Camping threesome fun...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi there,

Here is my story. It's not my best, they're will be typos and it won't win any awards and it's pretty damn long, however this is a major and realistic fantasy of mine that I would like to make happen in the future,

Thanks

#1 Mestizomad, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Myself, my GIrlfriend Harriett and our hot and single female friend Sarah are on a three night camping trip near the coast.

We had a long day, however we are still up for a bit of a party in the tent. We have plenty of beer, plenty of food and the whole night to ourselves...

I politely offer to make dinner for us all, just a simple pasta meal on the gas Hobbs, the girls are happy to let me do this and so whilst I'm sitting on the grass making plaster in semi darkness, the girls go to the toilets to freshen up.

It wasn't my original intention, but I remember that I brought some horny goat weed pills with me, I'm skeptical whether they even work on me and I'm certainly skeptical whether they will work on women, however I'm feeling naughty and so I empty the sprinkle the contents of 6 pills into the pasta.

The girls get back from the toilets, they've both just showered and have changed into ther pyjamas, or basically casual trousers and a tshirt, so I can't complain.

I serve up dinner and we all climb inside the nice warm tent. The girls thank me for dinner and we all eat whilst chatting and drinking beer.

We finish dinner, I take the plates away and we continue chatting. I start to feel like maybe I'm getting a little not and bothered, however I think to myself that maybe it's just a placebo effect.

I return to the tent and the girls are messing around a little, Sarah is actually being a little touchy felt with Harriet, however she is usually like this as she tends to be quite flirty, usually with me, however when she drinks she gets more flirty and sometimes a little bi curious.

Harriet sggests that we play a game or something and so Sarah gets out her deck of cards. I have no idea what to play as I'm pretty bad at all card games, but then Sara says something rather unexpected that grabs my attention, Sara says "we should play strip poker"..

I try to pretend that I'm 50/50 about it, but actually I would love to play that game lol.

Harriet says OK, and now I'm starting to wonder if maybe that horny goat weed did have some kind of effect.

We start playing poker, we drink more, we flirt and we chat, there's quite. A lot of eye contact between me and Sarah and I feel like there is an air of mild sexual tension.

I poor at poker as ever and it's me who takes off the first item of clothing. My thin jacket, so nothing to adventurous.

We continue playing and Sara loses next, removing a sock.

It's then Harriet's loss and she is a little more adventurous and removed her belt.

It's me again and I'm decide to be generous and remove both of my socks, also I'm getting warm anyways...

We are having fun and being an exhibitonist I am actually looking forward to undressing in front of these ladies as well as obviously looking forward to seeing them undress.

We continue playing and it's me yet again, this time things start to heat up and I remove my t shirt.

I've got a pretty good muscular physique, I've been going to throw gym for almost 10 years, so I've got pretty goods pecks, shoulders etc.

Sarah makes a slight comment as she has done on other occasions "nice chest"

We continue playing and I make sure that I sit upright or Neal so that my torso looks it's best and so that I'm not slouched over.

Sara then looses and is a little boring and removes her other sock.

However I'm in luck and Sarah looses again and this times she had to remove something interesting. So decides to removed her t shirt, and so for the first time I get to see her in just a bra, and I must say that her breasts are just as nice as I hoped they would be.

I also comment "nice chest Sarah" and my GF Harriet gives me a scaring look... However by now she should I know how inappropriate I can be..

We continue playing and I lose again, and so I opt to remove my belt, leaving jut two items of clothing remaining.

Harriet is the unlucky one next and so she two decides to remove her t shirt.

I'm not starting to get slightly aroused as I now have two girls sitting in front of me in just their bras.

We are all starting to get a little tipsy and more and more flirty.

Sarah jokingly touches Harreits breasts and we both give each other a look that we both know that Harriet is tipsy and is starting to get a little bi curious again.

We continue playing and yet again I lose. Ip remove my trousers, actually feeling somewhat turned on as I kneel and unbutton in front of two women, I take them off as sensually as I can, and I present myself to the women wearing on a single pair of grey boxers with on open flap front.

I'm actually secretly hoping that the girls might see my penis through the flap in the front of my boxers and as I get more aroused I also hope that they might notice my bulge growing.

Sarah loses out next and takes or her trousers. I watch very closely as she very sexily removes the clothing covering her legs and exposed her sexy panties and sexy legs.

My penis becomes noticeably harder and Harriet notices me looking at Sarah.

We continue playing, and almost with joy I lose again. I'm only wearing one item of clothing and so I know what this means, it's times to get it out for them.

Feel horny at this point I kneel before them and I ask them if they would help me remove by boxers for me, expecting them to say no.

However to my delight they look at each other and then cheekily say yes.

They both both forward and with one had each they grab the sides of my boxers and slowly pull them down.

