Can Any Body Help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Cute_But_Psycho, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Cute_But_Psycho

Cute_But_Psycho New Member

I've been goin out with , this guy for 9 1/2 months I'm madly in love with him and I want to " help him out" we've done everything but have sex and I was wondering if anyone could help me pleasure him, more than I already have, he's done alot for me and I'd lik to send him through the sky!! :brow !!
    Plz, if any one could help me out it would be highly needed!!! Thanx to all whole reply!!!

2. Cute_But_Psycho

Cute_But_Psycho New Member

Can anybody plz, reply???

3. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

u can pleasure him by havn sex. if uve done everything but sex, then wut else it left??

4. blade

blade New Member

when u mean everything like oral, groping, hand job, fingering....if have tried everything then i guess just ur techniques of giving oral or handjob..etc....get a tongue ring!!LOL

5. lex

lex New Member

I've cum before from my gf giving me a full body message. I would often run to her house after a work out at the gym. She got off on the muscles being swollen and i guess the phermones which would be heightened. I'd shower and then she'd massage me on her bed. She'd work everything but the privates. She might brush by them. She'd usually go down on me but i've gone before. Between the natural high from working out, rub down, and orgasm, i was in heaven and worthless for a little while :D ;)