Can everyone learn to deepthroat?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KateM, Jul 13, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have a really bad gag reflex. I gag even when my toothbrush goes to the back of my tongue.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Are there women who never manage to take a whole penis into their mouth? Or is it something everyone can learn to do with practice? Does anyone have any tips or are there any sites that give tips on how to gradually work your way up to taking the whole penis into the mouth?[/FONT]

2. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

some people don't have a gag reflex. but to practice, this is gonna sound gross, stick your fingers back of your throat, & when you feel a heeve coming stop & swallow. that's kinda what I did? actually I don't even remember, have you tried just letting the penis slideinto your throat?

3. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

My advice would be to practice on something, a dildo ideally. When you practice with your partner, have him lay or sit down so you can control the action. It's not going to work if he's moving his hips and attempting to force it back your throat. Like learning anything, I think it usually just takes time.

4. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]“some people don't have a gag reflex.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wow, how lucky. I’ve never actually tried oral sex yet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

When I met sluttyfairy she couldnt even get half of me down....and she has a tooth in the back of her mouth that dragged on me when she tried...dragged enough that I actually bled...and now have a permanent scar than goes half way down me....but she's a determined little fairy and said she would take a little bit more of me every time she went down on me.....it took a few months but if you've watched her vids here, you can see she has zero gag reflex now...and can take men bigger than myself without any problem. 9" being the biggest she's " handled" so far....presently looking for 10".....lol....so the answer is , yes, you can learn.

And btw...somehow, that tooth just seems to have disappeared...

6. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I was lucky that my natrual way of doing it was to deep throat. I didn't know exactly what I was doing when I was young and first doing it but after learning more I found out how hard it is for most girls. And yeah I've hear just practicing on your own will work.

7. Paula

Gold Member

Just try to say "Otto" when you give head...:lol

Yes, everyone can learn. Try to relax. My bf always says when I'm horny I tend to go deep, so...when I'm relaxed it happens by itself.

Now I wan't to know why. How can I relax when I'm not horny and dt him?
    How to master this technique?

We did practice. At some point I open up my throat by saying "OTTO" in my mind. My throat opens and he slides in...