My penis flicks out, semi hard and right in front of them, I noticed them both looking right at it and as they do it grows to full hardness. They pull my boxers down to my knees and at this point I remove my boxers completely.

The girls step back in silence and don't say anything as I kneel in front of them with a full erection, 7 inches of penis wanting attention.

Sarah gone slightly red and embarrassed and looks away, however Harriet does the opposite, she reaches forward and lightly stroked the tip of my penis.

I tell her "that's nice" and Harriet moves forward some more, she wraps her right hand right around my shaft and she begins to slowly stroke me.

Sarah is still looking away however she can hear Harriet stroking my cock. Harriet continues stroking and im not massively aroused by the fact that she is stroking me in front of Sarah.

Sarah then eventually turns around and looks right at me, so watches Harriet stroke me for a few seconds and then she leans over and whispers in Harrietts ear.

Harriett considers something for a while and then says ok. Sarah smiles at me and then leans in.

She reaches forward and very gently runs her finger tips along my shaft. Touching me a slightly as is possible, teasing me.

I've never had two women play with me before at the same time, I feel like all my Birthdays have come at once.

Harriet slows down her stroking motion to a light caressing motion and then Sarah starts to take other. Sarah places a full had around my shaft and starts to vey slowly but very firmly stroke up and down.

Harriet makes spirals with her fingertips on the end of my penis, but then does something that turns me on far more. Harriet rescued over with her free hand and start squeezing Sarah's bum.

I watch intently almost ignoring what happening to myself as Harriet slides her hand underneath Sarah's panties and started groping her sexy ass....

#2 Mestizomad, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Mb91 and whybother like this.
  3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

....Sarah looks like she enjoying herself and she starts to grip my penis almost painfully hard, which I actually enjoy, she starts stroking me extremely aggressively, very hard, very firm, very fast and I warn her that she's gonna make me explode if she caries on like that. She backs off a little and whispers to me "all in good time, I want to have some more fun first".

Sarah then takes her free hand and starts squeezing her own breasts, I'm dying for her to undo that bra or hers and so I ask her "I'd love for you to take that bra off Sarah"

And before Sarah van even reply, Hastiet slips her hand out from Sarah's ass and unclips the backs of Sarah's bra.

Sarah temporarily removed her hand from my penis and remove sheer bra. She is now topless and her breasts look fantastic.

Harriet also must think so as she caresses her hand across Sarah's body and starts to feel her breasts.

Sarah grabs on to my penis again and starts punishing it yet again, but this time with her free hand to sinks it downwards and slips her finger tips down the front of her panties.

Sarah starts to massage her wet pussy and she moans as she does so.

Feeling inspired am realising that my hands are going to waste, I move my left hand towards Harriet's panties and the right firmly onto Sarah's breasts.

I pull down Harriet's panties, no point being subtle and I immediately starting playing with her pussy lips.

There are arms everywhere as we are knelt in a close mostly naked triangle, everyone doing something naughty to someone else with two hands.

Sarah decides to match Harriet and pulls down her own panties. I cannot help but stare at Sarah's makes nody and Harriet notices me staring, but at this point I don't care, I want to fuck both of them.

After a few minutes of intensive pussy massaging, Sarah's starts to shudder and climaxes with a loud scream.

I minute of so later I make Harriet cum also, and just the hearing both girls moan is almost enough to make me explode.

I come extremely close and I have to warn Sarah, who then remove sheer vice grip and gives my penis a bit of rest.

Sarah turns to Harriet, leans forward and the girls start making out right in front of me, they swap hands and start mass gain each other's pussies as they kiss, kneeling in front of each other, breasts and nipples rubbing against each other.

I cannot believe what I'm seein and I just watch.

After a minute of so of intense kissing and mutual mastubtion, Harreit turns to Me an pushes me onto my back, I adjust my legs and one girls kneels either side of me.

Without permission and to the surprise of Harriet, Sarah then climbs on top of my and sits herself into my hard penis, I feel immense pleasure as my penis is inserted into Sarah's warm, wet and very tight pussy, a pussy that I have been wanting to penetrate for two years.

Harriet is a little shocked that her female friend is sitting on her boyfriends cock, but I reassure her that she can have her turn and that we are just having fun.

Harriet starts touching Sarah's clit with one hand and grabs an ass cheek with the other,

Sarah grabs hold of my hands and places them firmly onto her breasts, making me give them a good squeeze, not that I'm complaining...

Sarah starts to ride me good and hard, she's clearly enjoying herself as she starts to lean back and moan, just the sound of her sexy moaning is almost enough to make me explode. Her pussy feels amazing, she is so tight and so wet, I can tell that she's been wanting it for quite a while.

Harriet continues playing with Sarah's clit and after a couple of minutes Sarah's starts to spasm and tense up, she getting close to climax again, she spasms so more, her pussy almost grips by penis and she cums again whilst still riding me.

