[Ask a Girl] Can A Man Be Too Passionate In Bed?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Amature, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Amature

Gold Member

Here’s a question for the ladies, but guys feel free to chime in too.

Can a man be too passionate during sex? Due to some health and weight issues, my wife and I can not have PIV sex. We are limited to oral and our hands. I have only been with one other woman in my life, my first wife. After she passed after 30 plus years of marriage, I married again. My new wife has had more sexual partners than myself. My first wife did not like having any form of sex with me and there were times we went over a year before we did. Actually, the last time we did before she passed from a sudden massive heart attack, was about 5 years. I assumed it was just me.

Fortunately, I met my new wife and she understands my inability to perform. I get pretty wound up when we have sex. After kissing I usually work my way down to her breasts and give them a lot of attention. Kissing them, massaging them, sucking on them. I then work one hand down to her lady parts and while still kissing her breasts, massage her vagina on the outside, then play with her clit and eventually work my way into her vagina. All this time passionately kissing her breasts, her stomach and belly button. I love belly buttons on a woman! I normally lick it for a while and nuzzle her stomach area while fingering her. She is multi-orgasmic and comes several times in a row. Although we have tried and tried, she is not a squirter, but a gusher. Suddenly I can feel a gush of liquid while fingering her. After a while, I can no longer refrain myself and have to start licking her pussy. I absolutely love giving her oral. After a while, I will normally stick a finger in her while I lick her clit and she will come a couple more times. Eventually she will ask me to please stop, that it is my turn. Sometimes we will stop and talk awhile and then I will start licking her breasts again, and sucking on the nipples, and the next thing you know I am working my way down her belly and eventually giving her oral again. At that point, while repositioning I will glance at the clock and realize we have been doing this for almost an hour or slightly over. She will then reciprocate by giving me head. My gosh she is good at this! Usually the longest I can last after feeling her orgasm and rubbing my face in her wonderful pussy is about 5 to 7 minutes. There have been times that when we had sex three or four times in a couple of days and I had taken a Vicoden for leg pain that I began to wonder if after 20 minutes or there a bout if I was going to cum.

So, I know I’m getting pretty long winded here. I just enjoy pleasing her so much. I get so close to cumming while doing things for her that it is about all I can do to keep from it. But then, after we are done, I wonder if I appear foolish or naive. I feel like (although she assures me she enjoys my passionate love making) that I’m coming off as an amature (yep, just like my screen name). She says that one of the things she loves about me is my passion though. She says I work hard at perfecting what I do (fingering, licking, etc.) and that she absolutely loves the way I make sure she is totally satisfied before quitting. She says she doesn’t miss 200 lbs (sometimes more, sometimes less) on top of her pounding her.

[FONT=&quot]I guess my insecurities are showing here quite a bit. In your opinion, is all this licking, sucking, and nuzzling just over the top and too passionate? Is it possible to be too passionate? [/FONT]

2. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend will work away down there for two hours and the time just flies. I'm not seeing any problems with what you're saying, unless I didn't read carefully enough. Communicate with your wife and help her understand that she can feel free anytime to tell you what she wants and needs and doesn't want and need. If she hasn't complained, or rolled her eyes, or said ouch, or fallen asleep, or read the newspaper, or hit you with the bedside clock, you're probably doing OK and not being "too" anything.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It sounds like you are worried about pleasing her. If she says she's happy, and your happy that's good. If you are worried about her having more experiences and you not living up to other people, that's different.
    I almost feel like you are asking permission to try new things to spice things up.

4. Amature

Gold Member

Thank you for your thoughts ladies. LOL. No Meee, she says I'm fine. So far no smacks with a newspaper or told me to pull up her panties when I got through.
    We have talked and she seems satisfied with our sex life. I truthfully don't know what else to try and she says I'm the best she's ever had, although I find that kind of hard to believe. I am VERY satisfied, but yes HotForHoney, I guess do have concerns about not measuring up. She knows (by my actions and my comments) how excited she and her body make me and how my excitement makes me want her even more. I'm not explaining myself and my feelings very well in this post. Every time we are together I feel like a kid in a candy store for the very first time. As opposed to the kid that stops in the store every day both before and after school. I wonder if a more experienced man would get as excited and as passionate as I do? I know this sounds bizarre coming from a guy in his mid-50's! LOL. She commented the other night I acted like a teen-ager getting it the first time as excited as I got. Maybe that's a good thing????

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Amature, I think that you are a very considerate lover and doing fine. Sex does not have to be penis-vaginal penetration to be good and if you are giving her multi-multi orgasm then I reckon you are doing something right :)
    You say because of your weight you are unable to have conventional sex by which I guess means missionary position but have you tried her on top riding your cock or doggy with her bum up and you standing behind?

6. Amature

Gold Member

Thanks Ibushwalker, I try to be. After we were together the first time, I realized I was a little rusty and found this site and read some of the posts. Someone mentioned (or think it was here anyway) David Shade videos and I watched and read a lot of stuff. So, I guess I get by and she seems satisfied, or says she is.

Yes, we've tried other positions. Due to using a LOT of insulin for my diabetes, according to the doctors weight loss is almost impossible, although I diet all the time it seems. Which leads to even more weight gain. I have a lot of weight around my pelvic area and well, to make a long story short, I don't have a lot to work with down there unless I'm on my back and holding some of my belly up. Hate to admit it, but it's not uncommon, or so I've read. Doctors want me to get a stomach by-pass or stapling, but I'm not sure. Staph infection from a heart bi pass almost killed me a few years ago. Bu thanks for your suggestions.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Amature,
    I need to talk to you so will contact privately but at least understand that you are one cool dude ok?

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I agree with ibushwalker - finding someone who isn't selfish is wonderful

9. Amature

Gold Member

Feel free to send me a personal message, any advice appreciated IBushwalker and Hotforhoney. And thanks for the compliments, I sincerely appreciate it.