Buttplug extended wear

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by billytk1977, Jun 3, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

have you? would you? thoughts?

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  2. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

I enjoy wearing a buttplug around the house, doing yard work or going to the store with it on. :)
    I have just recently graduated to this size (7 3/4 circumference) so last weekend, I put it in and went outside to wash the car. I wash the wheels and tires in the driveway, then drive up the street for the car wash (they use recycled water), then to the grocery store for a few items and then back home.
    All together, I had it in for about 3 1/2 hours. I was a tiny bit sore later but not bad. More on the outside where the base rubs my butt cheeks. I had no worries of it slipping out because at that size, it's still a pretty tight fit. :)

CLE32793, Tommy B, Lovnflman and 4 others like this.
  3. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I have and still sometimes do. It's a nice size and pops right in and won't come out. I'll sometimes wear thong underwire just to make sure it doesn't come out if I'm out and about. I've slept with it in all night, driven most of a day, done yard work (the vibrations of my riding mower feel incredible), or just having it in for prep of upcoming dildo play.

4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

here's my update from yesterday, i had it in about three hours prior to the wife getting home from work, she works till noon on fridays, well i told her about it and she told me to go put some clothes on as we were going to eat. but she told me to leave the plug in. we went to ihop and got lunch. the truck is a 4x4 and has a rough ride to it anyhow and she enjoyed it when i told her she should hit the bumps, after we ate it was straight back home and then she wanted to try it, so i put one in her and used the hatachie on it and she came like crazy. yup, doin that again i am sure!

CLE32793, loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  5. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

I have not tried sleeping with one in but it sounds interesting.
    My medium sized one might come out while asleep and the large one seems to hurt my tailbone if left in too long.
    I will have to try the medium one to see what happens. :)

Lovnflman likes this.