can anyone describe to me in detail what their fantasy woman looks like??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by twystedmind, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

i would love to know what each guys individual prefrence of the perfect woman is.eye color height weight measurments. and ladies what is your pefect man ,besides one that does dishes :lol thanx all

2. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

My perfect man, physically speaking since that's what you're asking for, is a guy who is tall (as in about 6'0, almost a foot taller than me) and lean and not muscular, but slightly toned. Lets see... big brown eyes with a certain hint of amusment, nice lips, long hair. Mostly importantly, though, is good hygiene, yet scruffy. And very loving and sexual. :)

3. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

A girl shoter than me..around 5,5 or 5,6 foot..Meidum or small breasts as I prefer them..Nice curves..Brunette funny, clean share the same interests,

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

6'2" (a few inches taller than me... perfect for high heels), blue eyes, blond hair, facial hair (mustache and goatee not full beard), soft red lips. strong enough to pick me up when i'm throwing a fit (not hard i only weigh 120 but i have a tendency to play pout and need to be taken to my room)

5. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

thank you all for your insight ! and bi bi you sound like you need a spanking! lol

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

teehee... on occasion... its not bibi"Baby" by coincidence... all my bf's seem to enjoy my 'innocence'

7. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Not sure of her measurements but Rose McGowan of the TV show "Charmed" is DEFINITELY my dream girl! I read somewhere that she is 5'3" tall, 110lbs with 36C breasts. And her face is just so sexy looking.

8. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

bi bi youre funny! innocent as the devil huh:) and ramtuf rose is a pretty girl i liked her in jawbreaker. another one that is pretty i think is alyssa milano. and ladies that answered i enjoyed your input . i like a man to be tall ,nice smile sense of humor tattoos ..oh wait ...that describes my husband!:)

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

twysted... i would hope that u describe ur husband! lol, my 'ideal' man changes from time to time... when i'm single there is no such thing but when i fall then he becomes exactly what i want... lol... nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.