butt stains in thongs

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by luvhairywomen, Jun 9, 2013.

1. luvhairywomen

luvhairywomen New Member

Arent they the best? why would women wear thongs if they didnt want to get their booty stains and smell in them?

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

3. luvhairywomen

luvhairywomen New Member

Do you ever wear thongs? ever get dirty streaks in them? or do you take an enema before you wear them? Not being funny, but serious, cos it would be impossible to be totally stain-free, all the time.... peace and love

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Since you don't seem to read your infraction or warnings or just refuse to listen, I'll do this in one of your threads.

This is your last warning. If you continue to create multiple threads of the same topic, or multiple threads at all, I will be forced to ban you for spamming. I have already asked you to chill out twice. I have thrashed five of your fifteen new topics in less than 12 hours because they are the exact same topics with different titles. You are totally trashing the fetish and fantasy sub forum. STOP! This is your last warning.

Check you inbox as well so you can see your formal infraction and warning.

5. luvhairywomen

luvhairywomen New Member

I totally apologize... I did not mean any harm.. I will willingly withdraw myself.. Just thought no one was responding due to server down or other issues. If you will allow, please allow me to apologize to all your members, before I bow out... I will explain how I broke the rules unintentionally, etc.

Thank you,
    Mr Tork

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

There's no need to leave you just need to relax and give the board some time. Posting multiple threads over and over again will only get them trashed. Members need TIME to actually reply.
    Also, posting 15 topics in twelve hours means that members will likely overlook a lot of them and they will slip into the background and never be posted on.

One or two or even three topics in one day is fine and it can give the group time to reply to all of them, but 15, most of which are the same topic (ie masturbating with panties, masturbating with another guy, sniffing panties) posted multiple times, is really not good.

Also, try looking in other sub forums. You're posting everything in the sexual fetish and fantasy forum. There are quite a few other places (general sex discussions, ask a guy/girl, sex and relationships, the lounge, member introductions) that could use some attention.

Take some time to read other threads that have been posted. If one interests you, simply comment in there. Others will see what you've commented and build off of that.

#6 Mittimer, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013