Can someone figure this out....

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by drsoccer, Nov 27, 2006.

1. drsoccer

drsoccer New Member

My girlfriend and i have been having sex for a while now. And when we do sometimes during she gets this urge like she has to urinate and then shell get up and go but of course cant pee. What could be causing this? I have asked several people and them like myself have no idea.... hoping someone on this can help me out bc honestly its getting a little annoying...

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It is my opinion and my experience that she is most likely experiencing a level of orgasm (or at least approaching) that she hadn't yet experienced in the past. Now, before you ruffle your defensive tail feathers, hear me out. As with everything we experience, the first time we experience it we think it's amazing. Then later, we experience something better, and think the first was somehow "less", somewhat like a delicious meal. Well, women experience different types and intensities of orgasms as we grow. (As we grow individually, and as a couple) For women, an intense orgasm teeters on feeling like we are losing control. The most simple explanation we can SAY is that we feel like we will lose control of our urine. But philosophically, we feel like we are on the verge of losing control of every faculty we run. The first few times this scares the shit out of us, and leads to fear/paranoia. What will he think of me when I lose control? How will he interpret it? Then we become used to that level (as do you men). Then, before we know it, the experience changes. Please, use this opportunity to gain her trust, not teach her that you are frustrated or annoyed with her. Be patient with her; push her a little further each time before she gets up and leaves the room and tries (to pee). Together, you will reach a new plain, a new level.

3. drsoccer

drsoccer New Member

Yea that is sort of what I was thinking. Especially since I was her first so I figured there were somethings happening that she wasnt sure what was going on and that was her reaction "oh man i gotta go" or something. thanks for making sense of it.

4. Wildman085

Wildman085 New Member

This happened with my ex when we tried exploring her g-spot more and more. I told her I would go slow and listen to her but she never let it go all the way. I told her I would love to see her loose it too. I would love a girl to even squirt :D

5. pirouette

Gold Member

I agree with Mel. I was about 23 years old when I experienced this. And it really freaked me out. Luckily, I was with an awesome guy (my husband)! It took a few months to overcome it. :)

6. BelleOfTheBrawl

BelleOfTheBrawl New Member

Has she achieved orgasm during intercourse before? I know it's harder for me to have a g-spot orgasm than it is a clitoral orgasm during intercourse. When my g-spot is getting hit just right, I have a sensation that I'm about to pee. It usually leads to a more intense orgasm and I do ejaculate or *squirt*.

Just tell your girlfriend to go with it and don't stop. And if she does release fluid, it's probably not pee. Google 'female ejaculation'.