calling older married couples

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldperv1955, Feb 20, 2015.

1. oldperv1955

oldperv1955 Member

I am interested in your opinions on your sex life. I am in my late 50s my wife a year younger we hardly have any sex anymore perhaps 3- 5 times a year and then not very exciting my wife tells me most people our age don't have sex much
    So how does our activity compare?

ply likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm not sure you'll get an accurate poling sample on a sex site.

There are many threads about guys/couples not having sex after menopause.

ply likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

No matter who (older couples, younger couples, singles, &c) the answers you get are going to vary greatly. It's going to be dependent on relationship status, age, each individual's personal libido, and so on...

billytk1977, ply and CLE32793 like this.
  4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

We are in our 40's, I'm 42, he's 46. I'm pretty much a nympho and he has low T. We get by and I'm hopeful menopause won't leave me a dried up prune. Best of luck to you both.

5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

We have a strong sex drive, in my 40s, we usually go 5 or 6 times a week, been a bad winter with colds and stuff so the sex has taken back burner. Which has driven me through the roof. I'm a extreme horn dawg, I could go twice everyday. :p Next to football, fucking is my favorite sport. :D;)

Candela, CLE32793 and HotForHoney like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I am over 60 and we fuck at least 2 to 3 times a week but it does help that SO is half my age and crazy for orgasms ;)
    Spouse two years younger than me we would be going to do that many in one year yet past FB who is the same she was just as horny as my now live in SO.
    Varies apparently!

CLE32793 and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  7. Amature

Gold Member

My first wife and I didn't have much of a sex life. Then it kept tapering down to once a month or so and at the last we hadn't had sex for several years. To make a long story short, she passed away and I remarried. My new wife and I have been together now a little over three years. We usually have sex three times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. And she is fantastic, and says she has no idea why my first wife didn't want me sexually. I just turned 56, b.t.w. and she will soon be.

djanalyst and HotForHoney like this.
  8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am 56 and my wife is 54 and we have been married for 28 years, and we have sex usually 3 times a week. If I don't initiate then my wife does, so she's horny. One difference is that she's African and African women do seem to be more sexual.

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

EVERYONE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS (HOPEFULLY) TEMPORARY DERAILMENT.

@cbrmale - You're 56 and claim vast and diverse education, highly successful careers in 3(?) different fields (medical, psychological, and literary), and a cornucopia of worldly skill/knowledge/wisdom (amongst other things) ... so why do you keep mentioning the "African wife" thing like it makes some sort of difference?

At her core - your wife is a woman (correct me if I'm wrong)... so are literally all the other women in the world. Culture/heritage has no true impact on a person's sexuality - just their approach to it; how they handle it. A human-being is a human-being is a human-being. I'm not constantly making asides about how my Czech girlfriend is from the Czech Republic and therefore is probably more ... I dunno ... kinky(?) than American/UK/Wherever women. Why? Because that holds absolutely no meaning to her libido, sexual proclivities, or other factors that you seem to be attributing to cultural heritage/nationality/ethnicity. Am I a "prude" because I was raised in an Orthodox Jewish setting?

Also, saying "African" could mean a lot of different things. If you're attempting to say your wife is Black then why not just say that? I mean, surely you must realize that South Africa, Angola, Namibia, Madagascar, Tunisia, Botswana, and Côte d'Ivoire (to name most but not all) have large Weiße Afrikaner populations. And let's not forget about the fact that the region where Egypt and Libya lay - in North-East Africa - hosts a large Mediterranean/Arabic population. Simply saying "African" ... that's like me telling people I'm North American or someone saying they're from Asia or Europe.

I frequently get the impression that your only aim with 95% of your posts and contributions here is to impress us and stroke your ego.

So, what's your angle? Seriously - inquiring minds want to know. (I doubt I'm the only one here on this wavelength.)

