can a girl orgasm from gspot stimulation only? if so is it common?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by zack13795, Jul 30, 2006.

1. zack13795

zack13795 New Member

I'm new here...
    anyway, I was wondering a couple of things:

first, can a girl get an orgasm from fingering the g spot? is it possible? if so, is it common in most girls to be able to have an orgasm from stimulating here?
    is having an orgasm from stimulating the clit better or easier to achieve?

2. arialea

arialea New Member

Girls can get orgasm from fingering the g spot, and I know this because I'm one of them. I can orgasm from penetration too. Apparantly it's rare, but I'm not sure on that because I've never had any problems with it.

I can orgasm from clit stimulation too, but it feels different somehow. I like different things for different times.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ditto. A g-spot orgasm is completely different from a clitoral orgasm. Arialea, you are lucky to have experienced this at 18. It took me many years (I'm talking late 20's). I so appreciate a g-spot orgasm, and love a person who takes the time to induce one, whether with finger, toy, or cock.

4. zack13795

zack13795 New Member

so does that mean that it is unlikely she had her first orgasm ever by gspot fingering?

5. arialea

arialea New Member

melicious: I do feel very lucky, the guy that I'm with has extraordinarily staying power, he doesn't lose his erection after ejaculating and so we can go on for... a very long time, until i'm exhausted usually.

I find him really attractive and he really turns me on, which helps. The whole excitement of the whole thing thinking about how this person loves me enough to be able to do this to me.. makes it more exciting.

Zack: It seems like you are asking the forum to find out wether this girl is lying or not about having an orgasm. But every girl is different, she might have orgasmed, she might think that she did but didnt, or she might have been close. I doubt she is lying to you though. If she didnt orgasm but she seemed to think that she had, then take this as a compliment because you have pushed her where she hasnt been before. Take this as a challenge and see if you can push her further next time.

If this girl said this about another guy and not with you, then, well ask her! : )

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm not saying that at all. If she was with someone who has knowledge of a woman's body, and perhaps some past experience... I think it's possible that she experienced g-spot orgasm. Now, this is just my experience, but I believe the what an 18 year old feels is an orgasm at this age will change. Never, at 18, did I experience the types and intensity of the orgasms I feel now. As one ages and enjoys more sexual experiences, he/she learns more about what pleases him/her, and experiences at a different level (physically, emotionally, and spiritually).

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

8. zack13795

zack13795 New Member

Wow arialea, I'm impressed, you basically guessed the situation :)
    I'm sorry, ill explain it better. she never had an orgasm by herself or from anyone else. she says (or thinks, i suppose, unless she is lying) that she had an orgasm. the entire time leading up to it I was fingering her g spot. so im wondering if this is at all likely, that she had her first orgasm ever from me rubbing her there or if that is very unlikely.
    thanks for responding so quickly! :)

9. zack13795

zack13795 New Member

sorry, i posted that before you posted your 2 messages, melicious.
    thanks for the advice. and what you're saying makes perfect sense, that even if she didnt but was close, she must have enjoyed it and next time ill try and do better :) thank you for the help.
    does anyone know though how common or uncommon it is to have an orgasm like that with that type of stimulation?

10. arialea

arialea New Member

melicious: I was 16 when I lost my virginity which is legal in the UK where I am, and I was in a long term relationship at the time. We learnt a lot of things and I thought some things felt really good and i thought that maybe I was having orgasms and things.

then that ended when i was 17 and a half. my next boyfriend is the guy that I'm with now, and I took what i had learnt from the previous realationship and used it to evolve my sex life in my new one. I found that me and my new boyfriend could be much more open with eachother, and so we've explored some things that I never thought were possible.

So yeah, I agree with you. Orgasms do get better with age and experience. I never thought I would feel the emotions that I do with my current boyfriend, and I love him so much for the way that he makes me feel.

Just.. I wasn't 18 when it all started : ). I'm looking forward to staying with this guy with a long time and learning new things and just getting better and experiencing all the types and intensities or orgasms that you refered to.

