Camping Fun with my Girlfriends Best Friend

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi there,

I have a massive crush on my Girlfriends best friend. She is very pretty, has an amazing body, seems quite flirty and we have tonnes in common.

And so here is my fantasy/short story:

Myself, my girlfriend (Harriet) and her hot friend (Stephanie) decide to go camping for the weekend. Stephanie, is 5ft10, is a dress size 8 and is a bit of a fitness fanatic, and so had a very tight firm body. She has a v pretty face and is an honest lookalike of Kiera Knightley. I have been told by my girlfriend that she has medium size but perfectly formed and firm breasts, around 32C in bust. She has pale white flawless skin, an amazing ass, amazing thighs, sexy long legs and long brown hair which almost has a touché of redness to it.

We decide to go camping in the Lake District area, which is an area of great natural beauty. The weather is a lovely and sunny and we arrive at the campsite quite late on the first evening. Stephanie has always been quite flirtatious with me, and the first night was no exception. We are all casually talking about sex, and Stephanie is describing that kind of man that she is looking for, which ends up sounding like a description of myself.

We are all getting tired and we decide to go to bed. We do out usual routines and then we head to the tents. Myself and my girlfriend are sleeping in one tent and Stephanie is sleeping in another next to us. After about 1 hour of sleeping, Harriet my girlfriend is fast asleep and I am only semi asleep as I don't sleep well.

All of a sudden a hearing a slight tapping and a whisper. I unzip the tent door to find Stephanie in the front entrance part of our tent. She says that her tent has a large rip in it as is leering in both cold air and water. She askes if she can sleep in her our tent, as hers is useless.

I would OBVIOUSLY be the gentlemen and allow her to come in and she would say thank you and would set herself down on my side as there would be no room next to my GF.

It's a warm night so I would only be in my boxers and a t-shirt and my sleeping bag would be mostly unzipped.

She would be in only a plain black but slightly tight t-shirt, no bra, pink patterned pj bottoms and pants. She would lay down next to me, facing away, but her sleeping bag would also be mostly unzipped and her sexy ass would be partially visible. She would say thank you and again and remark about how out tent is so much nicer and warmer.

It would be cramped as it’s only really a two man tent, so I would be almost spooning her but with a few inches of separation.

After about an hour she would remove her pj bottoms, as it’s so damn warm, and she would temporarily flash has naked ass and her sexy green lazy panties in my direction. She would get back into her sleeping bag, remained unzipped, with her ass a little on display.

We would fall asleep, and the tent would heat up even more, and I would partially throw off my sleeping bag. During the night I would gradually move a little closer to her, and she would also move closer to me, maybe because I’m always warm.

Eventually her sexy bare ass would be practically in my crotch and we would be both be slightly sticking out of our sleeping bags. I would notice her laying next to me and I would lightly and gently lift her tshirt up slightly to expose her sexy hips and ass.

I would notice her wake up in the middle of the night, and even when she notices that her ass is practically touching my crotch, she wouldn't move and would continue allowing me to spoon her.

Because she is absolutely smoking hot, I would get at least a semi erection and and then I would v slowly push my crotch right up into her ass cheeks. I would make the most of spooning her and I would run my hand across her body and down her leg every now and again. We would stay like this for the whole night.

In the morning, she would be up first, and I would pretend that I was asleep as I spy on her getting dressed in the tent. She keep herself mostly covered, but I still snatch a glance at her sexy green lacy bra and some more of her ass as she puts her trousers on.

When I wake up and leave the tent, she doesn't act weirded out, and would be quite chatty and even more flirty than normal. She would thank me again for allowing her to sleep in my tent and she would say that she had a lovely night.

We would have a normal day; all three of us, and then it would come to the following evening. We would talk about sex and relationships again, and Stephanie would mention how she hasn't had sex in ages and that she really wants a man.

Me and my GF would go to bed first, and her hot friend Stephanie would follow about 20 mins later. I would pretend to be asleep when she enters the tent, she would check and then she would proceed to get undressed right in front of me. She would take off her trousers and expose her ass and she would take off her top and her bra, but would be facing away for me. She would the. Put on her sleeping tshirt, so that she is only wearing the tight sexy tshirt and a pair of sexy lacy black panties, as it's a very warm night again.

She would then lye down quite close to me, but then almost immediately shove her ass right up into my crotch. I would love feeling her right up against me and I would run my fingertips up and down the length of her body.

I would immediately get a full hard on and she would start deliberately rubbing her ass up against my cock.

I would think all my wished have come true as I feel her deliberately grinding my cock with her amazing ass.

I would be wearing quite loose boxer shorts with only a loose flap at the front. My 7" hard cock would push itself out quite easily and then I would use my hand to place it right up into her ass cheeks and on the underside of her pants. My cock would be between her legs and I would then notice that her pants are soaking wet, and that she is clearly very aroused.

I would proceed to place a hand on her hip around her panty line and start caressing her. I would stroke my hard forwards and backwards, caressing the front of her pants and her ass. She would continue grinding me, shaking nose so moving her hips won't large and more forceful movements, we would be dry humping.

I would slow start pulling on her sexy lacy pants, and she wouldn't stop me. I would slowly pull her pants down until there at her knees. I would place by hands on her thighs and pull her legs slightly apart and then I would run my hand up her leg and lightly massage her soaking wet pussy and tease her clit.

I would pull me boxers down, my cock would be rock hard and throbbing and I would shove myself deep into her pussy from behind.

I would stay still and enjoy the sensation of her warm, tight wet pussy and she would slowly, but very firmly and very deeply ride my cock up and down whilst making quiet moaning noises. I would place my hand on her hips for a while and just enjoy her and then I would place a hand around her body. I would life up the front of her tight tshirt to just above her breasts so that the tshirt is almost squeeze them a little and making plump for attention.

I would grope her lovely firm 32d breasts and then I would lick my fingers and start teasing her hard nipples. She would be riding me as hard as she can, and so hard that she would almost be pushing me backwards and into my girlfriend.

After playing with her nipples for ages, I would move my hand down her body, stroking and caressing as I go until I reached her clit. I would massage her clit gently and I would tease all around it, speeding up and slowing down, teasing her. Eventually I would go fast on her clit and not stop, she would spasm with pleasure and would need to put a hand over her mouth to stopping her moaning.

She would continue riding me, slow, sensual and deep as I clutch one hand firmly on one of her breasts and kiss the back of her neck. Eventually I would cum hard inside her and would continue letting her ride me for a while until I'm completely finished.

We would lye there for a while; spooning with my cock still inside her and then we would sort ourselves out quietly whilst whispering to each other and smirking.

Once our pants are back on, I would continue spooning her, but this time I would have my hands all over her, still caressing and groping her, she would occasionally grope my crotch and we would also kiss for what seems like hours.

We would lightly separate as the morning arises and as my girlfriend awakes.

We would them go about our final morning as normal, laughing and joking, and Stephanie would tell me that I can have her whenever I want her as long as I come running whenever she wants me.

That's the end of my naughty little short story. All of my descriptions of Stephanie are accurate, she is my Girlfriends best friend, and I do have a naughty crush on her. We may also be going camping together in just a few weeks time.

Thanks

2. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Just noticed a massive amount of typos and weird third person style of writing. Tried to edit it to a much better version, but i couldn't.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Hey thats pretty good. You could create a part 2 Having a 3 some with them.