I'm on the edge now also myself, this is already one of the longest times I've ever lasted which is pretty amazing considering how massively turned on I am admittedly by Sarah.

I squeeze Sarah's breasts firmly as I start to get close myself and tell them that I'm getting close and Harriet says "I don't want her to have it all for herself"

Harriet pulls Sarah off of my penis and Sarah rolls to the side. I get onto my knees as both girls reposition themselves below my penis, there faces waiting to receive my load.

I give myself just a couple of strokes and then I orgasm. I squirt warm cum all over both of their faces and I move my penis around to make sure that both girls get an equal share....

petergozinya, Mb91 and whybother like this.
  4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

.....Harriet then takes hold of my penis and gives it s quick suck, licking it nice and clean.

Harriet turns to Sarah, she pulls her in and they kiss, sharing my cum between their mouths. Sarah then licks Harriet's face of excess cum and Harriets does the same to Sarah.

Sarah pulls away and scrambles around in the darkness for some wet wipes, she finds them, cleans her face and then offers some to Harriet.

After the girls have finished grooming each other, Harriet says "well it's my turn now".

Harriet lays down on the floor, face down, ass in the air and I immediately know how she wants it.

Luckily for these girls my refractinary period is extremely short, sometimes I don't even go soft after I cum, and so I know that with a couple of mins rest I can almost certainly continue.

I lean over to Sarah I kiss her and groups her ass cheeks, we kiss for about a minute and then I break away.

I climb on top of Harriet and I immediately insert my penis into her tight pissy from behind.

I love it when I slam her ass cheeks, she had a good amount of padding and she likes it hard.

Sarah then clambers over not sure what to do until Harriet says "come over her, I want to eat you"

Sara knows that she means an so moves across in front of Harreit and spreads her legs in front of Harriets face.

Harriet takes hold of Sarah by both thighs and pulls her in, she buries her head into Sarah's crotch and immediately starts orally punishing her.

I start pounding Harriets ass, I can go pretty hard and deep as it shall be a while before I get close again.

Harriet moans as I thrust my cock deep inside her slapping her ass cheeks with every stroke.

I make eye contact with Sarah and we stare at each mother, me fucking away, her getting her pussy eaten.

Harreit slips a hand underneath her body and starts to gently touch her own clit, she's taking no chances, she wants a nice big orgasm now.

I continue fuckiner her and she fingers herself and licks Sarah all at the same time.

Sarah leans back again, that same sexy moan, that same face, she's loving it.

A few mins pass and I feel like I'm getting close again.

To my delight both girls start moaning at once, they're both close and its almost like they timed it.

Harreit starts shimmering and going tense and so does Sarah, I continue fucking, Harriet continues licking and finally both girls start moaning as they orgasm within seconds of one another.

Wow I think to myself, just the sound of those two moaning together is one of the hotter things that I have ever witnessed.

Harriet tells me to go harder an to not slow down and so I go for it. I ram her as hard as I can, almost painfully harde, I enjoy it and Sarah just watches me and then I start to get close again.

I make eye contact with Sarah and as I look into her eyes as I cum inside Harriet. It's only fair that Harriet is the girl that I gum inside I think, after all she is my GF.

Feeling extremely satisfied, I release myself from her and notice her red ass cheeks. She looks like she has a spanking.

Sarah crawls over towards me and Harriet as Harriet turns over the face us.

Sarah birds her head unexpectedly into Harriet scotch and licks her pussy clean, she even pokes her tongue inside her to get as much of my cum as possible. She then raises her head, grab hold of my penis and sucks me for a few seconds, again sucking and licking me clean.

We all look at each other, feeling shagged and satisfies, we smirk and laugh and then still laying there naked we start chatting, the night continues...

The end.

Mb91 and whybother like this.
  5. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

A great story. Wish I was in your position x

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The first post says it's a plausible fantasy. I wish him luck for it to happen.

7. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey there, it is indeed a plausible fantasy. I fancy the pants off of my female friend, i'm 99% sure that she fancies me and my GF knows it. My GF is also bisexual and has admitted to having a sex dream about the same female friend, and i of course have had many!

We have also discussed a threesome before, but only lightly, but it was my GF that brought it up!

petergozinya likes this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Go for it! Give it a shot

9. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I have some good news. My GF has said yes to having a MFF threesome and has admitted that she would like to have a bit of naughty casual fun with girls!

She has also admitted to having one mild sex dream about the mutual female friend Sarah mentioned above.

I am now gently trying to steer the conversation towards having a threesome with Sarah. As currently my GF has said that she wants to have fun, but only with strangers and one night stands.

petergozinya likes this.
  10. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

P.s this is what I would desperately like to do to Sarah...

image.jpg image.jpg

11. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Might have another camping trip soon with my GF and other female friends, am still working in this fantasy lol.... Me and my GF have even joked about it.