Can a female orgasm more than once during sexual intercourse?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Theniceguy, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

Ive never really thought about that, i was wondering if anyone knew the answer, if having sexual intercourse say for 30 mins, is it possible to make a partner orgasm more than once in the same spot?
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'in the same spot' but if you're asking if it's possible for a woman to have more than one orgasm during sex then the answer is a resounding yessssssssssss.. :D

I'm living proof of that. :brow

It's called multiple orgasms, and usually it doesn't take as long as 30 mins. If I'm horny enough I can orgasm three or four times in five minutes.

3. duhast

duhast New Member

Oh bloody hell yes.

The first time my wife and I were together, I lost count after 30..and that was in about 45 min.
  4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid Gold Member

Yes, but watch the same spot thing. Men who don't move around make me insane. It gets sore after a bit. LOL.
  5. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

what other spots are there that are pleasurable for women?
  6. melicious

What I mean is, trying to make a woman orgasm several times consecutively by touching exactly the same spot can cause irritation (physical and emotional). Ladies, help me out here! I know I can't have my clitoris touched the same way, at the same pressure, in the same direction, for a period of time...... it'll piss me off and irritate the area. So, in the same way, will trying to make me orgasm consecutively by pleasuring the g-spot. Gotta move around some. Or maybe I'm insane and the only one who has this problem?
  7. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

All women are different.....some can have 3 or 4 orgasms in a session, some can have many more.....it's all about listening to your partner, watching for cues(body language)...I try to make sure that when I am with someone else, I try to please them the best I can.....Some like just clitoral stimulation, some like the whole area given attention, some like toys while you orally please her, some do not. I guess everyone is different, if they weren't....It would be pretty boring................:dgrin
  8. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

What ways do you recommened to please a girl's clitoris? Any other techniques would be very much appreciate ! :)
  9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Some girls don't like direct clit contact but like it just near it but many other do like it direct so you have to experiment with what she likes best. Tease it, lick it, suck it, nibble on it on and off, get creative work it all around. Pretty much any kind of touch works wonders :D Keep changing things up every minute to keep it fresh. Many women like the feeling of 2 fingers inside them while they are getting their clit worked over since it mixes 2 different great feelings together.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
  10. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

I know what you mean.It'll get 'you going',but it's annoying when they keep at it.They just gotta move around and hit another spot.Later on you can go back a little,but on and on...
  11. melicious

I keep going back to it, but seriously. If I could suck a man the way I LOVE to suck him, I'd pay attention to only the head...... the head...the head....the head....the hole....the head....the head....the head..... the hole. Get it? But when GIVING it isn't about what I want, but about what pleases the receiver.

I can cum 800 times in a session, but if you think it's gonna happen from touching one spot repeatedly....I'm gonna kick your ass off the bed and continue on my own.
  12. freemark

freemark New Member

Yes, a woman certainly can orgasm more than once. I would agree with the responses that if you are pleasing a woman do so by including many different things. Staying in one spot the entire time is not a good idea and irritates. Touch her on the outside, inside, around the clit (not just on it). Mix it up a bit.
  13. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

Exactly.Give a little variety.
  14. uskorzeny

uskorzeny New Member

i did... with no problem...
  15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Anything in sex needs to be "about what pleases the reciever". GIVING is the key word. When both (or more) partners are focused on the OTHER person, the experience is enhanced 10-fold.

I get immense pleasure from seeing and hearing my husband enjoy what I am doing to him. It makes me feel like a woman, with a capital "W"!
  16. sexbite

sexbite New Member

A men physiologicaly cann't cumming more times than woman can during one night (if he is not a bull). So logicaly if woman cums a couple of times during "one spot"
  17. sexbite

sexbite New Member

you are teasing us to check your words in action :brow
  18. Joe

Joe Gold Member

A couple women in my past were so orgasmic that we decided to see how many O's they could have. I got to 25 with the first one and 27 with the second, just because I wanted to outdo my earlier feat. (They told me each time, and I did the counting.) In both cases all were from oral stimulation. The drawback was that both times the women were so drained from the experience that they couldn't continue, so I was left wanting. (I'm sure I got it back later, however, and I'll bet they still remember me!) Oh, but not in 30 minutes. To get to that count probably took at least an hour, probably two.

On the other hand, some women just can't seem to handle more than one or two. I could always easily get my late wife off once, but twice was a rarity. With my current wife a couple times is the norm, and maybe 5 times is the exception, but of those 5 times it's got to be a couple times from oral, once or twice from intercourse and once or twice from a toy (Eroscillator).

I think someone uptopic stated that men can only have one orgasm. Not true! In fact, I've rarely had two in a row with intercourse, and when my wife stimulates me manually I can usually have several "full body orgasms" without ejaculation. I'd guess I've had 5 or 6 in an hour's time, and each one was literally mind blowing. But I've got to be in a particular state of mind for that to happen -- gotta concentrate and let the feelings take over my whole body. And then she has to scrape me off the ceiling! :whoa
  19. Master9804

Master9804 Active Member

Hell yes Woman can. Hotbabe cums like 10 times before she tells me to go slower for a bit. Hehe I love making her cum 10 times in like 8 mins. Of course after a good hour of fucking. The woman has to be sore. Hehe.
  20. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

im just curious, because ive never paid attention, how do you know if a female has orgasimed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.