[Ask a Guy] Can a pussy look tight but be loose?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by scar69, Sep 22, 2014.

1. scar69

Gold Member

is it possible for a vagina that looks small and tight to be loose? please share your experiences with this.

ply likes this.
  2. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

Uh, yeah I mean... the outer vagina doesn't expand when you fuck it, only the inside does lol

BlueCollar likes this.
  3. Trond

Gold Member

Yes. I have been with a girl whose pussy looks almost exactly like my wife's pussy (they both look kinda "shy" and cute :)). I am actually a bit too large for my wife (according to the doctor) but the other girl was not a problem at all.

ply likes this.
  4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Vagina is inside and we can't see that, vulva is outside, and some women have smaller vulca and some larger vulva. I have noticed that Asian women have the smallest vulva and generally are tighter, but I haven't found a person to person correlation between vulva size and tightness and I have had many hundreds of partners. I have had sex with some women who has small vulva and average tightness, and some with larger vulva and average tightness, but never larger vulva and tight (so maybe a correlation there). Given my penis girth my definition of tight, loose and average may differ from most men, because what's loose for average girth would be acceptable to me.

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I don't know but only one way to find out....

ply and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's impossible. Only if it's pink/red.

Mikey22, JonJo, 10_3XL and 1 other person like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

According to recent studies I conducted for my next novel every pussy looks tight but is loose... because I have fucked it with my gigantic cock many hundreds of times in a three way that my wife didn't know/care about.
    I did this on the top of a mountain during a blizzard after jumping from an airplane...
    Also: I drive a jet plane limousine.

ive-been-places_02_large.jpg

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yes, large houses can often have small front doors. ( no I'm not the kinda guy that checks around back)

ply, Ra1nb0wUnderwear, JonJo and 2 others like this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Too bad.

ply and Doitagain like this.
  11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well you never know what you might find in someone's backyard...

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife has dark brown / near black; larger on the outside and average inside (which suits me fine).

13. thunderseed

Gold Member

Oh great, more things for women to be unconfident about.

LOL

.... Haha but now I am actually kind of paranoid. How am I supposed to tell if my vagina is loose?

Seriously now, does it effect a woman's ability to orgasm? Does it still feel good for her? Does her vagina still contract a lot as the clitoris throbs and can she and her man feel it?
    If it isn't an obvious loose gaping hole that you can see, does she still have difficulty shoving something in there at first or does it just slide in like it might after a lot of sex? Does it feel like the vaginal muscles are stretched or atrophied? And do men really care? What about the kind of guys who cum even if you barely touch them?
    Also, if guys really do prefer really tight vaginas then why do they jack off while barely even holding their shaft with a really loose grip, or doing so lightly with just a few fingers? A loose grip doesn't seem to prevent them from cumming at all & watching men masturbate like that always makes me assume the penis must be really sensitive.
    Hmmm, lots of questions I have.

ply, AGFUNK, Doitagain and 2 others like this.
  14. thunderseed

Gold Member

Just get 'em to do enemas often, keep it nice and clean lol

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This looks like a good new thread topic... I need to give this some thought for a decent response. :)

JonJo likes this.
  16. JonJo

Gold Member

That will make a change :p

HotForHoney and 10_3XL like this.
  17. JonJo

Gold Member

Of course it can but then the opposite can apply.
    No pussy needs to be 'too loose' - position, position, position. - experiment experiment, experiment.
    Every pussy can be a 'perfect fit', in 'grip' and depth - for both - if you both take the time and care about finding out how.

I never jack off that way I always use a full four finger/thumb grip (both hands ;)) with a pressure which is just right for me, not too loose or too tight, as I've eventually, with 'adjustment', found every pussy to have.

ply likes this.
  18. Magnus_Phallus

Gold Member

There are no loose vaginas, only penises that are too small ;)

ply, JonJo, skinnyminnie and 2 others like this.
  19. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yet if there was no such thing as a loose pussy, people wouldn't be complaining about it. I just don't understand what a "loose" vagina is supposed to be, especially if it isn't gaping open and it looks like a tight vagina. Are we talking about stretched vaginal walls or atrophy? And I've heard guys talking about girls who have loose vaginas before but honestly, I was always like, is there even such thing, because I always thought the vagina just goes back down to its original tightness like the anus does. That's why it always hurts a little bit at first. You can fit a tiny finger inside a vagina and it will adjust to fit that very tiny girth, so unless you have a penis that is thinner than a pencil you'd think you wouldn't have many complaints having sex with any vagina, unless there is something like muscle atrophy happening.

For example, one of my guy friends once told me he was with a woman who felt fatty or spongey on the inside, like the vaginal muscles weren't solid but just very soft. One woman I talked to said that her hubby told her she felt "spongey" and too wet one night and so she was worried there was something wrong with her, but at the time my only reaction was oh my god, I hope my man never says that to me. Is that what people are calling "loose?" Furthermore, I wonder if that is considered muscle atrophy or if it isn't hormone related. Maybe it's just normal? I know a lot of women are unconfident about this issue so they do kegels. But if kegels work to strengthen the vaginal walls that means the stereotype that women who have lots of sex are loose is wrong, because if they are contracting their vaginal muscles on a regular basis (which happens during sex) the muscles wouldn't atrophy because they are being used. Furthermore, I've talked to women who gave birth who were literally torn in half, and they still regained perfect tightness. So what's the dealio here guys?

And I've watched a lot of men masturbate in my time, and while I've seen the two hand technique, it has been rare to see. The majority of men do not use both hands and do not have to grip it very tight at all to cum. In fact I see they spend most of the time focusing on the tip of the penis, most don't even focus on the base, which sometimes annoys me to see but it does make sense anatomically too because if you look at diagrams of the vagina LOL, it does tend to be a lot narrower towards the vaginal opening than it is towards the cervix.

But obviously all guys are different, all women are different, but even guys I've been with are usually really sensitive down there. I always thought that maybe it feels similar to the clitoris which is also really sensitive, but who knows lol. Maybe a hermaphrodite would have those answers, unfortunately I've never had the amazing experience of meeting someone who has both.

ply likes this.
  20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The vaginal canal is like a flat rubber balloon at rest but as arrousal mounts it expands out initially to accommodate and grip whatever is being inserted but as the woman continues to grow in arrousal it can expand and bellow out to well beyond the insertion medium so much so that if it a penis very little can be felt by the man unless as Jonjo said adjusting the position to at least feel the side of one wall surface and even then it can feel spongy. For me the trick is to then to barely insert such that the narrower entrance still provides sufficient friction to maintain pleasurable sensations.
    Many guys that are quick to cum will never experience these issues as it is in the realm of the stayers ;)