Camming ideas for him

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I engage in a bit of camming every now and then with a cyber lover and it's something we both get off on in a big way but lately, I'm wondering if it can't be better.

While the camming is going on, I contort all over the place to show him the best views and try to make each time different. I put myself in different settings and even move the furniture around so it's not always the same view for him. I use different toys and wear different clothes.

Meanwhile, he's on the screen with the same view of his crotch just a jerk, jerk, jerkin'. I'm not saying I don't enjoy the view but it's getting kinda old.

Does anyone have suggestions that I can give him to spice things up a bit?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

What? Am I the only perv on here that cams? ???

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I guess you're the chief :sf perv, everybody goes around saying: What would Cowboy Lover do? :lol

4. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

Can't say that I've ever used one...sorry CL.

5. igor

Gold Member

I don't know what I would do other than what I would do when I am alone without an audience. I know I am not very imaginative:shrug

6. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I would have answered but had a difficult time coming up with anything. I've done my share of camming and like Igor said it's usually the standard crotch cam while I masturbate.

The only thing I could really think of was maybe have him videotape himself in places or situations you would find sexy. Then have him play it for you while you both masturbate.

I had a woman that I cammed with for several years. We would usually do the typical cam session but on occasion would try to come up with ideas or dares for each other to do. I would have her use different things around the house to masturbate with, open her window and go outside and flash me from her yard, etc. Both of you could be as tame or daring as you'd like. One of her more wild dares was to have me cum on food and eat it. Let your imaginations go wild.

7. A&L

A&L New Member

I've never really had anyone cam for me. I have cammed for people though.

I used to enjoy dressing up in sexy lingerie and using my wifes toys. It got me really hot doing this for others.

I used to have them tell me what to do for them and have done some quite rude things on cam.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for all the responses, fellas. I'm still trying to think of new things for him to do. He didn't want to fuck the liver or rub the rabbit fur on his dick like I asked, so I guess it's back to the drawing board. :lol

9. vizzle

vizzle New Member

I wouldn't even know where to begin with this one. Guys are I guess pretty boring when it comes to that.

10. Bowler

Bowler New Member

Yeah, I know what you mean.
    There's only so many different things to do on cam.

Was hoping to get some ideas from this thread, but seems noone else can think of anything either. :(

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Bummer. We have a cam date tomorrow night and I was hoping to have some ideas for him. The best I could do was request what kind of underwear he has on. Yawn.

12. Bowler

Bowler New Member

You could make him play with his ass and/or eat his cum afterwards, that's always fun. ;)

I'm not sure if you use sound or not, but having audio too makes a big difference.

Cockrings can add some variety, also, or a makeshift one works, too.
    Tying a stocking around the base feels and looks wonderful, just be careful it's not too tight.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, we use mics as well as cams. He's deadset against any kind of anal play, so that's out. I don't know if I'd get anything out of seeing him licking up his own cum, the thought grosses me out, actually.

A cock ring, on the other hand, sounds interesting. I'll have to see if he has one.

I was thinking of having him use a Fleshlight for me.

14. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Changing underwear and position infront of the cam is some kind of mandatory stuff for caming! I do some cam sessions and once a girl asked me to play with some laundry pins on my cock and balls. Was great! All finished with a huge cum. ;)