Camping and Tent Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BlueLizard, Jan 23, 2011.

1. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Dreamer and I are avid campers. One of our favorite parts about camping is Tent Sex. Seems there is nothing like hott sex in the great outdoors. We haven't tried public sex...yet...but the thought sure is there. Anybody else enjoy camping & sex? Just curious...

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Love it, but gotta make sure you got a good air mattress :)

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'd love to go camping, and i'd love to have sex in a tent while camping...although i might worry about coyotes and foxes attacking me in the middle of it

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I love it. I was on a canoe trip a few years ago, and we were on a campsite with a big party right beside us. We were going at it while our new friends were inches away outside..it was hot. The sex in the canoe and in the river was even better! :D

5. Northside

Gold Member

I wouldn't worry about coyotes or foxes, they are pretty timid around people. Now bears, on really rare occasions, have clawed their way into tents. Just keep food away from where you sleep, preferably hung in a tree and really no worries. They are more interested in your food than you. I still always bring a large caliber handgun whe camping but have never needed it.

I love camping and outdoor sex.

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

damn, i was half joking but now i'm scared lol i always sleep with a honey bun next to me, and that aint a pet name for a guy

7. sinner

sinner New Member

In a canoe????? I'm not buying it. I call bullshit. If you tried in a canoe I'm thinking that's how you ended up IN the river.

Anyway put me in the I love camping sex. We haven't camped in a few years but we got reservations at a very hard to get site on the beach next summer. We got two sites so we can put the boys in their own tent. I guess we'll still have to be quiet though. :)

8. wetness1

Gold Member

Ive had sex whilst camping.. with the hard floor underneath her.. it felt a lot better than using an air bed!

Then there's the people you can here around your tent. It all just seemed to really turn us on!

Anyone else agree with this?

9. sinner

sinner New Member

Cold weather camping is great. Get naked. Share a bag. Let body heat warm you up. And then you don't even notice if the ground is hard.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

We started fooling around in the canoe on the banks, then jumped out to finish it off.

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

But we sure notice what ELSE is hard! :p

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yes, hearing people right outside while you are getting it on it really hot!

13. canadia

canadia New Member

Ahh, tent sex. When I was younger, I would go on this August Long trail ride (horses, wagons, lots of people and camping) and that's where I first experienced it! I hooked up with this cowboy after we left the bonfire to 'play cards' and it just sort of happened. I actually wanted to hook up with his very good-looking cowboy friend (sort of an elvis look alike, but better!!) but this other one did the job just fine. My parents were only 100 feet away camping in their own site and I had to sneak into my tent James Bond style when I finally decided I should make sure I was there in the morning when they woke up! :)

But yes - tent sex is very possibly one of the hottest types of sex I've had (not that I'm very experienced in different types of sex).

14. sinner

sinner New Member

Sounds like its hot in canada

15. Northside

Gold Member

Used to ride in a Motorcycle Club. A brother and I both liked the same girl. She liked me. I took her on a Memorial Day run. We camped in the Rockies. Anyway she slept in my tent and we did what people like to do. After we were back home, this guy told me how he heard us in my tent and he was jealous. Kind of a turn on to know he wanted her and I had her, and he heard us, poor bastard. He was a jerk to women, seriously abusive and I was glad I "saved" her.

Incidently, I still talk to her and we are good friends.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thats a great story!

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

I do a lot of horse camping during riding season. Most of my trips last from 3-5 days and I can't seem to go that long without getting off at least once.

For the past several years, my camping trips have been solo because my husband did not ride with me. I experimented with masturbating with all kinds of things on my trips. I've written a few stories here on SF about my antics in the bunk of my horse trailer.

This year things changed because I finally had a horse trained for him to learn to ride on. He came along with me on 3 trips this past summer and had some good fun rockin' the gooseneck. :woohoo

I love camping sex!!!

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

My girlfriend and I lost out virginity in a pup tent. I'll try to find the thread where I told about it.

19. htoad

htoad Active Member

We started camping about 10 years ago, but just in the last few did my wife warm up to the idea of tent sex. It helped when we started going with friends who had kids the same age, the kids would all end up in tents on a couple of campsites and the adults would have some privacy in others. Out of the blue on evening Bunnie attacked me, and since then it is something we look forward to on camping trips. We are also saving for a popup trailer, to give us the option of being in something a little more solid and private.

20. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

the only camping I did was when I was a boy scout and I promise not sex there :)