Feel free to PM me rather than further distract from the thread's topic. I've tried messaging you in the past and you completely ignored my messages - so I figured I'd address you here.

ply and AGFUNK like this.
  10. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'm almost 51, wife will be 50 later this year, 2 to 3 times a week with all we have going on with work and the kids.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Don't ever go to Africa and call an African 'black'. You will be lucky to escape uninjured from saying that. African women generally have higher levels of testosterone than white women and this has a major bearing on their sex drives, of course. In fact Anglo women (British, US, Australian, New Zealand etc) have the lowest average levels of testosterone that have ever been measured. We don't know why this is the case but there may have been a long-term, natural selection process of women with the looks imparted by more estrogen and less testosterone for cultural reasons (maybe over the centuries Anglo men realised that women with low, natural sex drives were less likely to stray or cuckold their husbands). African men find the looks imparted by low oestrogen and high testosterone to be attractive, while traditional African society has always been tolerant of married women having extra-marital sex within certain boundaries. Traditionally, Africans have a high emphasis on mutual sexual pleasure and it was expected that men would satisfy their women. Given the unusually low testosterone of Anglo women, a Czech woman is likely to have a higher, natural sex drive than an Anglo but probably not as high, on average, as an African woman.

To be ethnically correct my wife's heritage is bantu, but that term has a negative stigma associated with apartheid, so like the term 'black' it's best not to use it. Except for the far south of South Africa (Xhosa etc) and most of Namibia, the ethnicity of sub-Saharan Africans is bantu and they have languages from a common root and very similar cultures. Put a Zimbabwean in a room wit a Kenyan and a Nigerian and it's really all the same. They can even understand each other's languages to a point. They have a culture that pre-dates European culture by several thousands of years , and this extraordinarily long cultural heritage is a large part of who they are.

If you're married to an Asian woman, doesn't matter which part of Asia, you will have a totally different cultural and sexual experience of a different sort. I have had two long-term relationships with Asian women in the past (Chinese and Korean), and I partly understood where they were coming from sexually. Again most likely sex drive will be higher than Anglo women for biological and for cultural reasons, and probably culture has influenced biology over the millennia.

ply likes this.
  12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

In some ways I agree up to a point with both protagonists in this developing debate.
    There is no denying there are racial and cultural difference in morphology and demonstrated behaviours.
    The reasons may be genetic (and hence physiological) to a certain degree but I suspect that culture and dare I say religion(s) have enormous influences.
    We won't go into specifics here so as nor to upset any particular group but radical interventions such as female genital mutilation must have enormous ramifications.
    Anyway I must admit that although from Caucasian ancestry my preference is always towards an Oriental female simply because they suit me better physically and emotionally.
    I am not tall nor particularly well endowed so little women I find the most suited and besides I very much like the way they treat their man as their king, remain intensely feminine, generally uncomplicated and surprisingly candid but accepting regarding sexual matters.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

We never know the full extent what is nature and what is nurture, although the hormonal differences by race cannot be denied. As far as treating men well, remaining feminine and uncomplicated and accepting of sexual matters, you may well find that comes from societies which have traditionally treated women more equal than Western society where, until relatively recent times, women were a man's property. In most non-Western societies women have always been able to discuss issues candidly with their husbands in clear and unambiguous terms rather than hint and play mind games. I saw this in my younger days in Hong Kong and in Seoul and my wife is similar. Having had relationships with Asian and with African women, there is one area of particular difference between the two cultures. African women treat their husbands very well and expect the same in return. At times I get spoiled and other times I am left to my own devices, and it continually ebbs and flows. Our relationship dynamic is quite different to normal, Australian relationships but similar to other African relationships that I know of.

Christian anti-sexual phobias pervade Western society and always will, where other societies were and are more open and more accepting of sexual matters. At one stage my wife was getting annoyed that her dark skin was often seen as a sexual fetish, which made her feel like an object. I told her that early white explorers and colonists discovered that African women were much more sexually liberated than what they were used to, and this created a stereotype which persists to this day. Of course there was truth in that stereotype then, and to a certain extent there is truth in it today.

My penis dimensions never suited the Asian vagina terribly well. I had to manage a lot of stimulation from women who were generally tight which to some degree was hard work, and the other side was that we got sore easily.

14. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Well, I thought I might get some insight on my own issues on this thread before someone derailed the thread totally by throwing the race card. Let's get back to what the OP had in mind...

I am in my early 50's and I have found myself alone. I am having a very difficult time finding someone close to my age or older to have sex with. I'm not interested in younger women. They all want rings and babies/raise the one's they have... I'm really past that. I have been badly hurt, so am not so eager to jump into the whole relationship thing. I don't rule it out, but at this point in my life, I need a friend first. Someone would have to, for lack of better word, earn that kind of place in my life.