That was a bit long and off topic and i apologise : )

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think it is likely that she experienced the most sexual pleasure she's ever experienced, so far. And it's just gonna get better from here. You've helped her learn more about her body. Keep helping her learn more. Before you know it, you'll have her screaming and squirting from g-spot orgasms. But don't focus on only the g-spot journey, pay attention to her other pleasure spots too. :) (Why would she lie?)

12. arialea

arialea New Member

Zack Ask her. Talk to her. The best relationships are ones where you can talk. If you feel a bit silly ask her to rate things out of 10. Do something, like even just shift your fingers whilst inside her a bit into one direction, and ask her to give it a rating out of ten. You can do this with everything, from her clit, the entrence to her vagina, her g spot, even things like sucking her nipples and things. Remember the most highest rated things and do them, but for variety put some not-so-stimulating things inbetween. Then build up and the things you know she particually likes (highest numbers) as she seems to get closer and closer to orgasm.

I can't really say about how common or uncommon it is, like i said in my first post I've read it's uncommon. But the best orgasms come from a mixture of everything, and I love it when my boyfriend is doing things with an element of suprise and I don't know what he's going to do next. Like he'll do things that are good but not amazing then suddenly thrust or do something that he knows drives me wild, but only for a second. Then he'll build up, wether this build up involves gspot stimulation, clit stimulation, or both.

13. zack13795

zack13795 New Member

no, I didnt think that she would lie. we're really open and could talk about anything. i thought it was more likely that she wouldnt know if it was one or not, since she'd never experienced on before.
    but that makes perfect sense, call it an orgasm or not, it must have felt good. so ill make it feel even better for her next time, etc.
    thanks for the help!

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

An orgasm is the height of one's pleasure. You KNOW when you orgasm, cuz fluid spurts from your tool indicating you had a climax. Women are a little more tricky. Today, after sex, she may smile and giddily proclaim that it's the best ever and she climaxed three times, and she likely did. She likely reached a peak and came back down three times, feeling the most pleasure she has. And in five years she may proclaim, "Wow! THAT was an orgasm!" And five years later she may have an even better one. So don't ever tire of bringing pleasure to a woman. There is no limit to what she can experience, and it's incredibly unlikely that you'll meet a woman who's experienced all the pleasure she's capable of experiencing.

15. akku_01

akku_01 New Member

hi
    ur very sext send me ur pictures

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sweetheart, I'm not sure who you are responding to exactly, but I recommend an introduction in that correct section, and a couple contributions. Please!

17. Emt

Emt New Member

First off, my girlfriend had an orgasm last weekend from me doing nothing more than sucking on her big toe...no bullshit!!!!

Now then, every woman tends to be different. There is a two part variable that you nailed, the clitoral orgasm and the g-spot orgasm. Oddly enough they are actually the same connected piece of flesh. But for some women then can climax easier with the g-spot and not at all with the clit. Others can climax easily from the clit and it takes a little more from the g-spot. Some have never climaxed at all.

As sarcastic as this sounds I'm not trying to be a smartass, but in general, every woman is different...

-Emt

18. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I realize, EMT, that you are a professional, but I don't agree with the "same connected piece of flesh" thing. A g-spot orgasm and a clitoral orgasm is, to me, like the difference between canned corn and an ear or three of fresh sweetcorn. A can of corn is the "I like sex" statement, which really just means I like the pleasure of sex. Whereas the "I want an ear of fresh peaches and cream sweetcorn, still warm from the field" is different. It means that you want, I want, whomever is saying this wants the best, the sweetest, the top of the line. Make sense?

I don't think it's so much "every woman is different" as "all sex is different". But that's just me. Selfish me.

19. Emt

Emt New Member

I don't understand the corn and peaches statements...but the flesh really is the same. At least that's what I was taught by the sex therapist that was my prof. I don't have a link or diagram though. :(

BTW, I was just as in dis-belief when I first heard it as you are now ;)

-Emt

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

As I am now? Now I'm lost. Be patient with me please! Disbelief??