Can I get some help...?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The_Chaos_Seer, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Chaos_Seer

The_Chaos_Seer New Member

Yeah, hey; I'm new.

I've always known that the way I masturbate has been different from the way men usually do it. I've always been quiet about masturbation convos with my friends (Then they all had sex and they talk about positions and such, much less embarrasing).

Anyways, might as well describe it... I hope I'm allowed.

So, the way I understand it, a normal guy would basically rub it and get pleasure. I've found that that's really pointless. I need to do the following:

First, I press down at the base of the penis (If it were fully erec and pointing directly up, then I'd be pressing down, pushing underneath it [not underneath technically, but like I'd try to get there... This is tough to explain, hopefully you understand]). That causes pleasure. I then push the penis downwards with my left hand so it's pointing directly towards my feet (presuming I'm laying down). I put pressure on the area previously mentioned, pulling and pushing on both that and my penis, but without ever moving (So, simply applying pressure forward and back, but not stroking or anything).

Is this somewhat unique, freakish even? Or is it common? Does it have a name? Does this mean I'd have any disabilities during sex or anything? Is anyone reading this description have similar needs?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

I've never heard of doing it that way, but if it works that's great. But when you start to have intercourse with a girl (assuming you are straight) your way won't work. Have you ever jacked off the normal way?

So you do cum when you do this right? Have you ever had orgasm the "normal" way of rubbing and stroking the shaft?

Maybe someone with medical knowledge can post some answers?

Welcome to the forun. ;)

3. Brian

Brian New Member

Welcum to th Forum! I haven't a clue what your describing but who the hell really cares if it gives you the pleasure your seeking. I would suggest trying and experimenting with other ways. There are some great ideas in here and some great people to help you! Happy Hunting..Br

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

For sure, I am not going to comment on Male masturbation technique, for obvious reasons. I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that it takes a heck of a lot to make most of us blush on this board. If you've got a question, no matter what depth of sexual content, you can ask it here. Hell, if you're lucky, someone just might have a half-way intelligent answer for you! :lol

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yeah, that's definitely different, but as long as you're tossing a load I don't see the difference. Whatever gets ya there.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

See? What did I tell ya'? A half-way intelligent answer, just for you, Mr. Seer! Enjoy!

7. The_Chaos_Seer

The_Chaos_Seer New Member

Enlightening enough :D

Thanks all

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I've done something along those lines. Where I grabbed my Testicles and pulled downwards while I Pulled my erect penis outward, and the retracted and repeated a few times. It was pretty great.:D

9. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I've never heard of that technique but hey, if it works for you GREAT!

I've stroked different ways and fucked many things (inatimate objects I mean) over the years, variety helps! Pillows, slippers,different clothes, lunch meats,banana peels, etc.

Have fun!

Tom

10. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Chaos Seer,

I sometimes do something similar. I pull up all the loose skin from the bottom of my penis, so the bottom of my palm is resting on the area at the base of my penis. I then pull up, I can't get much stroke, and then press down, so the bottom of my hand is pressing into the area at the bottom of my Penis. My strokes are short.

I then girate my penis in a circle, sometimes pointing downward, as I use small strokes. My wife is so seldom willing to give me vaginal sex, that I have become accustomed to Dry Humping. So when I get real sex, it is sometimes difficult for me to climax, and I switch back to dry humping to finish.

So I would say you may have trouble switching to real sex, but that is why it is important to have a woman who is understanding and considerate. Good looking bombshells are nice, but sometimes beautiful women are not naturally considerate.

Usually, to empty out the last of my cum, I will masturbate a few strokes after I have climaxed with my wife. I have had girl friends, in the past, who were real sensitive about my self-stimulating at any time.

I would check to see if a potential girl friend believes that men should not masturbate. That belief will probalby be hard to change, and you should probably keep looking for another woman for a girl friend.

I read some of your poetry. Your immages are cataclismic.

Are you ready to invade Iran? Can we win where Sadam failed?

Welcome to SF.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.