can women be very horny?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by naed24, Apr 19, 2004.

1. naed24

naed24 New Member

can women be very horny that they could do daring things, would really go out of control or do things that they would refuse or would dare do before? i'm very enthusiastic about this becoz i could never beliv something like this really does happen. a very amazing thing happened to me just this last weekend and i'm still very nervous and excited at the same time about the result and what is yet to come.

well anyway here goes, my gf spent the night at her friend's place, the next day after my work out i visited to check on them. they were doing "girl's stuff" they say. anyway, i was told that if i want to i could go to the room and play with the PC while they go freshen up. after a moment my gf came to me. after a small talk we started to do our thing its just the two of us anyway and i'm sure the door is locked. she gave me a bJ, i pulled down her shorts and gave her a lick. she then proceeded to mount me. we were having sex for several minutes i guess, when i heard "ehem! ehem!" sound outside the door. my gf's friend was knocking at the door. she definitely knew what we were doing. my gf just calmly dismounted me walk to the door opened it slightly. they said something to each other and what shocked me was she let her friend come in! all i could say to myself was "what the hell!?" my gf only has a shirt on with nothing from waist down. her friend although somewhat uneasy, sat on the bed and watched while my gf again proceeded to mount me. what can i say or do? i'm very horny at this time! the hell i'm going to protest becoz she let her friend watch us while we have sex. the real shocker however was my gf's friend gave me a BJ too. (it would be very long to post the details to how it got about to this but it did happen) i touch both their breasts and vagina but was not permitted to undress my gf's friend. i was kissing, making love with my gf's breasts while her friends gives me a bJ. to conclude, my gf again mounted me. i came. went home very happy. i was just sitting while they were doing their thing yet my knees trembled afterwards hehehe was this already a threesome? right? :)

2. Logger

Gold Member

That was a tantalizing story. The details give me the idea it realy happened that way. Thanks for sharing.

One of the clues you give is that you were sensitive to the limits of the feelings of your GF and her friend. Like not undressing the extra lady. There may be different limits at other times, but you at least have some starting bundaries of comfort for GF.

You might want to think about the comfort level of your boundaries for next time, or the future. It seems that you are imagining that you will get the clothes off the extra lady next time. If you want to keep a relationship with your GF, you may wish to pay attention to any changes in her comfort levels for various situations.

Either way, you have some nice visions to remember from that day. You may wish to reassure GF that she is more than enough for you. If something extra comes along, maybe you can enjoy it, but if nothing extra happens, you probably should not sulk around, or complain about it.

Keep us posted how things go. What are your feelings about sharing GF with another man? What if the extra lady wants to start giving you instructions? What about instructions you find offensive? How can you handle the situation with grace?

My expereince is that women can change levels of intensity with different situations, even fairly quickly. Your GF may have further ideas in mind also, any idea where she plans to move toward? Its nice that you have sufficient trust built up with your GF, that she feels comfortable expressing her desires to you.

Blessings

3. naed24

naed24 New Member

yup, been doing that always. i'm not attracted to her friend or somebody else she's even a lot more attractiv than her friend thats not even a lie :D

well, to update we're just doing the usual but very exciting sex in the privacy of our rooms with only the two of us. before we would have sex in parties, when we sleep over at friend's house and at one time we attended a wedding where we have to settle sleeping in a room full of cousins and friends and we quietly did it while others sleep hehe :) i've had threesomes in the past that was with my ex-gf but it was already after the relationship was over the difference now i think i really love this gf of mine and no i won't share with another man. i'm not worried about her friend giving instructions and stuff i think it was all my gf's idea. i wouldn't want to do anything that would be offensive to my gf.

certainly you have been there! you know coz i agree with you! :) change? yes always! we talked and i'm not going to force her to repeat what happened and maybe she'll decide to do it again. either way i like it very much. don't get me wrong i allow her to speak her mind decide on things but i get the last say. hehe :)

4. Virginia

Virginia New Member

can women be horny?

(FONT=Comic SansMS)xxx(/FONT)(COLOR=Indigo)xxx(COLOR)

5. Virginia

Virginia New Member

It´s all ver well doing your kinky thing and enjoying it but what I fail to understand is why your girlfriend sprung a surprise on you instead of informing you of her intention beforehand and you discussing your options with them.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I think it sounds like they were having some good old fashioned Fowling around in the bedroom b4 u got there and they were still very agitated and wanted to finish!? What do u think?

7. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I'm happy that you had a great experience but its not really the best idea for your gf to surprise you like that, what if you weren't into it? She would have felt hurt maybe or pissed off. Although its obvious you were into it, rules and boundries need to be set up (eg what you can do with the other woman and what you can't) otherwise a threesome can turn bad quickly. How do you feel about your gf and her friend possibly playing around on their own? I know my bf is completely keen to have some fun together with another girl, but me alone with one having sex without his knowledge is in both of our books cheating.