Can we hav sum fellatio tips

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SpiderSnake, Jan 12, 2011.

1. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

I enjoy a gd bj & my mrs likes swallowin cum but complains that im 2 big 4 her mouth. After jst a cpl of min she stops & complains she has jaw ache. R there any tips any1 can giv us like makin me cum quicker or jaw exercises 4 her?
    Im not braggin, this is genuine......

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I hear that's one of the problems with having a larger dick. I don't have that problem, but there are some folks here that can give you some advice.

3. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Any help with this would be really helpful. im spidersnakes wife and i feel im letting him down due to not being able to perform oral due to his size.

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

have yall tried different positions for oral? is it always the same problem?

5. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Tried diff positions hun. even downloaded a mobile karma sutra for position tips and it still really hurts. hes quite thick and i think my mouth maybe a bit to small :(

6. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

We have tried different possitions but I cant see how different positions would alter my dimentions or her mouth size.

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

hmmm, ive had the same 'problem' with an ex but i seemed to get used to it after a while....have you tried getting completely relaxed and just letting him slowly guide it in your mouth?

maybe you should do some mouth exercises? at worst you just may not be able to deepthroat :shrug

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

i didnt say it would, but in some positions when your throat and mouth are more aligned then its easier to take it in, possibly not making it hurt so much for her.

in that case, nothing will alter your sizes so im not sure how much advice yall can get.

9. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Thanks for all the advice. id just be happy to be able to suck for longer without it hurting, dont care about deep throating yet lol

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

maybe you should stick with licking/sucking the head, im sure he can get off that way

11. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Try doing jaw exercises by opening your mouth as wide as you can (this also helps with a tense jaw)
    Also,different positions help too sometimes.I like when my husband is standing up and then he just sorta slides down into my mouth.

12. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I agree with everyone here, try excersises. Iknow its notbthe same but my jaw use to hurt eating pussy and I started chewing gum a lot and problem solved lol. Also try licking him up n down I know I personally love that. You are a great wife to have the desire to want to please your man I hope he sees he is very lucky.

13. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Greygoose - thank you ever so much, i really appreciate that. this may sound strange but unless he is fully satisfied im not satisfied. i couldnt care less if i didnt cum, as long as he has im over the moon, and thats honest.

to everyone else - thank you so much for the advice. think id better stock up on chewing gum then ;)

#13 Welshhunniexx, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  14. awakened

awakened New Member

When my jaw begins to hurt, I grip my entire palm around the base of his cock and hold slightly firm, moving up and down, then very,very aggressively suck on just the head. This gives the jaws some time to settle down. he may not like that particulat sensation, but you might as well try it.

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She can use her hands to begin with and once you feel nicer she takes it in. You'll be aroused enough, closer to orgasm, about between her breasts too? I'd be HAPPY either way.:)

16. Beach

Beach New Member

Not really an answer but two thoughts... Kinda like the bubble gum practice idea.. Maybe practice on a larger dildo?
    My gf is on the petite side but she has Zerooo trouble making me happy in the Bj department. (I actually can't last a minute with her technique.)
    Not exactly sure what she does, but it has a lot to do with her hands and a swirly twist motion.

17. Beach

Beach New Member

I was driving and trying to write at the same time earlier.. My point I was trying to make was that My GF does not take all of me in her mouth either, but her hands more than make up for that.

18. sinner

sinner New Member

Even when my wife takes all of my dick in she still plays with my balls all the time. She usually strokes with her hand while she licks and sucks. She can make me come whenever she wants

19. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

The key for me when receiving a bj, is how much enjoyment she gets out of doing it. That is the biggest part of it for me, other than that being able to deepthroat, taking her time doing different things and keeping me on my toes about what shes about to do next. Switching it up from going all the way down to shaft, to just licking the head, swirling the tongue around it, and licking from the base to the tip, and giving the balls some much needed attention are winning plays in my book 8)

20. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx New Member

Thank you to everyone. got quite a few tips here which i will definatly be trying.