Can women suffer from premature ejaculation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BobbyG, May 29, 2011.

1. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

I understand that the definition of PE for MEN is "that a man climaxes BEFORE he wishes to," or something along those lines.

Does this also apply to women?

I ask because you see videos of women being 'drilled' (for want of a better word) by their male partner for maybe up to 10 minutes (in a variety of positions) and the women still fails to cum.

However, if my wife rides me cowgirl style for a good 2 mins she is able to cum every time.
    She has never been able to last more than 2 mins in this position.
    I'd love it if she could ride me without cumming for more than 2 mins.

I can also make her cum in less then 2 mins by fondling her breasts with one hand and using the other hand to work her pussy.

Do you think she suffers from PE?
    (I'd like her to last longer to be fair - as that would prolong our sex time).

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Seeing as "ejaculation" is a male term, unless you're speaking of the female ejaculation ie: Squirt, then no, she doesn't suffer PE.

Another thing, cumming in two minutes isn't that big of a deal for a women, unless of course she looses her sex drive after she cums once and then wants to stop.

I suggest going slower or having her not ride as furiously.

3. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

maybe try the bringing her to the edge then stop/slow down technique. Sorry thats all I got.

4. RawDog

RawDog Member

My wife doesn't necessarily "suffer" from premature orgasms, she revels in it.

She's like your wife, in that she can't really ride me for too long as her "deep spot" orgasms get a bit too overwhelming. That and it gets really sore pretty quickly.

5. igor

Gold Member

Be glad she can have an orgasm.

6. RawDog

RawDog Member

Can't agree more with this post. My second wife had a difficult time cumming and her libido got low enough to the point where having an orgasm was "too much effort". Hence, why she's my ex.

7. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

As I've stated, my wife is a multiple orgasmer (is that a word). Her favorite position is lieing face down, me on top, she can cum and cum and cum, over and over in that position, but reverse cowgirl is my favorite, after she cums, she needs to change positions...too intense there.

8. RawDog

RawDog Member

9. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

10. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

My ex girlie fry was an early orgasmer (it is a word now, KJ) but rarely would she find something so intense that she just had to stop and try a different position. She loved being at the edge, where she could barely take it... I'm making myself drool.

11. Godiva

Godiva Member

I guess woman can come earlier than they'd like. I know if i go without sex for a long while the next time i feel my orgasm creep up on me and take me by surprise too...so in that sense, it comes sooner than i'd like. But there is no way in hell i stop having sex after i orgasm!!
    In you're wife's instance ask her if she thinks it's too soon? You don't mention if she ceases sex after she orgasms, but i think it is implied. If this is the case, try to lessen the friction and go slower so she can last a bit longer. PAUSE movement to whisper something sweet or dirty in her ear, when she's getting too into it to buy you some time. Change positions (that's also a pause).

That's all i got for now.... Perhaps after she's orgasmed once later in the day it takes her a bit longer? In this case, then take care of her int he morning, and then again at night...if you're both up for it!

ok i'm outta ideas now!