can someone help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mattr1234, Jan 28, 2007.

1. mattr1234

mattr1234 New Member

Okay I'm not going to sugarcoat this... I am very much attracted to young girls. I have never acted on this attraction, but the desire I feel is almost overwhelming at times. While I do find girls/women of all ages to be sexually attractive, nothing inspires quite such a basic sexual response in me as a girl who is right near the age of puberty. Obviously I would prefer that this not be the case, so I'm just wondering if anyone out there can offer me any wisdom on the subject. And please, save the generic advice and pointless condemnations... I'm not uneducated and I know that these feelings are "wrong". If you have any thoughts that would be genuinely helpful, please send them my way. Thanks.

2. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

My friend, let me say that it is a good sign to know that these feelings are "unhealthy". This may sound cliche, but it is the first step to admit you have some sort of problem. But first off, may I ask how old you are?

As far as advice, coming from an experienced point of view, I can offer you no help. I have never felt an "unhealthy" urge such as this before.

My only advice to you is to shut out any and all material that would feed this response. Do not spend time in places where there are young girls around (i.e. schools, malls, gyms etc.). Do not watch movies, TV shows, read magazines or visit websites that depict young girls in a sexually attractive way.

I'm not going to condescend to you, in fact I'm sure you know all this already. But do not feel like we judge you for your affliction. We want to help.

I urge you to speak to a councilor about this problem. Again, do not feel like you will be judged or labeled a "pervert" or a "pedophile" for opening up about your problem. But left un-taken care of this problem could evolve into a serious problem that you may soon find yourself powerless to overcome. I would hate to have that happen to you.

Please don't think of my advice as "condescending" or "general advice" or even "condemning".

Even so, it is still perfectly natural for a man to be attracted to young girls. You simply need to divert your attractions to older women, but they don't have to be like old old women (again, how old are you?).

It is completely possible and within your capability to change the way you think and escape your unhealthy attraction.

Good Luck My Friend, We're Pulling For You,
    We're All In This Together

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am attracted to younger men,,,but they would be well over the age of 20...

If you are attracted to younger girls, then you may have some childhood issues you need to clear...

Have you considered healing or as singlemale suggested counselling..

You are very brave and wise to talk about it...get it out in the open..that is the first step to healing something...good for you..

Please get help...

If I had a young daughter....well I dont have to say...do I...

Sending strength and healing to you...

What age are you?

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I'm just going to repeat what has been said and suggest seeing a counsellor. They could maybe help you understand why you have this attraction and are not so attracted to older women.
    It is a really good start that you are asking for help on this instead of bottling it up so well done, it is a brave thing to admit to.

5. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Yes, excellent job noticing this before something happened. Too many people feel bad and relize it's wrong after they get caught. Research online some counselors and groups in your area. Also most HMO's now offer mental health visits free of charge. If you belong to one find out what they offer. That may be a good place to start.

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

hypnotherapy might be an option

I have tried this in the past to overcome negative thought patterns and found it very helpful