burning lubricant

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pirouette, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirouette

Gold Member

I've rarely experienced discomfort when using condoms with lube/spermacides in the past. But recently, I used a few different novelty lubes with some of my toys- always trying to entertain :brow. One of them was some kind of warming lube and it nearly burned my skin off! About 5 seconds after contacting my skin, i had to head off to the shower. I don't typically use any lube, but sometimes it's fun. Anyone else experience this?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh I absolutely hate "warming" lubes! They do not give me a pleasurable sensation. It is relatively new (about 2 years) on the market, and perhaps the feedback will cause us to see less and less of them in the future.
    My husband does not like them, either. I seriously am surprised they are still selling that stuff! :shrug

3. pirouette

Gold Member

thought I was weird!

Oh good. Thanks Rose, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a "reaction" to the stuff. I'm not sure what it's like for men, but for me it just burned. I have no idea what they put in there, but it felt like cayene pepper oil!:( I'm just glad I noticed right away and didn't get any in me.

4. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

I dunknow what is is, but some of them must have some chemicals in them. I forget what kind of condom is it, but I can't use them. It literally make my wang hurt, really bad. We threw the rest away. I think the "twister" one that Trojan came out with, that's another one that kinda gets to me, but not as bad.

I found out at a young age that I'm alergic to that warming stuff anyways. I had a small amount of that icyhot stuff, put some on my back, and it got really red, puffy, and started burning. i had to wash it off in the shower and yeah. Not good.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

We bought a little jar of warming gel a few years ago. The clerk in the toy store told my wife to just use a little on her clit and it would make it "tingle". Well, I just used a tiny bit, and much to my delight she started squirming immediately.

A minute later she shot out of the bed and headed for the shower. :eek Never tried that stuff again!

6. pirouette

Gold Member

whoa!

I guess the manufacturers are either really stupid or really twisted individuals. :coocoo

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Oh boy! I guess when it comes to sex people will buy anything!

ps, Hello I'm back

8. pirouette

Gold Member

Hey, now ...in all fairness, it was an idiotic gift from our last anniversary!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.