Butt Plug in Public

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by APalmer29, Jun 19, 2012.

1. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

For all of you who are into anal play...
    A week ago, I had the evening to myself and was in the mood to play. I was prepping my equipment, applying lube up my toys when my phone rang. I was invited to a party and decided I could masterbate before my ride picked me up. However half way through my "me" time, I had a knock on the door. I threw on some pants to answer the door, the anal plug still in my ass. My ride was here. This is when I had the idea to keep my toy in for the party. This ended up being a great night. The vibrations from the seat of the car made this the best car ride ever. My sphincter began tingling starting a mini orgasm. Even though my cock was still flaccid, I was dripping precum. Once we reached the apartment party, I thought the three flights of stairs I had to climb would make my butt plug pop out, however, this wasn't the case. I squeezed my but as I walked up the stairs which felt amazing creating a fullness and just enough pressure to start another tingling orgasm. I could barley drink that night because I was already in a euphoric state. The excitement of having a but plug in, keeping it a secret was very fun. It made me wonder if anybody else there was or had done this before. A few minutes later, one of my very attractive female friends came and sat on my lap and started flirting with me. The plug was already exciting me and I was getting hard with this girl just sitting on my lap. I was so horny, I could feet her warm vagina on top of my leg. I couldent take it anymore. I was about to explode. I gracefully excused myself and mad my way to the bathroom, locked the door and pulled out my cock and started masturbating. It only took a few seconds and the orgasm that came with it was the most intense feeling I have ever had. My whole body went numb for what felt like a whole minute or two. The party soon ended and I went home, took my toy out and passed out. By far not what I had in mind when I decided to masturbate that evening.

I suggest you try it.
  2. Splendid_Thoughts

Splendid_Thoughts Member

Photos:
    I've had a similar experience. I was once dared to 'wear' my Ben waa balls to a party. It was such an intense experience as I had to be aware of clenching my pussy so they didn't fall out. Adding to the excitement (and the pressure) was the fact that I was told I was not allowed to wear any panties and was to wear a skirt.

3. faceman

faceman New Member

Photos:
    I've wanted to try this. What size was the plug?
  4. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

Are butt plugs great anal toys? Never used one but sound interesting.
  5. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

I think they are good toys. I use to only use dildos to get that full feeling but I recently started using butt plugs to give me that full sensation and allow me to do whatever I wanted at the same time. It was a medium sized Plug. I found that medium size plugs (and toys in general) are the exact size of MY ass hole and does not cause and stretching of my sphincter. This is after I purchased a large plug and it hurt (a lot) going in. I will say I have been using an average sized dildo (thinner than my dick but 2" longer) for a while now, to fill up my ass.
  6. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

Every time I get hammered and horny I do want to use a dildo the same size as my own dick to fuck myself with. I still need to work up to my girth I guess.
  7. wowzer

wowzer New Member

I love using my buttplug, it feels soooooo goood!
  8. curious_toungue

curious_toungue Member

Photos:
    Sounds like an amazing idea id like to try myself but at the same time I can't help but think id get hard and it'd be awkward either being hard for that long or just having it be obvious to the world as I continue my activities.
  9. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

I didn't wanna comment & be weird but that sounded fun. hahaha. & interesting :) imglad you had a great time ;)