'd have an ability aneurism if I remember right. plus I am not trying to use this as an excuss.... denote the five times I've moved out. also you are right about me asking arround. what do you think I m doing....

p.s. yes I live under my dads roof... a.k.a yes I am that poor and also looking for a way to support myself besides ssi. on a final note fo this post My dad has a "if my bible is against it then it's not happening in my house policy but I still persit.

15. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

sorry I forgot.... I get at least $70 a mont-20 for netflix. the rest goes for bills

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well, then honestly join fetlife (as well as here of course :p) because that is an entirely fetish based website. You can search by your location for people with interests like you. Most everyones lists age, gender, location, sexuality among other things. There are entire groups dedicated purely to a specific fetish.

I can almost guarantee that yours is there. If it's not, simply create a group for it (very simple) and people will join it in no time. :)

There's also support groups for mental illness among people who are still fetishist.

kunoichi likes this.
  17. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

ty.... will do..... need the location on the web of that fetish mental illness group...

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's also on fetlife. It's a group called BDSM and Mental Illness or something of the sorts. Just search "mental illness" and you'll find groups. People talk, chat, support each other.

kunoichi likes this.
  19. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

ty all mitty kitty.... lol

20. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not a problem. If/when you join, you can find me there under the same name I use here. :)