Can it be TOO big?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

Honestly, we all know the modern cliches and manly jokes about it being too big. My friends often joke around when we're playing soccer, like my friend Adam was making some paper ball with elastics and the elastic was too small and he goes "It won't fit, yeah that's what the girls tell me 'it won't fit, adam." And then he goes, "Make it fit..." And I'm like, "There won't be ANYTHING to fit if you don't stop being stupid." But anyways... despite Adam's stupidity, can it really be too big? Or is it that it's too small for the ladies...?

2. doclucky

doclucky New Member

im a guy, and im not huge, so i havnt had any experience with it either way, but im pretty sure theres a law of physics that says it can deffinately be to big.... can you fit a basketball through a garden hose.... w/o something breaking?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I suppose some 10" dick might be too long but having seen my three babies head crown...oh boy that is something awesome and to think my dick was responsible for that made be feel a bit insignificant hereabouts.
    :whoa

4. igor

Gold Member

Depends on what dimension you are talking about - length or diameter. If too long a guy can hit her cervix which can be painful. Another thing regarding length - I have read in many places that a woman only has feeling in about the outer third of the canal. So if you are 5 inches long or 8 inches shouldn't matter.

As for diameter, it is doubtful that a guy can be too big there. As someone else said - look at the size of a baby that comes out of there. Now there may be more difficulty getting it in if a guy is big around, but the key is for plenty of foreplay and lube and letting her control the entry.

5. Miki

Miki Banned

:bow amazing

6. pirouette

Gold Member

Miki, I think there's more information in a recent thread about this. Somewhere in general sex (I can't seem to find it now!) there's a thread about being too big.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I dunno, but I think a large circumference might be a problem for some women. Mine is not huge but thick enough that I've had a problem entering a couple of women. The first might have had a problem herself, with any diameter. She was not exactly a virgin, but the sex she'd had before me was forced and happened 15+ years before I'd met her. After a few weeks and several attempts we eventually "got it in" and never had a problem again. The second gal was a one-night-stand and *might* have been faking the "problem". We had lots of oral sex both ways, and she was flowing like a river, but when it was time for entry the gate was closed.

As Igor says, too long can certainly be a problem, especially from certain angles where penitration can be particularly deep. When I told my current wife (before we were married) that my late wife couldn't handle deep penitration from some positions, she insisted that there must have been something wrong with her. Now she understands.

ouch ouch ouch ouch

8. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Everyone is diffrent. I know Master is the perfect size for me, I dought I could handle anything bigger or thicker. Alot of times I jump when he first enters me cause he has to pry his way in (I guess is the word for it hehe) I have only been with 2 guys and my ex was way small (I do mean that) so when I got with Master it felt like I was a virgin again.

9. Tech

Tech Member

:D <<< 21" here.... I wish.

10. loveitrough

Gold Member

I know some woman don't like them big others the bigger the better, I have heard of woman complain its to long and hits where it hurts never heard any woman complain its to thick, I guess it depends on the woman your with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.