Seems most of the available women close to my age or older, aren't all that interested in sex any more, other than "doing you the favor" for wearing the full boyfriend/fiance tag. I have been in a relationship before where sex was basically a "reward" that's only done when she wants to. I seriously loathe the whole "If I let you fuck me, what are you going to do for me" attitude. It's just plain wrong and I'll go without first.

It's not as if I just want to jump into full blown sex. I'm in a record dry spell for my whole sexually active life. I've had some traumatic emotional times. I really need someone just to kiss and cuddle in bed, while I shed my mental inadequacies and return to my normal self. Someone who would be loving and patient. Whether it takes one night, or many to feel like a man again, instead of a battered, hollow shell. I'm really at a loss as to what to do. I'd love to hear everyone's ideas and opinions.

xx

lucky5338 and lbushwalker like this.
  15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Cappy, get an Asian lady she will make you feel like you matter and then some, I know it dude !

16. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I agree with you that could be an option. However, the Asian community where I live is pretty non-existent. There are a few extended Chinese families, but they are of the type that run restaurants. Not sure if it's the same in Oz, but in the USA, these folks tend to all live close together, speak only Chinese outside of English used with customers and pair their children off with other like groups. Other than that, there's the odd product of an American Service Person and the love they found stationed in Asia. Not experienced one myself, but guys I know that have had much the opposite experiences of what you mention.

That said, once again, I want to get this topic back off of race again. It's not what the OP started the thread for. While I am missing half of the couple aspect, my issues were directly related to the topic. A topic that is of much interest and concern to me. With some things that have happened in my life in the last couple years, I have learned that life is too short to waste not being happy. Also, the things that make me feel less than a man only make me feel more that way as time goes by. I was hoping to gain some insight from posts here. I hope the thread is not hopelessly derailed.

xx

17. biker061

Gold Member

My 2¢...i'm 60 & mrsbiker is 53, we have some sort of sexual contact every day sometimes several times a day. Not always intercourse, oral or even ending in orgasms but something! We've been together 10 years and maybe we're just lucky or an exception to the norm? As far as actual fucking, sucking, licking or whatever that probably happens 3-5 times a week on average. Lately with winter colds and such our average may be down a bit, but we''ll do our best to catch up!

Cappy_Dick likes this.
  18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You're right. It's the total lack of affection that gets me. My drive isn't screamingly high anymore, so I'm not "in need" every day. I do get some affection from coupled female friends, but it's not quite the same. It's nice, but you know it won't lead to anything further and I'm not dead yet. This is the longest I have gone without a partner at some level since I've been sexually active. I'm sure I'd be happy with a couple times a week, as long as the affection was always there.

xx

biker061 likes this.
  19. secondcumming

secondcumming New Member

I'm 51 and my wife is 56, and while our daughter was living at home our sex life was very intermittent like most parents I would imagine. She moved out last Autumn and at first nothing really changed but gradually we got back into regular sex after admitting to each other how much we missed it.

I don't think we'll ever get back to our pre marriage days but now I'd say 2-3 times a week full on fucking, I get a blow job or hand job most days and I give her a licking out or fingering most days too.

We are very comfortable with the way things are right now and if one of us isn't in the mood we are quite happy to masturbate, though seeing my wife tease her pussy usually ends with me taking over anyway.:)

Infact I know tonight she'll be watching her soaps :rolleyes: so I'll have to pleasure myself, but had a great hand job this morning as I woke up rock hard, went to work with a smile on my face though!

#19 secondcumming, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    TonyD and biker061 like this.
  20. cbrmale

Gold Member

I thought lbushwalker was on the wrong track because Australia is adjacent to Asia and we have a lot of Asians here. Many have been born here and speak English with an Australian accent. But with his experience and my experience and other cross-cultural relationship experiences that I know of, he's probably on the right track if you do seek out someone who's not a white Anglo. Sex is not a reward for doing something around the house and there is a genuine horniness there. Today it's been about three days, so if I don't make the first move today she will when she comes home from work. This is how our three times a week full-on fucking happens.