Can Girls Do Self Cunnilingus?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mkm, Mar 28, 2008.

1. mkm

mkm New Member

Guys can give themselves oral and I have not seen anything relating to girls doing it to themselves so I assume its impossible. Be SO HOT if it could be done though. Girls are usually more flexible then guys but are they that flexible? I say it can not be done, but what are your thoughts on this?

Girls: If you could do this would you?
  2. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:

HELL YEAH! :dgrin

3. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

I'm not too good at multi-tasking during sex (69 always confounds me! It's too distracting! Ugh!!), so I doubt I'd be able to concentrate on the task at hand...er tongue ;)

I...seriously doubt that.
  4. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I dunno, Blusey, I think women are more limber than men, for the most part. Female gymnasts can do things their male counterparts can't even attempt.

5. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

I'm just going by what I've seen. I've never seen a woman bend herself into a position that a man hasn't also contorted himself into, but male contortionists tend to be pretty lean. Male gymnasts are muscular, so perhaps distribution of muscle mass has something to do with it...? *shrugs*
  6. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

If my gf could do it, she'd never go to school, work, or otherwise leave bed :)
  7. Scarface

Scarface New Member

8. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I would if I could, I suppose! I'd do a lot of things if I were that limber!
  9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Speaking of limber...I've always wished that my tongue was love enough to give oral while I was having intercourse. (Is there surgery for this? :phat) But you folks have me thinking here...maybe if I was limber enough to fold in half? Hmmm....lemme go look at the recent thread with the guy blowing himself...maybe it's time to take up yoga or something. :D

BD
  10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

I disagree. Skinny men can do things that women can't because of the shape of out upper bodies. Likewise women can do things with their legs that we can't because of the shape of their hips. Men's backs are more flexible than women's.

Maybe one of those contortionists could :ugh
  11. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

If I could do it I certainly would....
  12. Joe

Joe Gold Member

Have any of you NOT tried this:

1. Back up against a wall.
    2. Bend over and touch your toes.

Women can do it, but men can't. (Ninja's comment about women's hips reminded me of that.)
  13. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

BS. Guys can do it too. :)

I wrestled for 10 years, and even though its been 9 since my last time on the mat, I can still touch my toes.
  14. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I think flexibilty is a case by case thing. My SO is incredibly flexible, as am I. He can bend down and touch his toes just like I can. Its more how each person is made up as to a male/female thing I think. :)
  15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

Ah, but can you bend over and put your hands flat on the floor?
  16. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

My 56 year old mother can do that Puss! It makes me sick. Although my father grins like a loon!
    I wish I was as flexible as her. I am cursed with short ligaments and can't even straighten my legs.
  17. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

Actually, her was simply referring to the build of women. Men physically can't do that because our centres of gravities are higher, I guarantee you can't do it up against a wall. It has nothing to do with flexibility though, I can put my chest flat on my legs and I couldn't do it.
  18. Joe

Joe Gold Member

I can bend down and touch my toes too, and it's been 40+ years since my last time on the mat. I'm not talking about flexibility but rather differences in how we're built. Try it as I stated, Max, and I'll bet you can't do it. Back up against the wall, heels touching. Now try to bend over and touch your toes. You'll fall flat on your face. Women have no problem doing it... provided they can bend over and touch their toes. :lol

I discovered this years ago when I was a young, studly kinda guy. A gal in our office said she was in better shape than I, then set out to prove it by backing up against the wall and bending over. "Let me see you do that," she said. Of course I couldn't.... :eek:
  19. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

LOL does it count if you hold yourself up by your hands being flat on the floor? :lol
  20. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Nope, it does not. It is rather funny to watch.