Call for Strap-ons

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by iwouldbeme, May 17, 2007.

1. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

does anyone know of any good erotic stories centering around or heavily featuring female to male strap on anal?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

No, but I could write one up for ya. Please step into my orifice, I mean, office. :dgrin

3. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

oh my someones a bit fiesty themself!, now would this include a beautiful mature experienced older woman taking a younger inexperienced man?

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

That can be arranged, but first I need to see a signed permission slip from your parents. :phat

5. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

cdamn will you accept a forgery and my license signifying my 18 years of age?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Let me consult with my legal staff and get back to you.

7. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

k ill have my people seduce your people

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Teaching Him a Lesson

She licked her lips in anticipation, as the young man she was tutoring rang the doorbell for his weekly lesson. She has been working with this man-child for months, teaching him the ways to make love to a woman. He was an eager student, always willing to please, but lately, he had become a bit too bold. He needed to be brought down a notch or two and she knew just how to do it.

"Good morning, mistress." He said to her as he brazenly leaned into her to kiss her on the lips. She pulled back from him, letting his lips briefly brush past hers, not allowing him to feel her need for him. She raised her hand to her lips as he started to protest and told him to hush up. She bore into him with her icy blue eyes and said, "You have become a bit too arrogant, my pet. It is time you learned some humility."

He looked into her eyes, and quickly averted his gaze as his mind raced, not knowing what she meant by that. Without giving him time to ponder, she told him to get out of his clothes and to wait for her as she retired to the bathroom. He moved to obey, but as he passed her, he quickly stole a kiss on her cheek. Her hand was upon his face in an instant as she slapped him, leaving an angry red mark on his flesh.

"Yes, you have become too cocky and confident, my boy. You must be re-focused." She growled at him, as she continued to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She slipped out of her clothes, then reached under the sink for something she had bought just for him. A harness made of black straps with a purple velvet crotch that had a hole in it to insert various dildos into. She smiled as she slipped it on, tightening it up across her waist and thighs. Her hands gathered up several dildos, sized 3" -8" and a bottle of lube, then she went back into the bedroom where he was on the bed, waiting for her.

He didn't quite know what she had on, but the sight of her curvacious body, her creamy white skin, and her devilish eyes made him catch his breath as she approached the bed and lay the things she had been carrying on the nightstand.

He got up and started to approach her, but she told him to stop and sit on the bed. He did as he was told, still eyeballing the harness strapped on her. He opened his mouth to ask what it was, and she glared at him. "I have been thinking about your newly aquired bravado, boy, and I am not pleased with it. You came to me a virgin, looking to be taught how to make love to a woman, and you have done well in your lessons. Lately, though, you have been trying to take control as though you feel you know more than I do. This will not be tolerated any longer."

He opened his mouth to protest, but she stopped him again and continued, "You have been overzealous in your pleas for me to allow you to take my ass. You have become something of a pest about it, and I am not happy with you. I think, before you ask me again to present my ass to you, that you should allow me to show you how it would feel to have me inside of yours."

His eyes widened and she could hear him inhale sharply as if he were alarmed, but the rock hardness of his cock gave away how much he really liked the idea of her fucking his ass. She laughed at him and reached for the lube and smallest dildo on the night stand. She slid the dildo into the harness and lubed it up as she told him to lay on the bed on his back.

She got on the bed and, looking him right into his eyes, told him to lift his legs up and rest them on his chest. He was nervous, yet excited, his breath was coming faster and his heart was racing as he did what she told him.

She looked down at him, laying there so helpless and exposed, wanting what she was about to give him so much he was trembling. Seeing the state he was in, she decided to torture him a bit. "Do you want this cock in your ass, boy?" "Yes" came his breathy whisper. "Speak up boy, I can't hear you. Do you want this cock in your ass?" "Yes" he said in a voice thick with passion.

The power she felt over him as he lay there, legs on his chest, cock hard and throbbing, turned something on in her and her pussy started to moisten. She licked her lips and said to him, "Tell me how much you want me to fuck your ass, boy." He said, "I want it very much, mistress.", his voice cracking.

