Butt Plug Slipping Out

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Logger

Logger Gold Member

I bought a butt plub, about 5 inches long, with a 4 inch by 4 Inch base, so it won't go up too far.

When I am lying on my back, wiggling my weenie, and fondling my wife, my butt plug keeps slipping out, onto the sheets. How can I keep the Butt Plug from slipping out? Sitting up might be one answer, but I want to be able to stay on my back. Might be nice to have a specially designed bed with a butt plug cushion, adjustable for various positions.

It might be nice to keep the Butt Plug inserted, when I am stroking on my knees and elbows, but I can't even keep it in when I am on my back.

I am not really much of an expert, it seems.

2. igor

igor Gold Member

I would think it depends on the design of the plug somewhat. If it is fairly smooth (the same diameter overall) there is nothing to hold it in. If it is one that is kind of cone shaped (that is has a definite ridge) then I would think it would be OK.

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

Yeah, buy one of the cone shaped ones.
    [​IMG]
  4. Logger

Logger Gold Member

That is the shape I have. Mahybe I need to shove it all the way up, and then he ass hole muscles will keep it inserted.
  5. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

For sure. A butt plug must be fully inserted in order for your sphincter muscles to be able to hold it in place. If you were able to hold it in at all not fully inserted, I commend you!

If the plug is too large to take comfortably, I'd suggest a slightly smaller plug, or work up gradually to this one.
  6. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    You shouldn't "shove" anything in your ass. You know that, right?

I find it interesting that so many people, mostly those opposed to anal insertions, being they peenies or toys, use the word "shove". I think this is the first time I've heard someone who is into anal play use the word in all the time I've been here on SF. Now, there's an idea to percolate. ???
  7. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

I wonder if you can shoot a plug across the bedroom.
  8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one to wonder about that. :p
  9. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Usually, when I use a butt plug, I or my husband have to hold it in, regardless of the size or depth of insertion. They're meant to be easily removable so they don't get stuck, so it's likely to be an ongoing problem. Maybe wearing underwear over it or something similar that would place a bit of pressure on the area.
  10. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Carefully inserting with full, water based, lubrication, might be better than "Shoving".
  11. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    That's much better. *spincter unclenches*
  12. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

All good advice, never enough lube in that area. But I think that the problem that I had was and is still a common problem among those that use a butt plug. The circular round base usually will not conform that easily to the buttocks, so I would reccomend finding one that has a figure 8 type shape base, one that will conform to the crevice of the buttocks, that way it can sit naturally and comfortably.
  13. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Am I the only one that found the expression "wiggling my weenie" completely hilarious! LOL!

Yeah Logger, get one with a T bar for a base, that way you can cleanch it in your butt cheeks, works for me. ;)
  14. honda

honda New Member

yeah. i would just keep trying different styles. see which one you like and stick with it.
  15. jpk338

jpk338 New Member

i have had this problem with my heavier ones. i can clench all i want, but the weight,esp. when standing, makes it fall out. solution was at 'MR. S LEATHER they have a buttplug harness. that is what i use when i go to the grocery store. no one knows but all of you :eek
  16. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

My guess would be that all it would take is one fart to turn a butt plug into a dangerous projectile.:lol