Calling all Englishmen

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by north, Mar 20, 2010.

1. north

north New Member

This is a bit of a long shot but I thought I'd try anyway.

I'm working on my first novel and need a man who would be willing to offer up his honest opinion on my work. I've already got a brilliant editor but I'd like a man's input (hmm...that sounded dirtier than intended!)

I'm looking for someone from England but would be happy to hear from anyone anywhere else in the U.K.

As a full-time writer I'd be available to Skype, email, chat, etc. whenever you have time. And I would, of course, be more than happy to critique your work for you in exchange. If the chemistry is right, we may even partner up on a story eventually. Could be lots of fun.

If you're interested, get in touch!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

We have a few mad dogs and Englishmen around here. If they don't show up this weekend, maybe they'll be around next week.

Have you been published in the USA yet? I have one novel, sort of amateurish but funny, and a whole lot of industry articles from back when I worked with Canon USA. My writing skills are seriously rusty these days though.

Gald to have you on board. It's always good to have some intellectual input here at SF.

3. Bowler

Bowler New Member

Heya, I would love to get the opportunity to read some of your work.
    I'm not too much of an author myself, but do very much appreciate the written word.

If you fancy having a laugh at me, check out one my stories in the EL section. :p

4. north

north New Member

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen!

@HardRocker: my novel has been given the green light for publication by a Canadian publisher, but I'll probably go with a European one first, as I wish to maintain my artistic freedom and the Canadian guidelines were too prudish for me, I'm afraid. Of course it would be nice to get exposure in the States as well, but it's not my main objective. I just want to share my story with whomever is likely to appreciate it :)

And Bowler: I'm *definitely* interested! I'll send you a pm.

Off now to read some of your work!

5. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

I'm an Englishman.:tup I will send you a PM.;)

6. BlueD

BlueD New Member

Hi North

I'm an Englishman, new to this site today and on reading your plea for English assistance I would be delighted to help out if I can.

I've had plenty of Cyber chat experience but not actually written anything erotic for public consumption. Although I am tempted to do so.

I see you have a couple of offers already but if you'd like my input I'd be happy to accommodate you.

D

7. north

north New Member

thanks for the reply, D. I've sent you a pm.

A.