can turn ons lead to....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexual_entity, Jul 16, 2007.

1. sexual_entity

sexual_entity New Member

i was just wondering (or pondering) if turn ons, such as an ass-man compared to a boob-man, if certain fetishes can be linked to certain traits of the person? simple things, like train of thought. like with more narrow fetishes, take a foot fetish for example. maybe this is caused by a certain click in the way that individual thinks about certain things. not necessarrily train of thought, but the way some of his/her thoughts are processed. if any of this makes sense, what do you conclude? :ugh

2. jaguar

jaguar New Member

ummm, maybe it all has to do with sex fantasies when you look at a women. I'm a butt man myself and when I see a nice butt I think, ummm, that would be nice to bend over a table, that would be nice seeing her laying on her stomach looking at that hump, bla bla bla. If your a tit man do you think the same thing? Would like to tit fuck those tits, suck on those babies! Maybe the same with the foot, ummm, would love to suck on those toes, jack me off between those two feet. I really don't have a clue what I'm saying, just rambling on! haha. Latter

3. beast86

beast86 New Member

I've been wondering this myself a lot recently actually. I love breasts and thick legs/hips/thighs. Asses don't do anything at all for me. Also, girls with a "little" extra weight are starting to become more and more attractive to me. I myself am in extremely good shape, but for some reason I prefer the "Curvier" girls to petite. I'm curious if there is some quirky little analytical site out there that says what each attraction "says about a person."

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I think it has a lot to do with recall/memory

For example I know a guy who loves dressing up in silk seamed
    stockings. He remembers his aunt putting them on and him watching
    many times when he was around 8 yrs old

I have heard that certain types of "conditioning" can lead to sexual
    styles/habits...

?