camping fantasy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Apr 22, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

I really didn't expect much out of a family camping trip. Although we had a separate tent from our boys, there is still a lack of privacy when every sound is heard and the tent sways with any movement. As it turned out though, our older son had to work, our younger son got into a swim camp so my wife, serena, and I left the boys with my parents and headed for the mountains. Unfortunately, she had invited her freind caroline along with us. Well maybe we would find some time during the weekend.

Friday night was nice and relaxing. A warm fire and a moonlit evening, with serena leaning between my legs as we chatted with Caroline . As we emptied the bottles of wine, Caroline talked about her recent dating frustrations, girl talk that I was usually spared. But as she started to talk about how long it had been since she had felt a cock, my dick started to poke into serena's back. Caroline had a beautiful body toned from yoga and playing in a women's soccer league. Her time in Europe had influenced her style: very natural and carefree. It gave her a simple sexy quality I had always liked. I really got hard when she said that she was tired of her vibrator and really just wanted a fuckfriend at the very least. I was quiet for a while as she and serena talked but caroline kept coming back to how horny she was. My cock grew even harder when she started with how lucky we were to have each other.

She was right. Married for twenty years, serena still knew how to turn me on. It wasn't hard. She had gorgeous breasts and loved to feel my dick between them as she sucked my head. She could squeeze her vagina so tight that she could make me come on command. Serena finally moved the conversation onto more boring topics and we finally called it a night.

The next morning Serena and I woke up early and climbed the nearby mountain to watch the sunrise. As we sat arm in arm watching, she reached down and rubbed my dick which quickly responded. Yeah "You wanted to fuck last night didn't you?" she asked. "oh god yeah." I moaned as i lay down on my back. Serena leaned over freed my dick and took it in her mouth. Ohhh, I moaned, "Baby that feels good" I reached my hand up her loose shorts and rubbed her soft mound through her moist panties. "did that hike get you sweaty?"pered. "No, I was thinking about tasting your dick all the way up the trail" she said as she freed my rod from her mouth and pulled my shorts lower so she could suck on my balls. The contrast of her warm mouth on my balls and the cool morning air on my cock made me twitch uncontrollably with pleasure. She stroked my cock and I came quickly and just in time too as we heard voices coming up the trail. I zipped up quick and we tried to look non chalant when a young family crested the ridge. I think the dad noticed, however as serena licked the cum off her lips.

As we headed back down, I thanked her for the sunrise treat. "yeah well I needed to remind you where your bread is buttered. I don't want you getting any ideas with caroline in a bikini all day down at the lake" What are you talking about" i said trying my best to sound like i didn't know what she was talking about. "I felt you dick in my back when she was talking about guys last night" "i was thinking about you " I lied. "yeah right"

It was a great day, swimming, kayaking sunning, eating and drinking. Serena was right. Caroline lookede stunning in her bikini and by the time her son went to sleep, we were all tipsy, rested and relaxed. we sat around the fire again and gazed up at the stars. Serena rubbed the inside of my thigh, kissed my neck, stole squeezes of my bulge and pressed her tits into me. I was ready to burst. Caroline looked over at us, serena curled up by my side, "i know i bored you guys last night but all this day was missing was this being foursome instead of a threesome." "what's wrong with threesomes" serena smiled. "well just look at this picture." Serena smiled again as she looked up at me, "What one guy two girls? Maybe he's enough for both of us?" I almost dropped my drink. We all laughed nervously. "no seriously, if all you're saying is that you want somebody to get you off once in a while then how bout it?" "Uhhh hello?" I hesitated. But Serena went on "You should have felt how hard he got last night when you talked about getting yourself off. I thought his shorts would be messy when we got in the tent. I cant believe he made it to morning" "oh so you are the couple at the top of the mountain that the whole camp was talking about today." Serena stood and took both our hands and led us to our tent. "shouldn't we put out the fire?" I asked. "That is exactly what I have in mind.

Once in the tent she zipped it up and turned, caroline and were both just looking at her. "oh c'mon, Suddenly you're both bashful. she pushed my shoulders down and sat on my chest, pulling her shirt over her head and unclasping her bra. "Show her how its done" she commanded leaning her big pendulous breast to my face and guiding her nipple to my mouth. That was all I needed and i cupped both her tits and sucked for all i was worth. Serena reached behind her back and rubbed my bulge as she gyrated on my chest. When she sat up straight I unbuttoned her shorts glancing nervously over at caroline who was sitting in a lotus position and rubbing her crotch. Serena crawled over to her and lifted her shirt exposing her perky breasts unrestrained by any bra. "See, that's not fair" serena breathed as she carressed the side of carolines breast and pulled her by the arm closer to us. She grabbed my hand and placed int on caroline tit as she kissed me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed he firm muscular round shape.

In a flurry we all pulled our clothes off and caroline lay back as I took her breast in my mouth. I was on all fours and, guided by serena, caroline took my cock in her hand and stroked gently. I moaned in pleasure and reached in turn for her pussy. I found it soaking wet and i cupped her hairy mound as she lurched her hips up arching her back. She held tighter on my dick and pulled it to her mouth. I kneeled over her as she took me in. Serena, not to be out done leaned in and with her arm through my legs held my balls up into her mouth.

I reached along serenas back and grabbed a handful of ass. She leaned up to kiss me and whispered, "I think Caroline really need s a cock to fill her pussy" Caroline who was still sucking on my dick, just moaned. Serena rechd down betweenus and circled my cock with her hand pushed it out of caroline's mouth and pulled me to her wide open legs. I pressed my cock to her pussy lips and slid into her weetness. She gasped and we both started pumping furiously. Next to us, Serena's fingers worked her own clit just as furiously and in a few moments we all came at once, caolines juices spilling out around my cock as I filled her with come.

We collapsed and slept soundly. Next morning our camping neighbors smiled and waved.

BiWifey0615 likes this.
  2. Moon

Moon New Member

Thank you Sinner :) xx

3. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Don't you just love camping & tent sex?

Great story!

4. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks ladies. Glad you enjoyed.

5. collette

collette Member

Sounds like I need to find a friend :lol

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Most of my stories have been based on true experiences. This one, alas. Will never happen but... sometimes it is just nice to fantasize so...

7. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Fantastic story! I came. :)

8. whybother

Gold Member

Nice fantasy

9. duffy

Gold Member

Let down your hair...and I'll have an erect tent....

HotForHoney likes this.