Can my Open Relationship include my GFs friends?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mestizomad, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi there,

I am 26 and I have been with my Girlfriend for 6 years. Recently we discussed allowing ourselves to have a bit of casual fun with other people, as long as it's nothing romantic or meaningful. So basically I am now in an open relationship.

We are very open and honest, and we both haven't had a huge amount of experiences outside of each other.

We both just wanna have more casual fun before we get too old lol.

I am not interested in starting a relationship wih any other girl, I would simply like to have some cold, NSA and meaningless hard sex with a hot random girl every now and again. And my girlfriend who is bisexual would like to experiment with some ladies again, although I am happy for her to get guys also.

However my biggest dilemma is that my Girlfriend has two very hot and single female friends. And at this moment in time I would love to bang both of them, purely in a no strings sexual way, and with no feelings or commitments.

Is there any way that I can get away with banging her two female friends? As she is ok with me banging a female stranger, but I don't think she would be ok with me banging her friends.

I would love to turn both of these friends (who are my friends also) into friends with benefits.

Maybe just go around to their place every now again, do some DIY for them or help them out with something, and then spend the rest of the afternoon fucking them senseless.

I wouldn't want my normal friendship to change with these females, and so I wouel want our sex to only be occasional and v v casual.

One of these females has had casual NSA sex with at least two other males recently, and she is a bit of a nympho and is sexually v adventurous.

The other friend is a bit more conservative, however I reckon she might have a secret naughty side and she has been v v flirty with me for the past 6 months.

Any help or advice appreciated,

Cheers

2. teamster145

Gold Member

I think it would be best if you decide to go down that road that you have a conversation with your gf first. This looks like you wanted an open relationship so you could fuck her friends. You gf might be fine with this but you had better check. She may only be ok with you fucking people she does not know. Or she could want to join in. Who knows. Keep us posted.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You've asked this several times and the answer will always be no.

Amature and evrythiniscontd like this.
  4. DDoBetter

Verified Gold Member

first of all, if her friends are your friends aswell, then by default it wont be just NSA. thats drama waiting to happen if you just go for it. i'd advise talking to ur wife about it KNOWING she wont approve. BUT, if your talk game is nice enough to without a dout insure her that,you're right and she's wrong (not saying that you are bkuz i dont know yall's full relationship history) then she might agree and maybe even play as ur wing(wo)man

5. BlueCollar

Gold Member

My thoughts exactly.

6. wsc

wsc
    Gold Member

On first reading I thought no. On second reading I thought fuck no!
    I honestly can not see it being a good idea.
    I have never had an ooen relationship so do not speak from experience but I can not see this being a good idea...even talking to her about sex with her friends dont seem like a good idea to me

Amature likes this.
  7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yes. If that's what/who you want you deserve to be happy. Go after her friends.

Amature likes this.
  8. DDoBetter

Verified Gold Member

BUT, do it right.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My gut feeling is that you might get to lay the nympho one, have a great time then have x3 ex-friends!

JonJo likes this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm hung up on your phrasing: "Is there any way that I can get away with ..."

That's an absolutely Grade A way to end up in a deep pile of shit. Also: I don't think I know of anyone (man or woman) who would be cool with going into an open relationship and then having you promptly bang their friends. The message comes across as, "I was using you to get to them all along" (even if that's not the real case).

I'm siding with the other "NO" answers. Although, if proceeding with fucking around with your current GF's friends is what you want and they're interested then go for it... just don't be surprised if/when the "open relationship" status to change to "single."

JonJo likes this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

He wants us to say yes bc he feels guilty. If we tell him yes and it backfires, he can blame us.

Amature likes this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Because blaming people on the Internet for your real world problems is totally rational and reasonable. That's why I get so upset when people attack me and I get arrested for calling people terrible racist slurs, Nazis, or "t3h gayz."
    YOUTUBE AND 4CHAN MADE IT SEEM OKAY!!! :eek: :oops:

AGFUNK, Trond and Amature like this.
  13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Same as AG fUNK says above.
    Better go elsewhere with a stranger even if it's more work on your part.
    You have potential for many things to go sour if you play around with her friends.
    I have heard a couple of true stories about people I met and worked with. I don't think you would be different.

14. rockypeak

Gold Member

Heeeeeeeelll no. Girls talk about everything. Jealousies would happen very quickly, and you'd be the cause of it all. You would go from 3 to 0 faster than a speeding bullet. they would run you over like a speeding locomotive. You might even be thrown from a tall building in a single bound. Good luck Superman.. PS. Ya gotta try it...

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Fair enough lol. It's obvious what the common answer seems to be and you are ALL probably correct. Cheers

16. shnarkle

shnarkle New Member

You must be nuts if you thi k she's be ok with this. Sounds to me like you're asking to be handed your balls on a plate.
    Say she found out you did do it. How would you feel if she started screwing your friends. Okay? Really?

17. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Nah. Her friends as your fuck buddies won't go well. Sure it's a great fantasy but I believe the real thing is a bad idea no matter how hot they are and how bad you want to sleep with them. Stick to good ol masturbation when it come to that.

lbushwalker likes this.