Butt Plug "Help!"

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Blow your load, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Blow your load

Blow your load New Member

Hi

My partner recently bought a butt plug to put up my arse.

Its great and the vibration is fantastic and helps with the most amazing orgasm ever.

However it has a small tip and larger bulbus bit now this bit I can not seem to get to go inside me and wondered:

A) If it should and B) How???

2. scuba

scuba New Member

Seriously :phat

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Everyone is a little different, anatomically speaking, so you may either have a smaller than normal anus, or extra-tight sphincter, but if you're patient and only take as much as you can comfortably handle at a time, the anus will usually dilate over time, accomodating a larger object. This process can take months...it can even take years. Some people are simply never able to receive more than a thin vibrator/dildo. There are slender dildos and anal "wands" that you may find more appropriate for this sort of stimulation :) Just remember to always be gentle and respect your body's limits.

4. Blow your load

Thanks for the advice appreciate it!

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Bluesy is right take everything in stride, go slow, and enjoy it

6. Blow your load

I do take it slow but never seem to get it in just wondered if there is a position to try

7. hiiro

hiiro New Member

Spread eagle generally helps a slight bit, but other than that, mainly just go it slow, take it easy, and relax as much as you can. I've had problems like that with some of the larger ones I've gotten, and than i just tried to relax and realized just then that I was really tense and tightened up from that.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

It sounds like it may be a little large... Try smaller toys first, and work up to that plug. Relaxation & lube are key. I find doggy to be easiest for inserting toys anally. :)

9. Avanti

Avanti New Member

Yeh, Bluesy is absolutely right

10. Blow your load

Thanks guys appreciate all the advice just trying to use it on my own first so doggy is a bit difficult.

But thanks appreciate the help!

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

What I mean by 'doggy' is to get down on your hands & knees with your butt up in the air. Reach back with one hand to insert the toy. I find that position helpts to open the ass to make insertion easier. :)

12. Blow your load

Ok thanks will give all the good tips a try!!!

13. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

doggie style and relax and use plenty of lube

14. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

Lube...definitely a requirement. Use lots of it! KY-Jelly is ok but it tends to dry out within a minute. Locate an adult bookstore in your neighborhood or find an adult site that sells sex items and buy some slick liquid called LUBE! It is definitely the best lube I've ever used.

Apply lots of lube to your asshole and also apply lots of lube all over the buttplug too and expecially lots of lube around the tip. Then, try to relax and slowly push it into your tight butt hole. You may discover the buttplug is too big or too wide. Buy the smallest buttplug first and then work your way up to the thicker ones. Time is of the essence. Patience goes a long way too. Don't force it. After you get the buttplug inside of you all the way, I recommend fucking yourself with it for a while to ensure the lube gets onto your anal walls and it also helps you to relax and to enjoy the new sensation.

My last girlfriend got me to use a buttplug on my butthole so that she can fuck me while she wears a strap-on. Mmmmm...love it!

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Wow, dustin' off the oldies aren't we?

16. sgman

sgman New Member

I never thought of a plug for myself. my wife is not into her own ass play. I guess i would try it if my waife asked, but it's not her style to ask. From what I have always read, use tons of lube and go very, very slow.

17. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

Silicone lubricants are a necessity for anal play. It keeps everything very slippery for a long time to ensure everything goes as planned. You can also get something called booty ease which relaxes the muscles so it is easier for you.

18. Gideon

Gideon New Member

Here is something else no one has touched on... The hole automatically forces itself shut (to keep the exiting stuff in untill you "PUSH" it out.

I read on another board about Prostate massagers, and it said to be relaxed, but as you insert it, push gently with your anal muscles as if you were pushing out crap, while pushing in the plug. You will find your anus accepting it and that might make it ease in for you.

If it still will not make it, try a smaller plug

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

This is medically very dangerous and unwise, though many people are unaware that they're putting their health at risk by using such products. You NEED to know if there's any pain during anal penetration (and you need to stop ASAP if there is) because forcing the sphincter muscles to dilate too much too quickly can cause permanent damage, resulting in fecal incontinence. Also, a tear in the fragile rectal tissue can easily become infected, and the only way to correct this is through surgery (with a long and uncomfortable recovery). NEVER use an anal lube that contains a desensitizing agent.

20. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Great advice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing worse then having no control over your ass...:D