She leaned into him and slid the head of the dildo into his tight, virgin, ass. He gasped and his whole body tightened at the sensation of being entered. She slid more of the dildo into him and drew back, watching his face as a torrent of conflicting emotions flooded over it. She could tell that he was scared, but also that he liked what he was feeling.

She stroked into him a few more times, slowly and easily introducing the whole dildo into him until he breathed a sigh and relaxed his ass. Seeing how content he was, she slid the dildo out and took it off the harness, reaching for a bigger one. She repostioned herself near him and slid the fresh dildo into his waiting ass.

The increased length and thickness of the new dildo stretched his ass and he moaned as she stroked into him with more force than she had with the smaller one. Powering into him over and over again as he held his knees and took it all in, she growled at him, "How does it feel, boy? Do you like it? Do you want me to go deeper, boy?"

He was barely able to speak, but he nodded his head and said, "Oh, god, yes!" Hearing that, she started to slam into his ass with more power and an increased tempo. She told him to spead his legs apart so she could reach his swollen manhood, and as he did, she reached for it and held it tightly. The sensation of her hand on his cock almost made him explode, and sensing his orgasm, she immediately stopped stroking into him, let go of his cock, and slipped out of him.

He was about to tell her to keep fucking him when he saw her hand reach for the 8" dildo, then gasped as she replaced the smaller dildo with it in the harness. It looked huge to him, it was at least 6" around in addition to being long. He started to have second thoughts about taking it in his ass, but her wicked smile told him he had no choice in the matter.

She slicked up the dildo, then slid it into his ass, this time not being slow or gentle, just giving him the whole thing all at once. He let out a yelp, feeling his ass stretched to the max and clamped down on the dildo with his muscles. She told him to relax and spread his legs again so she could stroke his cock. He obeyed her and was rewarded by a tight grip on his pecker as her hand slid up and down his shaft.

She rocketed her hips into him, holding tight onto his manhood, overpowering him, releasing herself onto him. His moans filled the room as she slammed into him repeatedly, feeling his cock thicken even more and watching the pre-cum glistening on his head.

"I knew you were going to like this, boy. I knew it because I know how good it feels to have a cock in my ass." she said as she slowed the tempo of her hips and concentrated on using her hand on his swollen shaft. She matched the strokes of her hips with those of her hand and she brought him to the point of exploding. His who body tensed, as he raised his hips off of the bed and screamed out, releasing his load of hot cum all over his abdomen.

She stroked at his ass and pumped at his cock until he was spent, then withdrew herself from him and got off the bed. He put his legs down and lay there panting, his cock still oozing cum. She walked to the side of the bed, leaned forward and planted a passionate on his lips. "Now, my boy, I think you are ready to take a woman in the ass. I am going to shower now, join me when you are able." He looked at her and said, "Yes, mistress. Thank you mistress." All of his cockyness was gone, he was reduced to a humble man-child once again.

#8 Barbwire, May 18, 2007
    Last edited: May 18, 2007
  9. hazeleyes

hazeleyes New Member

That was awesome Cowboy Lover.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you. It just kind of poured out of me just now. I guess I must have had man-child deflowering on my mind more than I thought. Hee hee!

11. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

oh good loordy that was one hell of a wank, i mean story...now whats this about man-child deflowering hm?

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

I guess your people did not fill you in on the contract details. It is clearly stated in Article III, secton 5, line C, that there will be no further communication between you and I until you offer up pix of your muscular, ripe, young, mouthwatering, man can.

13. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

lol i might, if i knew what a man can was...

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

man can = butt

15. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

awww do i have tooo?

16. albull

albull New Member

Awesome story there, I must say you can deflower this manchild any time hehe

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

iwouldbeme, YES, you have to. Now scoot!

albull, I will keep you in mind the next time I feel the urge to break in a new ass. K, hon?

18. albull

albull New Member

Sounds reasonable to me, I'll try and keep it unbroken unless the situation really deserves it.

19. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

well to be honest hon im still i bit reserved about showing my private parts on an internet forum..

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's alright hon, honestly, if you were to crank yer junk out at this stage of the game, and show youself to be too easy, you would ruin it for me. :lol