Can men have a multiple climax?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by calvink, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvink

calvink New Member

Hey, I'm a newbie here - and found the posters on this board very enlightening.

I've been looking into male multiple orgasm and edging - - Has anyone here experienced male multiples? Is it just about holding back?

Is there any easy approach to learning Tantric sex?
    :)

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Google Tantric if you wish, Just don't expect to many Women to like planned
    sex.
    As to the question,
    How can you have multiple orgasms and hold back
    You cant hold it back and have a single orgasm much less a multiple orgasm
    And back to the question, Definitely you can have multiple orgasms
    my record is 17 times in a 24 hour period. But I was 21 years old in the army so in
    perfect health and had not seen my wife for 8 months. And I sure wasn't getting any
    anywhere else.

Hiker:sf

3. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

Oh yes!
    Multiple orgasms in a man are fabulous.
    I have a lover that has multiples.
    hehehehe Poor darling, he came soo many times in one 5 minute stretch that he actually 'blew' one of his testicles ....... I shouldnt laugh .... but it was funny down the track.
    Personally, as a woman, I feel flattered that I can get this man so worked up he cant stop coming. I must be doing something right *giggles*

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Describe blowing one of His testicles Mary
    That is something I have not heard before.
    And we are never to old or ornery to learn.

Hiker:sf

5. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

Well its like bruising a testicle but from the inside. Very very painful I believe. The pain goes right up into the stomach. Poor darling he was. *chuckles* but it was fun and sooo horny.

6. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Yes they can.I'm a male and sometimes I have multiple.some of the women whom I have had them with thought it was awesome that I could do it,because they said that they never have been with a guy before who could cum more than once.

7. deric

deric New Member

I must have cum 6 or 7 times in a half hour once. She had it all figured out. But they weren't just one after the other.

8. Rupture

Rupture New Member

I have actually experienced this. The first time I orgasmed was in the shower using a shower head on the underside of my cock...I was so rivited by the experience I held it there and came again...and again...and again. I was in the shower for over an hour and only retreated when the water became ice cold. While my cock was completely flacid I was cumming within moments of feeling the stream of water. This went on for sometime but began to slowly tapper off. It was not until I read that I was not supposed to have more than one that it actually stopped..wierd.

I have...on occassion been able to have two close together or one strong one and a second euphoric feeling not long after it.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have multiple orgasms, usually two or three in a session before finishing with ejaculation. As far as your partner goes, she will hear you and she will feel you slow and stop when you come, but little more. After an orgasm, my sexual arousal drops so it takes a few minutes or more to build to the next one, and then you repeat the cycle again. It is a good technique for lasting, an enhanced version of men slowing or stopping for a moment if they are getting close to coming too early.

I don't know where the comment about 'planned sex' comes from, any man trained and experienced in Tantric techniques can do multiples anytime: we both woke at five this morning and had early morning sex, which included two orgasms for my wife and three for me including my final ejaculation. It was a very ad-hoc session, and a lot of pleasure for both of us too.

10. calvink

calvink New Member

Wow. There's passion out there for male multiples (understandably!) - - thanks for responding.

"Planned sex" is an interesting comment. One of my concerns is that I tend to be a bit too spontaneous in my lovemaking - - very passionate, but I could use more control. Too much a sprinter. But somehow I never really want to apply self-control to sex.

It's great if you just have the superpower, like some guys have posted, but if you were to train for a male multiple or to master Tantric - - is it a long or complex journey? Is there a simple step method to the madness?

I've done some Tantra reading, but there's nothing like first-hand experience (if you'll excuse the pun)...

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Planned sex is rubbish, you don't plan anything with multiples. You take yourself close to the edge and stop for a several moments when you come without ejaculating. And then you start thrusting again. Most guys do somthing similar when they get aroused too quickly, so I don't know what the planned sex has to do with it.

Like you I like to be spontaneous like this morning, and multiples fits into this but it also gives me the endurance to last rather than sprint.

I read some Tantric techniques, but I couldn't get it. I then did some one-on-one Tantric workshops in Sydney where I got naked with a woman and she showed me how. We started low key and eventually ended up with naked massage as the last two sessions. That worked. Just so my wife didn't miss out, we did a session together with the same woman, so it moved from being 'my technique' to 'our technique'. As a couple, we learned energy recirculation during that session, something which works too.

The one-on-ones were invaluable, I learned more in four one-hour sessions that I could reading a dozen books and trying to master it on my own.

12. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I usually cummed twice with my last girl. She would do me orally until I came, then I would do her until I was hard again, then we would have intercourse.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think the question is about male mutiple non-ejacultory orgasms, once you master this technique you can come multiple times with any partner at any time. You get all the sensations of orgasm, but because you don't ejaculate you don't go soft and you just keep on fucking. It is like the way women can come over and over.

You can ejaculate too, of course, and I always do to finish off. But I also have one to three non-ejaculatory orgasms on the way as well.

14. StormyShea

StormyShea New Member

My husband often has multiple climaxes, and can cum with each one, he's always been able to do it, so I don't know if there is a trick to it for him.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yes for me multiple times i can do ....
    al this tantric sex stuff , i dont need, but hadnt heard of it untill i haerd it used in american pie.

I have a hugh end sex drive as it is anyways.
    Learning how to go even longer or cum even more or more times i dont need
    Since i was a youngster ive trained myself with masturbation, to last a good long time before climax.

16. calvink

calvink New Member

>>Learning how to go even longer or cum even more or more times i dont need<<

I used to think so too, but I have a pal who swears by it. Worth trying something new - - never know what your missing until you try.

>>You can ejaculate too, of course, and I always do to finish off. But I also have one to three non-ejaculatory orgasms on the way as well.<<

This is the secret I'm looking for. The more the merrier!

>>The one-on-ones were invaluable, I learned more in four one-hour sessions that I could reading a dozen books and trying to master it on my own.<<

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like first-hand is the favored approach to learning. :)

Do you find multiples put you more in sync with your partner emotionally as well as physically?

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes, she knows what is going on, and gets a lot of pleasure from my pleasure. Taking Tantric beyond multiple orgasms, one of the features is to remain in synch with each other, which is something many couples don't often do. Energy circulation is what we practice, I draw her sexual energy from her vagina, and I give it back to her in a kiss. It sounds drippy, but it really works! In that kiss, your sexual arousal drops to almost nothing. You are inside her, stroking as you do, and you are enjoying every moment of it, and you passing your sexual energy from your penis to her. You don't get aroused at all, and when you want to come, you need to concentrate in order to come. You may even have to break off the circulation, stop the kiss, and look in her eyes instead. Not that she minds, because she knows what you are doing and why.

18. calvink

calvink New Member

Do you have to focus on the method constantly to achieve it, or does it become second-nature? Hopefully performance anxiety would just go away in time.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

After my training, the Tantric practices we chose to follow became second nature, I don't have to think other than to 'now I will slow down to focus an orgasm' and 'now I will ejaculate'. Once I have the thought, generating the orgasm or the ejaculation is very easy.

People who have tried to learn Tantric multiple orgasms from books seem to have a problem with losing their erection from a non-ejaculatory orgasm. I tried it from books, and had the same problem, so I gave up. When I moved, and was able to do the proper training, I no longer lost my erection no matter how many orgasms.

20. danielspencer2

danielspencer2 New Member

not usually

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.